Sorry omisegoys

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

eat shit and die, omisefags

kek

top 10 anime battles

fkin cec
omisecuccs will be shittin blood when neo hits triple digits

i can't wait til both of these shitters die

tired of you fags shitting up the catalog with 15 shill threads

OMG SELL SELL SELL

kek

The blockchain of China vs Chicken mcnuggets. Who'd win lmfao...

omg literally has 0 uses other than being an ethereum shitting machine

fuck you user
>muh apple pay partnership
>muh autistic face recognition pay app
>muh thailand mcdonalds partnership
>muh press conference with thai central bank

you NoMisegoys are gonna cry once we, uh, you know, go to the moon or whatever

stay poor, fucko

we've got stickers and shit

Anyone who gets so sucked into shilling their coin that they brainwash themselves into bag holding for a month and take a 60% loss needs to evaluate their goals.

ITS ALL OVER SELL SELL SELL

I still cant believe retards here dont grasp the concept of sell the news

>neo was $50 a couple weeks ago
>omg was $6
lmao+caps*100

*breathes in*
AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHA

OMG fags,

you guys are pathetic.

animefag mad he missed the gains

my NEO gains outpace yours, sweetie :)

I dont understand this OMG vs NEO rivalry...Shit makes 0 sense.

did you short neo or something? lmao buddy :^)

When one moons, the other is left in the dust. Take this as a good opportunity to stock up on OMG when it falls, just like the past week has been a good opportunity to stock up on NEO

A few weeks ago everyone was shilling NEO that was supposed to be at $100 by september and shitting on OMG that was considered to be a scam coin, a pump and dump with no future. No that OMG is performing better everyone has jumped on the bandwagon, it's the Veeky Forums way of investing.

>t. NEO and OMG holder

it's the (neo)nazis againsts the (omise)goys all over again

the memes write themselves

shhhh let the retards gamble away their money because of brand loyalty while we make money with actual strategies.

the call was 100$ december
regardless we are hardly through september yet

Why argue?

I got all 3 coins..

OMG, NEO, & QTUM

Im mooning on each one. Stay jelly single coin fags.

APOLOGISE

Just hold it dumbasses

Are you fucking autistic or something? Seriously, how old are you? Does grandma know your using the internet?

This. How hard is it to get all 3?