You can be the pope for one day

and you get ALL his pope's powers like direct talk with jesus christ and god, VIP on heaven AND general in the angel's army when the apocalipsis starts.

what do you do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take a big fat shit on the Papal Toilet and declare it a miracle that it left my arse intact.

ex cathedra reform catholicism around arianism

of all the christiand doctrines, why that one in specific?

to settle trinitarianism

Is there a reason Jesus has a tree on his shirt, or did the artist just watch Lord of the Rings too many times?

DECLARE A HOLY WAR ON ALL MUSLIMS

Declare myself Sword of Islam

Undo Vatican II
Make Mass Latin Again

Are those the ruins of the Twin Towers in the back on the left?

>announce that I will do a big speech in the Vatican
>invite a bunch of well-known atheists like Dawkins as well as protestant, jewish etc. clerics
>ask them to point at random people in the crowd
>ask God to reveal personal information on them to me, tell it to everyone's astonishment
>boom just proved that God is real and that catholicism is right
>use the opportunity to announce the date of the apocalypse which I would ask beforehand from God

fpbp

wouldnt that create mass chaos? You know an army of demonds and undeads marching towards earth.

its a destroyed city

the tree of life google it

pic related
>causing chaos and civil unrest in order to be petty and prove a point to new age atheists
that's not very Christian of you.

>your best miracle is a cold-reading trick
pffffft

Well, the op said I could just ask things from God, not make him do miracles for me. Can't think of a better miracle if God can't directly interact with creation just reveal information to me.

Why would it cause chaos? Believers wouldn't start looting and rioting, they would just repent and pray. Those who don't believe wouldn't believe the pope that the apocalypse was coming either, so they would also just go about their lives like nothing happened.

Also the apocalypse could be millennia in the future. In any case, if the apocalypse was coming and you knew the date, wouldn't it be the moral thing to tell it to everyone, give then the chance to prepare and repent, thereby saving as many souls as possible?

>and you get ALL his pope's powers like direct talk with jesus christ and god, VIP on heaven AND general in the angel's army when the apocalipsis starts.

The Pope is a LARPer who has traded his soul for worldly power - he doesn't have any powers - he doesn't talk to Jesus Christ and doesn't know God.

"I read one book by a psychopathic serial killer, therefore I'm an expert on intergalactic superhuman entities!"

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ

>boom just proved that God is real and that catholicism is right

You'll never prove Moses' God is real cause it ain't. You won't even find a hint of evidence supporting it.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU

Pray to God 24/7 until I know what I have to do.

Moses god was a very real creature. like a 15ft gator. very few peope have seen one and no one pre tv would believe you if you saw it and ran yapping about it. the cloud face god of moses is dead. it was a living creature that was mostly cruel to humans and he did not talk, to moses or anyone. several people in history have seen the cloud faced creature that moses called god over the centuries but the creatured was killed in southern north america on jan 11 2014 in the early dawn. there was no fight just one strike and the cloudfce creature was killed. This is real life 100 pct factttt. doesnt matter wht you believe. 111

>the pope gets everything from one book
>what is the generations of visions and catholic liturature you are ignoring
>the bible was made by one "paychopathic serial killer" and not generations of hebrews and christians inspired by divine revelation
You don't know theology. Kek is a demon.

why does the hoplite have a roman shield?

Force the eastern patriarchs to bend the knee to Rome or face annihilation.

Wow, I know Indians are stereotyped as hardcore stoics, but damn.

I decree that from now on, everyone in the church can freely marry, except for the pope. The pope gets a harem instead.

The fig tree is a symbol of Israel

>Abolish the cult of saints aka "legalized polytheism", iatria can go fuck itself, fucking cheap loophole
>ban all fanfiction cults (JWs, Mormons, whatever)
>start the reunification between Catholics, Protestants and Orthodox
>allow marriage of priests
>allow research on staminal cells

There, world fixed.

>That Arab guy looking salty as fuck

>iatria
Fuck me, I meant Dulia, not Latria.

>pope can talk to god
god talks to him no more than you and me

That must be annoying

Attempt to re-unite with the Orthodox church and, if I still got time, declare a crusade against Turkey.

Nicopolis never again,

LATRINE

Why the fuck would you dig that relic up? We spent a lot of good men striking that cancer from Ecclesiastical History