Sell me this pen, Veeky Forums

Sell me this pen, Veeky Forums.

Lelelelelele write your name down on this napkin

Under no circumstances will I sell you this pen. You'll never convince me to part with it. It's too good for you, pleb.

Supply and dumand der.

No

*shove it up my ass*
not for sale pal

Hey man buy this for .5 btc pls ok thx

13ba5sXg2XkTA26rKkkztpg1ffvgC7yX1N

give me your wallet or this pen goes in your throat

I am Leonardo di caprio and this is my pen, u cud prob sell it for a decent mount on ebay. Do u wanna buy it for 10 bucks

>+4.49 shipping

literal desk fedora

2chainz and wiz khalifa both used this pen to sign checks to Paris Hilton in exchange for her virginity, you can too

If you want a pen that makes a statement not only on the paper, but in person to then your gonna want this pen.It is ornamented in 18k gold that sends a message to onlookers a well deserved sense of how important your work is.Not only that but it glides across the paper as thow it was a figure skater on ice! Also since we know your time is money we guarantee it will never clog, or run.

If you'll just write your Bitcoin wallet address down on this piece of paper I'll transfer 10btc to it. What's that? You don't have a pen? Well, I just so happen to have one for sell right here.

sent ;)

wow

Dude, there is nothing I would love more than to sell you this pen right now...but I already have a buyer and he's coming in later today to buy it. I'd let you have it since you're here first, but he's been looking for this pen for years since it's the actual pen used to sign the 9/11 false flag attack executive order and he's offering $1,000 for it so I can't pass that up.

ok thx but don't forget the .2 postage fee

WTF I WANT THIS PEN NOW

These are funny if you check that the price of this pen is 50k.

Value of your shitcoin is relative to what you stick into your pooper

it's unfortunate, isn't it?

Ok sir, fiat or btc?

For our next item we got a special treat for ya folks,
here we have a rare VISCONTI Extass D'wood H - R - H 18K yee gee and wee gee
Fountain PEN.
do we got any callers?
this beautiful pen has a beautiful golden trim and
beautiful golden crown with some just beautiful little lines like an elaborate masterpiece of glorious symbols.
you wont find this anywhere else folks, only here, only now, for this once in a lifetime opportunity at CuKVC
Order now folks this is not going to last
Original price $49500.00, but here at CukVC we will sell this item for $41.25(*) through our EZ PAY PLAN for just 41.25 a month you can walk away with this steal of a deal folks
get in here folks we're practically giving this pen away at the low price of $41.25(*)

(*) 100years

LTC LWUoTnRuXRZf4JQ4NWqjj7gk1nbxjbaDjz

It's got a great team, and there are rumours of partnership with Sony. Still has a very low market cap, and is only available on 1 marketplace (Amazon). Once it gets added to bittrex it's gonna be huge. Buy now

Dude have you seen the accumulation pattern? Shit's about to moon. Personally I'm all in already.

When was the last time you used a pen?
What did you used it for?

if you buy this pen, you can shove it in your ass & beg with these photos for DGB on Veeky Forums

>sold

Пpивeт, sinhoro. Le pen est sehr bueno, meine homme. Trust moi. Du hast great oportunidad zu be able to kopen such über excelente pen. Я will even waive shipping kotizo, just para vous, mon amigo!

write your name on my wife's daughter's puss with this magic tattoo pen

Buy this pen for 1dollar sir.
>sold
>imba sold it OP didnt said anything about price.