Did I get cuck'd biz?

Did I get cuck'd biz?
I bet on the mayweather fight on nitrogen.
over/under was 9.5 when I got in I went over and won they gave me my money then today saw they took it away.
I think they literaly stole from me.
Here's when I message them

And here's the bet.
Doesnt say anywhere ONE ROUND OVER
it just says 9.5
Should I sue?

I mean I get it was only an 8 dollar bet but with the price of btc rising I made 25 out of it just to test them out and have some fun.
I'm more sad than angry about the situation I just wanna know am I in the wrong or?

>t. brainlet

9 full rounds + 0.5 round
can you even count?

No you didn't get screwed, you're just an idiot ho bet on something without understanding what he was betting on. Did it say over 9.0 rounds? No, it said 9.5, what did you think the 9.5 meant if not half a round?

so you bet that it would last longer than 9.5 rounds? well it didn't. so yes, you lost.

9.35 =/= 9.5

Then it should be clearer
9.5 rounds makes more sense that in the 9th round and half over to the 10th you win.
How the fuck is it suppose to be 9 FULL plus .5
that's retarded.

Well, at least we figured out this mystery. On to the next one, scooby do!

how much clearer could it be? you bet that it would last over 9.5 rounds it lasted 9.35 rounds

last i checked 9.35

you're retarded and literally the only person that agrees with yourself

reddit agrees with me and for the first time I see they aren't controlled by the jews as much as biz is now. How sad use to love this board guess you all jewy mcjewsters in love with bitbean now.

>you bet that it would last over 9.5 rounds it lasted 9.35 rounds
proving once again, that the whales know exactly where your bet is, and will change direction right before it reaches your limit. q.e.d.

>reddit agrees with me
Reddit coddles retards, it did not say 8.5, it said 9.5. Expecting it to mean 8 and a half rounds instead of 9 and a half rounds is dumb as fuck.

I'm going to skip the reddit memeing and just ask for the post

Lmao just go and read how betting line markets work instead of seeking self approval on leddit you mong. I literally make my living off sports betting and you're 100% wrong so just give up now and educate yourself.

fuck off idk why you thought 9.5 rounds was the same thing as halfway through the 9th round
idk what you're talking about, OP was incorrect

learn to count user.

1:30 in 1st round is half a round fought
1:30 in 2nd round is 1 1/2 round fought
1:30 in 3rd round is 2 1/2 round fought
go from there...

ok so if the bet is over 11.5
I'd have to wait for the 13th round in a 12 round boxing match?
That's fucking retarded.
No they made this very unclear on purpose.
: baka : jews siding with jews not surprised.
Board is full of jewish magick but you all also believe that 1k jews dieing in holocaust = 6 gorgillion billion. But hey that's the over right?

>I'd have to wait for the 13th round
youd wait for after 1:30 in the 12th round

no you dumb fuck if you bet over 11.5 it would have to end after the 1:30 point in the 12th round. the fight ended at 1:05 in the 10th round.

Rounds 1-9 = 9
1:05 in the 10th: .35

Add them together

10 > 9.5
12 < 11 ok yea this makes a lot of sense.
Some of you retards never went to 1st grade

>reddit agrees with me
>for the first time I see they aren't controlled by the jews as much as much as biz is now
back to plebbit little brainlet

Are you irritated that no one's taking your bait? Go ahead and say it one more time. You're entertaining me.

You would have to wait till one minute thirty-one seconds in the 11th round.

1:31 in the 11th.

A grand total of 34 minutes and 31 seconds

how is this hard to understand

im sorry i meant 1:30 in the 11th

Ok so if I have 4.5 apples
and in order to have 6 apples in profit over 4.5 apples need to be eaten
but that doesn't count now I have to eat almost up to 6 apples in order to get the 6 apples
so I'm giving apples that shouldn't be even there?
Fucking jews you worse than negros
You go "heres a great deal...we have now changed the deal"
at least negros just burn shit.

Reminder that half the population is below 100 IQ.

Fuck off idiot

Over 4.5 apples were not eaten, only 4.35 apples were eaten. They were just starting in on the fifth but didn't get very far at all.

not an argument jew.
if I fuck off what be the over? 2 fuck offs?
I got fucked and you jews are siding with them.

?????

all you can do is spout broken analogies and racial epithets this is literally hopeless

>make a bet without even looking at what the numbers mean
they have a FAQ you know