ChanCoin General - strong hands edition

>What is chancoin
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communties across the web, that integrates tipping, gambling, gaming and lots of other fancy shit. Stay tuned for ground breaking updates in the Discord server.

>Websites
chancoin.org
http//chancoin.info

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Where to buy
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

>Browser plugins
github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky Forums
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Gambling
games.chancoin.org

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>How do I earn free coins?
All you have to do is reply to this thread with $4CHN:address in your name field, posts with dubs will get a bit extra as well. Other posters can also tip you through the use of the browser extensions. Yes, nigger, it's really that simple. You too can be rich!

HOLD TIGHT AND WE'LL MAKE IT TO LAMBOLAND LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHANCOIN ME UP FAMPAI

Donations very much appreciated.

>tfw getting paid to post on Veeky Forums

Rollin for ebin digits mane

nice roll

come to out discord

Do not invest in this.
I bought some chancoins sone tradesatoshi and the devs stole them. This was more than a month ago and still don't have access to my coins

Hi there, you may want to jump on the bitcointalk forum.

There are a number of members who are joining my legal action against scammer gossamer socks.

His name is Charles Straney and I have got 4 other people so far. We are pressing civil and felony charges against him

yeah legal charges. Because you bougt a cryrpto coin. ??? From a Australian Guy Andy. And now you think our Discord Mod is the one to blame. What kind of stuff you are smoking. Why you trying to kill so hard our 4CHN Community. What is your outcome?

And you are? Whats your name. So many scammy ICOs and you blame on a Coin?

Go Ahead , Idiot. Dont disturb our CULT.

Such a MF

and really nobody gives a shit what. you have to say. If you kill gossammer we have 10 others in line who will take over. So whats you lr plan? Stopping a decentralized BlockChain.

Your Shitpost. Why Hiding , give us your Real Name.

finally a release that syncs llo

>6 weeks behind

such shitpost makes 4CHN everyday stronger.

Join The CULT, we need more flesh, and Tits

>There are a number of members who are joining my legal action against scammer gossamer socks.
>His name is Charles Straney and I have got 4 other people so far. We are pressing civil and felony charges against him
proof of this please, until I see evidence I'm going to have to just think this is a scare tactic to put people off buying Chancoin.

$4CHN:CcsU7F1nXgSpm384q4ndQGxG3VjfifNRQQ

The website is shit. I was hoping for something that looks like a geocities site.

Roll

Pro tip: gossamer socks is Andy. Prepare your anus.

just bought 1eth worth

Does that mean you own the entire blockchain now?

Potato

>Yes, nigger, it's really that simple.
Why the racism?

They pay you in Chancoins because they're worth less than the lentils you'd normally get, pajeet.

4CHN is down 66% since it got un frozen. Soon it will be at the correct price, 1 SAT and then in the right place: delisted.

Fuck ChanCoin and fuck the ChanCoin devs (even the new ones). They're a bunch of unethical faggots fleecing Veeky Forums by using a brand they're not affiliated with to sell their pre-mined shitcoin.

You're special ED if you think YOU press felony charges against anyone. Maybe you'll sue him. But in what jurisdiction? Have you forwarded the case to that jurisdiction's police department for criminal investigation?

> using a brand they're not affiliated with

Devs have been trying to remove anything Veeky Forums-related from the project since they joined the project

> fleecing Veeky Forums
Fleecing Veeky Forums by spending hours and hours trying to remunerate coinholders at all the exchanges which neglected to freeze trading on a coin they knew was forking? Yeah, sounds like fleecing to me.

>Wojakcoin
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahaha

wow so much interest in this coin. Must be wort millions. Wait it is just 80K so x2000 possible yuchu. Spent your spare money on 4CHN the nrxt bitcoin

Wow, it was 7k sat, there is the place for growth.

the discord is so autistic
they think people who say gossamer is a scammer are "controlled opposition" trying to get the price lower so they can buy more...
the cultists can't be saved
there's a guy in there right now named "cs" and i'm not sure if hes foreign but everything he says is retarded
also keep an eye out for "mcnugget" if you're into autism spectating. he spergs out a lot and is a mod (lol) of the discord

Sounds like Veeky Forums

you are so sad

so sad trump

"macka" is similar to "mcnugget," both people have been involved since pretty much the beginning and have been given pseudo leadership roles by gossamer to try and ease the pain of loss. with the extreme drop in price macka's personality turned very sour and he's fun to watch as he randomly lets out his frustrations every once in a while, often passive aggressively

the discord is like an autism zoo where you can watch the animals in their cage

ROLLING!

Nice!! Made my first Chan! (testing repost)

pls

sorry

1) I'm not afraid of you

2) I've done literally nothing wrong - I'm working my ass off to remunerate coins to exchanges.

3) You are utterly pathetic.

4) Pic related. Just fuck off already. Didn't you see I doxxed _myself_ on BCT? I'm Not. Afraid. Of. You. Little. Boy.

gossamer is begging cultists in discord to "BTFO nano" and flood Veeky Forums with

"i would appreciate anyone who happens to genuinely think i've done a good job by this community making that known by posing to that effect in the biz generals and in the new ANN thread on bitcointalk"

don't be fooled, this faggot is a smooth talking scammer who's done nothing except making a trello board in june (and his super duper secret api he's been spending months on)

im not nano

No you must be Andy. Also not afraid of you, kid.

I won't even address your
> done nothing
because it's such patent bullshit.

