Who shot John F. Kennedy?

Who shot John F. Kennedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was actually Fidel Castro who was shot in that photo, and the gunman was obviously JFK

that guy with the gun

Me.

a gun

Richard Nixon

BACK AND TO THE LEFT

I was reading Christopher Lasch's ' The Revolt of the Elites and the Betrayal of Democracy', which all in all is a measured academic examination of what Lasch saw as a slackening of the former social and cultural ties in American democracy, but he devoted a very small portion about inconsistencies in the official story of the Kennedy Assassination which struck me as rather queer. I've read most of Lasch's books and he's an academic through and though, a Rhodes Scholar who studied at Harvard, not some conspiracy wackjob so seeing someone like him incredulous about the Kennedy Assassination made me wonder.

Who cares. That ass is more important

Me

J E W S
E E
W W
S S

Me also

All me

Relevant speech

youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

drumpf

Sympathy for the Devil - Rolling Stones

brap

this man

It's hard to say, there are so many different theories and groups tied to it.

CIA was angry he refused to be tougher on the USSR, Castro, and communist governments in general. He didn't support Bay of Pigs, and his turn toward peace with the Soviets after the CMC wasn't in the CIA's favor. I wouldn't put it past an organization with feelers around the world in every government, that carried out and helped foster multiple coups and revolutions in their favor, to attempt to assassinate a sitting president that went against their interests.

Castro angry about all of the assassination and coup attempts against him by the US. It would seem pretty obvious that he would want to do attempt the same against the sitting US president. Especially when that same president was trying to make peace with the Soviets, who he desperately wanted to go to war against the US. Even if JFK was reaching out to Khrushchev, they were still hostile toward Castro and Cuba. Obviously, Castro can't kill or extract revenge against his ally in the USSR, so it would make sense to target the US president who was also trying to kill and overthrow him at every turn.

Oswald was a Marxist with a bunch of lose screws in his head. He could easily be a lone gunman, and he could easily be the perfect patsy to make into a lone gunman. This is where it gets really to tell with some things. Oswald called into multiple embassies of communist countries before the assassination, or as I've also heard, someone tried to impersonate him. Given the accounts of LHO's personality, I wouldn't put it past him to think he was a great figure that would be praised by Soviets for killing JFK.

However, if he was a lone gunman, why would someone want to impersonate him before the assassination? Who would benefit from tying Castro/USSR with it? If it was the CIA, why would they do it at that setting and not in the usual way, especially when JFK had mountains of health problems to exploit?

Lee Harvey Oswald along with a hungover Secret Service member.

Wouldn't Castro claim the assassination if he was behind it?

I'm inclined to believe the lone gunman theory, but Jack Ruby taking care of "loose end" Oswald makes me suspicious. Suspicious of the CIA to be precisely.

Johnson and CIA

Cuba would be literally obliterated if it was found out they killed a POTUS. Castro didnĀ“t had anything to do with it.

If CIA could blame Fidel, they would.

One shot was from Oswald and other shot was from a retarded president's bodyguard, which the US Government covered up because it's just so fucking stupid to even ponder. Not even memeing now.

That's the thing. He didn't seem like the type to keep it to himself, it would have a massively exploitable propaganda use. The only thing I could see keeping him from opening his mouth would be as soon as word gets out, a call comes from Khrushchev saying that he even so much as hints as being behind it, he was on his own against the US. Like a keep your mouth shut if you know what's best for you thing.

That's getting into way too many hypotheticals and what if's though.

That's... that's actually not a bad idea. Never heard of this one either. Anyone know where the body guards were situated when this all went down?

Everyone think the man who shot John F Kennedy was James Stewart, but it was actually John Wayne who did it.

upboat if you get the reference

Haven't you guys seen 'houston we have a problem'. It was Tito. Kennedy wanted to cash back on the money they lended Yugoslavia for their failed space program.

He was obviously assassinated by a faction of the CIA in cahoots with the military industrial complex. They probably set up Oswald as a lone shooter and had other snipers ready in case he fucked up.
This is why you can see the killing bullet striking his head from the front right side and not behind where Oswald actually was, the real sniper was on the triple underpass.

