Ban officially lifted! No more NEO FUD!!!!

Ban officially lifted! No more NEO FUD!!!!

Get as many as you can before those smelly Amerifags wake up! We're going to the stars boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought at $22. feeling pretty comfy got on the first neo wave as well back when it was ant shares and sold at $50

Tfw Amerifag up late and joined moon mission

Stay mad, NoNeos

Sauce ?

It was never an ICO. It's a platform

boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/

Just fucking went all in

if this is a prank i will find you OP

I took a fat risk and bought quite a lot when it was down to 17.40 a couple days ago. PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE TRUE

it was, Anstshares was an ICO in November 2016.

a fag on chinese tv says ban is temporary. wow. no timeframe could be 2 years.

fomo some bags

You're good user. Trust.

Wish i had pay when it was at $17 :c

Chinese government get shit done fast.

No need for stupid democracy that elects retards by retards.

>chink like typing detected

China only unbanned it because they enjoyed fucking us once and knew they could use it to fuck us again

"what is antshares? this is neo" -hongfei

So where are all of the yesterday faggots talking shit on neo? Yall got some to say?

Are you retarded? You went all in without doing research? Hope this is a joke by OP now.

Yeah, NEO isn't going to moon lol. Still banned until further notice you retard. Notice, "In the future". Could be tomorrow or it could be in a year. Sell now rebuy at 12 is what I say.

nobody posted it wasnt true, so Im feeling confident in my decision. cant wait to make a couple hundred bucks by morning, cuck

Lol you fucking monkey shit. Expect neo to bet 50 dollars by next friday

lmfao wanna bet? I am calling it, NEO will be much closer to 12 next week than 50, ezpz.

money skeleton already said what was necessary.
(someone link the video where he said don't buy it pls)

wanna bet on that?

5000 bitbeans that neo is $37 in 12 hours

rofl that true but u have organs to give up on instant notice for party members to get that quick response. once we in america purge these sjw fagghots we can have nice things again

it was 640k without ban lol

mini buy my bag moon on some shit news.

and ban is still active until further notice

It's a bit unnerving, governments can influence the prices at a whim, and you can bet your ass that insiders use this opportunity to make a shitload of money. This is some next level shit, and all we can do is ride the waves.

this. amerifags are too used to a do-nothing congress that takes 3 years to name a post office.

NEO just got listed on the world's biggest exchange.

Trades to BTC ETH USDT

If you sold low, you're a short sighted retard that trades off of emotions and fear rather than any form of rational thinking.

how many BTC to get her?

no... you're an idiot. just neck yourself

2 BTC up and sitting cosy. You ladies are welcome.

>her

I fucked a hooker that looked a lot like her a few days ago for 120$