What do normies consider rich

what do normies consider rich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xdfeXqHFmPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Average, middle-America, negative-net-worth normies?

Literally - owning a house (any house) and having a car less than 5 years old that's paid for.

Me? I think 10 million is a good starting point for wealthy. Rich is probably around 100 million.

who cares what normies think? they are basically zombies

Driving a sports car, eating caviar, having a mansion and a Butler and having your kids go to a prep school

I grew up believing that someone earning any six figure salary is rich

I always suspected I might be a normie

is wealthy not more than rich?

Financially-stable starts with having 5+ mil in your bank account.

Financially-independence starts at 15 mil+.

Wealthy starts at 20 mil+

Rich/Set-for-life starts at 50 mil+

Mega rich starts at 100 mil+

Having actual money

Probably 100k.

being wealthy is having income producing assets with a large bank account. Rich is just X dollars in the bank account.

Owning a home + building it a deck

Someone who can have those lips around their cock for a day and have the right to take videos and pics.

normies consider rich to be just above comfortable. rich != wealthy. so a house a decent car a couple weeks vaca time and decent retirement.

Wealthy is a whole other level. Im of two minds the kind a wealthy i want to be. Ive known ridicuously rich people who drive a old ass station wagon,shop at thrift stores and have millions up millions in the bank, and no one knows they are rich. Dont believe me goto do a google street view of some areas worth 3million up...you WONT be seeing ferraris, the guy with lambo in the area wont be there long(as theyll be going broke, playing look at me)

Then there is the mega rich. These guys earn multimillions a year so they can afford to buy the highend stuff and live at a level most of us can only dream. That level is like 150 to 400million up

youtu.be/xdfeXqHFmPI

Outside of California, NYC, and Chicago, 100k could get you a girl in pic, unless you are completly autistic

You have rich and wealthy switched up. Anyway, UHNW is considered to be in the 30-50 million range, so 100 million is a bit much.

>Set-for-life starts at 50 mil
holy fuk ur retarded

Serious question. How many BTC will one need to have the 2.5MM figure referenced in the video, 10 years from now?

yup. if you only have 49 mil you're stuck wage cuckin, im afraid.

Normies are idiots. Your fucking normie makes 35k a year doing a low-skill job, while spending 36k or 37k to go deeper in debt, and at the same time thinks 50k is an incredible sum of money and if they ever had that much they could retire. My sister is a normie.

Michael Jordan is rich, but the white guy who pays his salary is wealthy.

we're talking real money here not zimbabe dollars

dude cmon. it's more like 2.5

>billionarie
>rich not wealthy
>okay

how much in california or nyc?

the quote is about shaq while we was a rookie not a fucking billionaire brand you plum

Units In BITB of course

What world do Veeky Forums tards live in?
1 million is set for life money if you're not a literal neet retard

10btc

To live comfortably for the rest of your life I think you would need 1-3mil.

Anyone that needs more than 2 mil 2017 USD as fuck you money is a greedy cunt. Cap this for reasons