That whole part of the Zapruder film was covered up since it was too obvious.

Keep it up, user.
Some people try to shift the topic and derail these kind of threads.

>yugoslavian space program

Lee Harvey Oswald, from the book suppository building with an old italian bolt action rifle.

it doesn't matter who shot him. what matters is why they shot him

The laws of physics disagree

>it's a real movie
wtf is going on, is this some elaborate joke?

He was visibly already wounded or something, what happened before?

Hitler

Woody Harrelsons father, not even joking look it up.

It was Rafael Cruz hiding on the grassy knoll.

Ted Cruz only became a senator due to his dad calling in a big favor the CIA owed him for that operation.

I go with Dan Carlin's assumption that it was Oswald and if there IS a conspiracy, maybe the government purposely covered it up and gave us the lone gunman story because if Oswald really was a Kremlin assassin, they knew that truth could potentially spark a world war like Franz Ferdinand's assassination did.

Also wondering this.

>Defect to USSR in the height of the Cold War
>Decides to come back
>USA just lets him back in no questions asked
Most suspicious part to me

That's what I was thinking too, but like someone else asked me here, why would they do it and then not say anything?

me

John F. Kennedy was shot by multiple shooters. Magic bullet theory (which is a part of the official story, believe it or not) is so absurd that it, in itself, supports the idea that they had to be other gunmen.

We also don't know if Lee Harvey Oswald had anything to do it because he was killed conveniently before we could question him. I bet he didn't do anything, considering that the other people who were in the building he was allegedly shooting from did not recall having seen him.

Poor Jackie. His two timing husband's face got turned into jelly.

What if nobody shot him and his head just does that?

Because political assassinations are generally not publically announced you did it unless you're a rebel group or something.

The real Lee Harvey Oswald died in KGB Laboratory One ("The Kamera").

The man who returned to America was a Soviet agent codenamed Mikhail, the first of the "illegals" sent by the USSR to impersonate ordinary American citizens and infiltrate the country to commit espionage and sabotage in case of WW3.

The Soviets needed a definitive proof that the indoctrination program of their spies was successful and that they wouldn't defect or confess under duress, which is why the assasination of the President was ordered. What better way to test an agent's loyalty? This was also done as a gesture of goodwill to Castro, who wanted Kennedy dead.

Mikhail was KA 1.

So then how does Jack Ruby factor into it?

It was Mason

You

Jack Ruby

This is propaganda.

>a Rhodes Scholar who studied at Harvard, not some conspiracy wackjob so seeing someone like him incredulous about the Kennedy Assassination made me wonder.
Being intelligent in one field doesn't make you an expert in other ones. Case in point: Ben Carson.

>Castro, who wanted Kennedy dead.
idiotic
Kennedy was Castro's best shot at normalizing relations with the U.S. Khruschev's too. They were both really taken aback by his death, since it now meant they had to deal with harder Cold Warriors like LBJ.

You're assuming the military-industrial complex didn't want a war, which they absolutely did. That's partly why Kennedy had to go, in fact: the military, the CIA and even his own ambassador were all trying to trick him into escalating the Vietnam conflict while he was trying to pull out.

Fuck Oliver Stone.

Oswald fired three shots, two of which hit. The first one hit him in the upper back (it exited through his throat and hit Texas Governor John Connally's ahnd), and the second hit him in the back of the head. His wounded appearance was caused by the first shot in his neck, as well as the fact that he couldn't slouch over due to a back brace.

Are you suggesting gay Cuban Nazis DIDN'T kill JFK?

It was a guy in the car behind them in the secret service. There's an Australlian documentary called the smoking gun that explains it very well and doesn't leave much to question.

Yes

Multiple people. Pic related is the guy who made the killing blow, from the storm drain. You can see in the video here and here , the shot is clearly coming from below as the President is moving upward.

I'm not saying he was an expert, but I do lend more credence to someone with an academic reputation and outlook that someone who is working an angle

Krushchev Killed Kenneddy