Confessions thread

>tfw gave in to the BCC FOMO at the very last second and bought at .2

Bought Adtoken at 3800. Espers at 12 and Bitbay at 1400

Bought Soulcoin at 1

Bought litecoin at 92. Basically the high. I still like litecoin though.

Sold Monaco at 0.022 btc right before it was pumped to 0.06, sold monero at $50 right before it tripled to 150 Someone hold my hands please

Sold 3 BTC for 3k total in early 2017. Was a nocoiner who got paid in btc not by choice and wanted to immediately get my sweet sweet fiatbucks

BBC homo..

i sold neo

Bought XDN at 300 SATs

i sold neo
but at $45
it literally wouldn't have gone up if not for the korean exchange fomo

Get in BCC while you still can. New ATH Today

fuck off, chink

Lol you bought lava lamp coin? total asscheese

Didn't sell my BCash at .2 even though I knew it was a shitcoin that would crash

haha your bad! See you again when we are at 800-900$. #moon

Bought RDD at 68, sold at 25

>tfw you bought BCH at 200

Scams are scams.
If you saved money because of this, tip me 10%. What a great deal!

LITECOIN (LTC): LTiUiNwK9S83Xp3m5Em1rcebVAKY3sMBP1
MONERO (XMR): 48nXBajorzkZLeotCBw1XgYaUgENGuxS1hhK75hoGgUSQVHsoVa3EWj86EvqKjeorUY77SVu8fj8TPevfz3dnmX567djac248nXBajorzkZLeotCBw1XgYaUgENGuxS1hhK75hoGgUSQVHsoVa3EWj86EvqKjeorUY77SVu8fj8TPevfz3dnmX567djac2

Glad Im not the only eggmanposter on this board
>still living in fucking lala land

$712 now. try not to cry

It is a scam. I don't invest in scams on principle.

dont worry you are with the majority of this board

>mah scamcoin

Literally every coin is a scam except bitcoin cash and monero you underpaid monkey fudder

you are the worst poster with your fucking asking for tips and grand total of 8 fucking kpop pics u rotate through
at least appreciate the full variety of kpops

Lel

>got BCC at 200
>got Sia at 777

I literally bought stox at its all time high

$2.70

I'm going to be holding for a long time

kill me

I bought ark at 90cents and then it spent the next 2 months way below that and thought i did well for selling when it had a little spike up to 89cents

I sold all my NEO last night and woke up this morning to see it at the top of the bittrex charts with 50% gains

Sold 3000 NEO at 37k sats on the plummet down on china ICO ban news. it was back up at 47k sats 3 mins later, now up 50% more today. I feel like death

Spend a lot of money in hookers instead of buying btc

Obvious market manipulation by whales to acculate more NEO. And you gave in to the FUD.

Hope you learned something.

Fuck both of you, sold last night at fucking 20.

Paid for BTC instead of paying for hookers

Bought OMG at 261k assuming big pump, sold it for 179k two days later during the crash

>buy OMG at 170k
>sell at 250k thinking there's no way it can go any higher
>half an hour later it moons

BlockCAT at .0122 ETH. Spent about 2 ETH. Gonna try dumping bags when it hits a big exchange. Lost all faith in the project when the main dev was talking about problems he's trying to solve and the best example he had was splitting the cost of pizza with his friends....

Lost half of portfolio on WTC

You deserve it for buying into shill ed bullshit. Shills will continue to exist as long as you keep buying their obvious bullshit.