ITT we post things boomers say

ITT we post things boomers say

>hurry up gotta buy that stock before the markets close

I like this thread.
>boomer: Get a degree and you'll be set for life.
>dumb millenial: Which degree?
>boomer: Doesn't matter XD

>savings account

>Vote Hillary she is going to win!

>Boomer: OP is a faggot

>my portfolio is outperforming the S&P
>we had to invade Iraq, because Saddam had weapons of mass destruction
>we had to invade Syria, because Assad is gassing his own people
>Just get a job
>Get a haircut and a job you bum
>Bitcoin? What's that?

>I'm color blind. I don't see race.
>Buy a house! Best investment you will ever make!
>

later
>WAAAAA WHY CAN'T I SELL MY HOUSE???

crypto is my savings account

>Sorry I've got all my cash tied up earning interest.

You're literally the first generation to intentionally make the world worse for your grandchildren. Fucking die already.

>Back in my day we got jobs right out of college. You just aren't trying hard enough you bum!

Are you really gay? No you're lying. I'll disown you!

>Back in my days, blah blah *bought a house while supporting a wife and kids at 23 years old* blah blah *I could get a job whenever I want you millenials are just lazy* blah blah

>random boomer comes up to me while working
>starts asking about what i do etc
>"well i best be continuning on. i wish you the best in life young brother"
n-not all boomers

I wish I COULD buy a house anymore in this economy but Boomers trashed that too.

lol a savings account is the biggest jewish scam you can fall for. ATLEAST put your shit in goldmoney

Most boomers voted Trump.

Depends on the kind of Boomer. My Dad is boomer af and he voted Hillary with his reasoning being that "Hillary is a REAL conservative."

Boomhauer: Gdnatndetwut mang I thinkdfthamang buhoohmers

I mean she is though. She's has no progressive qualities or evangelical leanings.

Economically sure. Then again, conservative means nothing in today's political world.
A shame that I don't have any money in bitcoin though for when the stock market crashes. Maybe I can make some money by buying really low.

>Mother in law is a boomer
>Cries when she sees me at home brwosing the chan all day
>Says she is so dissatisfied with me because when she was young she gets up at 4am tp go to work and didnt come come till 10:30pm
>Anyone that dont work like that is a lazy bum

Bitch never held a job, that gig she did only lasted 4 months and she was laid off, yet she now able to tell everyone she used to work 16 hour days.

Seriously, fuck boomers.