Actual Reasons why NEO will get pumped past last ATH

Lots of shilling and fudding for NEO, let's actually breakdown why NEO will get a second pump.

>Normies

Every crypto youtube comment thread is filled with normies squawking about their NEO. If you're lucky you can even hear your coworkers friends and families talk about it as the next "chinese ethereum"

>china ICO ban

people seem to forget the NEO pump was mostly caused by the western market, the chinese were doubting the coin they just bought in because the west had so much enthusiasm for it. the ico ban will not affect the neo price anymore than it has already

>meme market

we literally are in a meme market, even if the dev is useless the coin is shit and everything is crap, it is all about the hype. chinese ethereum is a fucking ingenious tagline to pull in all the greedy individuals who want to get rich quick. And people are retarded, they will buy into what theyve heard went up 800% in less than a week because they are just blinded by greed.

This is a moon mission that will crash to the ground, so fucking ride it enjoy your additional 400% gains then fuck off and sell at ATH

>Spelling genius wrong

Opinion discarded.

Not yet low enough

>pump was mostly caused by the western market

Because of speculation of the Chinese market dumb dumb

How about you read the whitepaper for starters, you know, do some research? It will pump, because its a better platform than ethereum and the chinese government is paving the way for it in china.

these past weeks, the reason it wasn;t pumped even further is because MONERO stole most of the normie pump, people said ethereum was way overvalued etc which it was, but this is the coin most likely to have that same unreasonable market pattern. Just ride the fucking rocketship anons

you don't seem to get it, the next wave of individuals who will invest in neo are greedy with no understanding of markets or whats actually happening in china. they're normies and they're coming en masse

Can you explain why NEO would be a better choice than QTUM?

From what I've researched QTUM has bigger backing, more developed, a larger team, more ICOs planned for their platform (17), they are also launching their satellite to host their nodes so their blockchain won't be reliant on the internet.

Serious question, what does NEO have over QTUM apart from the 'ETH of China' meme?
Chinese government backing?

>ingenious

...you do know this word is a synonym of genius right?

again its not about the quality of the coin, it's literally just because in this meme market normies will invest in what theyve heard of, and theyve heard of NEO, but not QTUM

just because you regret not buying $5 ANS, doesn't mean it needs to go that low again.

The autism of the NEO community is really going off the charts.

Tell me some are actually paid to pump there shitcoin. It's steadily losing value since one month, ICO or not, and any rebuke is met with "whures be ahurrulating".

If anything, they should accumulate OMG, as it's not a shitcoin. Furthermore, whales don't accumulate shitcoins, they pump and dump them.

>they're normies and they're coming en masse

We already had that. It was the jump from 0.0026 to 0.0138

Also, most of the Chinese whales have already pulled out their funds, any more whales that would have done so have done so already, the price isn't going to crash much further

>The autism of the NEO community is really going off the charts.
>Tell me some are actually paid to pump there shitcoin. It's steadily losing value since one month, ICO or not, and any rebuke is met with "whures be ahurrulating".
you're describing OMG here, dude. lmao

that's where you're wrong, it's the normies that are hearing about the last pump from their friends and families, this is just better marketing for the idea of a chinese ethereum. normies arent adept enough to buy into what at the time was a shitcoin, this was more enthusiasm from the baby boomer crypto traders and their stupid telegram groups. the real normie pump is when it comes in from outside of the crypto community, your neighbor's mom was convinced by her son to put in 10k shit like that

I agree omg is a better coin than NEO, but i think you have to remember the market doesnt really give a shit. we are looking for a NORMIE pump here, funds outside of the crypto community which this coin has the most opportunity because of how its marketed. These people are fucking retarded and dont do any research before tossing in half their life savings

Unless you can buy NEO from Gemini, Kraken or Coinbase directly with fiat that is as normie as it's gonna get for NEO

I bought ANS at $8.
ANS / NEO was over hyped and over pumped.
Therefore will be over dumped down to single digits.

great point tho unfortunately thatll keep a lot of people away from the coin but luckily poloniex and bittrex are still pretty accessible now im hoping the fomo will push people's money into it

hmm nope. it won't be :) it might have been if china actually banned ICOs, but they didn't. keep sticking to your gay ass meme lines though.

OP is a faggot too. NEO isn't just a pump and dump shit coin. It will be the future of China blockchain technologies and asset management.

i bought ans at $4

when you hear strangers and coworkers talking about a coin, its a decently clear indication its going to experience a normie pump soon, this may be a shitcoin but it still has life in it

Don't know if you noticed but NEO was already on the way down way before the ban was announced.

I got shaken the fuck out, fuck me

qtum is a much better coin tho lmao, but this is more about making money off normies

this is such a cope thread.

>N-neo isn't a good coin. i-it's just a pump n dump. Q-q-q-q-qtum and OMG are f-far superior

No shit, it has nothing going on for a month: now? ICO launches should be back on track as China have confirmed it is temporary.
Yeah, desu it's hard not to be.

OK fair enough. I personally feel nervous holding a coin that I know is a pump and dump but good luck with your endeavour, I hope you time it right.

I still think this is going much lower before bottoming out.

there's no shame in admitting you're wrong, dude.

Can you explain why NEO is superior to OMG and QTUM? I really don't mind getting back on the ANS / NEO bandwagon but I just don't see any fundamental reasons why.

I didn't admit anything. OP just admitted he's in this for a pump and dump and I said OK that's not for me.

im still up 400% for this coin so i don't mind bagholding when im on vacation, but qtum is definitely a solid investment that will continue to grow.

This is why people hate NEO shills lol, just ignore him everything he says is super biased and skewed towards his coin, just read the NEO whitepaper on their site and research online to make your own judgements

If that's all neo has going for it then it's way over valued. I think I could make a better argument and I won't even touch that shitcoin.

Lol all of you idiots think crypto is worth anything.
Its a scam to take money off normies. Thats exactly what just happened with neo.

I just woke up because I felt a disturbance in the force.

You guys know you can hold both OMG and NEO, right?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DONT FUCK WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEO has a use case for centralized bending of the knee that will give it a place after Bitcoin takes off it's training wheels, gets LN and smart contracts and comes for everyone's piece.

I've loved it since it was a cartoon ant.

This. Everybody was speculating on large Chines ICO's.
Good luck getting rid of those $40 bags tho lol.

calm ur tits it might take a while to moon but dont be greedy. There will be a dip before the moon really takes off because of scared bag holders.

QTUM technically is the superior coin, but it's all about marketing bro. Which qtum doesn't really have atm..

Long term = Qtum

Short term = Neo

bingo. this guy gets it. NEO is filling a niche that bitcoin can NEVER fill. the bending of the knee. beautifully put.

SELL IT'S GOING TO CRASH AGAIN