"anyone who feels like BTFOing Nandy on the biz thread please do"

>that feel when you financially entangle a bunch of autists in a discord and ask them to do your bidding

nano shards better than /dev/null

i can't wait until it's proven in court that andy is your alt

I guess someone must unironically believe this. Wow.

How did I entangle anyone? Hmm? By volunteering on an open source project ?

Inb4 shit tier conspiracy theory

i wasn't even personally affected by your scam but just since you're so cocky i'm going to aid nano in whatever way possible

we're going to subpoena discord and find out who andy is

if you're really not andy, you should be very happy and join us. since you claim to hate andy you will be glad to see his identity revealed and see him brought to justice

you made a trello in june with a bunch of fake promises you didn't work on at all for months so all these autists invested money in you

all you do is chat in discord and complain about how hard your job is. i can't wait to find out andy's real identity...

Posting for free chanz.

Chancoin? More like Dramacoin!

You really don't understand reality buddy.

If we didn't have to fork we'd be ahead of schedule right now. As it is we're just barely behind schedule on the roadmap. Also this is not a company it's a community project.

As for not doing anything I advise you to try working with exchanges to complete a hard fork then get back to me.

And subpoena all you want bud. Seriously. Enjoy wasting your money on that shit. But you wont because you know you're full of shit.

need gibs

ty samefag senpai

those autists lost thousands on this shit they don't care about pooling together another thousand for a lawyer to get andy's identity via bitcointalk and discord
i can tell by your response you're not interested in getting andys identity which you would if he really had scammed you
WE'RE GOING TO PROVE YOU'RE ANDY AND YOU'VE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING IN THIS PROJECT YOU SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT

gib

cs, finally i got mentioned. ty . long live the cult long live 4chn

we have a 4CHN tipping bot pn discord. You have some worthless coins on Trade Satoshi

gib me trips

Can't wait for you to find out you're wrong

gib coin

thanks for hyping our coin. Master Andy Nano Fudder. We will be Mega Rich and you will loose all your coins

gibs

join us , ChanCoin Cult. Obey. Sacrife

GIVE ME MORE FREE FUCKING COINS

tune into episode #4 of autist profiling here

next episode probably mcnugget or name 1856

recent discord meeting live stream

this is now offically a /roll thread

How do I get a wallet for this?

real gossamer sock picture. Obey HIM , now if you want ChanCoins

our next meeting will look like more like this.

>no linux or osx wallet

Gay

Dude if you're on Linux compiling the wallet is simple.

sieg heil

ChanCoin Movie. All roles played by Andy! Alone.

Old logo, dear user, here is the new one:

Whats better? vote 1 - 2

Just bought 5k of 4chn coins at cryptopia: cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
Waiting for it to moon ;)

Hey bot, give me some CHAN.

I will be rolling again
ChanCoin is such a comfy coin
Don't stress about it guys

Love this coin very much.

from their discord "nice job guys. 4 more threads to beat and we are on the top of Veeky Forums Cmon it's not that hard" can we get this coin banned from having threads here

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
Buy it here now. It's damn cheap

We have a traitor!!! Kill kill kill

macka "can't post sorry, i'm banned"
alexgreen "change your ip"
macka "but if Veeky Forums finds out im doing that, i'll get permabanned"
alexgreen "dude, it's the internet, you can do almost anything you want. "
macka "luy post some meme in there, and i'll gib you one coin

they literally pay their new recruits to post here in return for chancoin. is this against Veeky Forums rules?

this coin will make me fucking rich

t-thanks s-splendid

Are you retarded? Take a look at robinhood shielded.Ban yourself and get the fuck out from our channel

Robinhood shillers*. You fucking nano

@3384967
>alexgreen
>fresh
>recruit
Dude lurk moar, there's no conspiracy, we're just having fun.

Are there mobile versions of the wallet? What can I use on mobile? Indiesquare?

not saying alexgreen is the fresh recruit dumba, i'm saying hes telling people banned from Veeky Forums for shilling chancoin to change their ips so they can post more

chancoin posters are paid spammers. all chancoin threads should be banned. not to mention they're profiting off the copyrighted Veeky Forums name and logo trademark. gossamer is a US resident and can be sued by Veeky Forums

Yes? Alexgreen is here. Whats the problem? Most of the stupid shillers at Veeky Forums dont even know what they talk about. 4chn coin has a plan, good devs and goss as our leader.

Andy, you fucking nano. LET IT GO and stop crying. ban your ass, ok?

>chancoin posters are paid spammers
As I said lurk moar, this doesn't reflect reality.
Goss is a great guy and you're an asshole.

alexgreen: "change your ip"
alexgreen is telling cultists to ignore Veeky Forums policy to shill the goss/andy scam which andy/goss is being sued for
hahaha look how triggered these incels get

gossamer in discord an hour ago: "i would appreciate anyone who happens to genuinely think i've done a good job by this community making that known by posing to that effect in the biz generals and in the new ANN thread on bitcointalk"

You know. I`m totally calm yet. I`ll find you, dear user and get you banned from our channel. proof link at the rooles that im breaking, please. Also thank you for bumping this thread.

in their discord the chancoiners are now discussing how they can lure in more 4channers and then quickly sell and shut down the discord. they realize they're fucked but want to get the coin back to breakeven price and finally get out of the scam

Trading this coin at cryptopia. Does anyone knows when nova is going to update their wallets?

15 fucking posts how do you do this

*checks volume*
$800

Nanos like this has special abilities.

so what? Rome wasn`t build in a day... I`m still waiting for a prooflinks from you. Looks like all you do is talk talk talk.