IOC = 20 USD

I'm about to go to sleep. Does anyone else want to FUD IOC while I'm sleeping so I can put it in the screencap?

If you're wondering what IOC is just read their fucking website.

> Bitcoin Address Aliases
> Storage with optional identity
> Private, secure messaging
> Allows businesses to make blockchains on top of their own.
> 16m~ circulating coins, 22m total, PoS and PoW till 22m, Fast, etc.

DIONS block call (27th) and Fintech HAPPENING soon.

And as always,

DIONS, bro.

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/music/Taino/ wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>soon

Good idea user. Once you have a finished product I'll have it printed out and framed.

I'm invested in IOC, but $20? I could see that in a year. Don't think that's the timeframe you're thinking of.

Forgot this : DIONS, bro

DIONS, bro.

user are you sure about that?
Tell me why it couldn't.

Marketcap is low. Circulation is low. The volume on Bittrex right now is like 20 BTC. You really don't think a large demand for IOC could occur when the Fintech presentation happens and the count down for DIONS (27th) begins? I really think the conditions for IOC is really good. They are going to be displaying DIONS at Fintech too, people we be able to see this beautiful invention fully for the first time. We on Veeky Forums are really the only people talking about it too.

IOC is truly /our coin/

Have a look at the team on their website. Loooka cringy as fuck like adexcringy

How exactly does this bitcoin address thing work?

You're able to assign a name to your address for others to send you shit (i.e you can send IOC to biz.io as opposed to aX929382938298ieixZ.) As to how it works, that'd be a question for the devs.

>He didn't know Joel is Taino, famous Puerto rican rapper

last.fm/music/Taino/ wiki

More like $200.
DIONS, bro.

>Now, Taino aka JBOSCH, The creator of the most famous song in Latin urban history “YO SOY BORICUA PA’QUE TU LO SEPAS”selling over 1 million copies worldwide & “Como Yo Te Quiero” From his Sin Censura album, comes back to the scene with his 5th album THE FUTURE.

Literally /ourguy/

DIONS, bro.

From the darkness we will rise, stronger than ever.

DIONS, bro.

>Puerto Rican rapper on the dev team

I truly feel sorry for anyone holding those bags

Sounds like you need a bag of IOC, come on, DIONS, bro.

No one will use this, businesses will use the Blockchains developed by their parent companies, not some no-name team that is represented by a Puerto Rican rapper.

What have you done with your life user? Joel's a good dude and not even the lead dev, he's funding IOC through the proceeds from selling his computer repair business. Fuck off. P.S lead dev was a developer for CERN.

Seeing IOC threads make me happy

TY Based Derek. I love how autistic he is