Romans

is this how the romans looked like?

I don't see why not

is this how the Trojans looked like?

Nah, they were blonder than that
Your pic is how Ancient Egyptians looked like

No user Romans did not look like jews.

There are some statues of them...
Marcus Aurelius looked like an Italian football player called Marchisio.

WE

You think Romans are jews?

Some of them probably did. But it's about as moot as asking what Americans looks like.

No they where white

this

Don't call Joaquin a jew

>Your pic is how Ancient Egyptians looked like
WRONG
How many times you WE WUZERS will get btfo.

Depends what age of Egyptians
How about defining which egyptians you're talking about.

No. Most of them looked like modern day swarthy Italians. The ancestors of the people in your pic lived in mudhut shitholes. As did the ancestors of most white people.

>His mother, Arlyn (née Dunetz), was born in The Bronx, New York, to Jewish parents whose families were from Hungary and Russia.
Fuck off.

>How about defining which egyptians you're talking about.
Literally all of them. Anyone who unironically thinks Ancient Egyptians were ''White'' in any sense of the word, is completely and utterly batshit insane we wuzer. Go look at the Fayum portraits. Not a single one of them is White.

>coptic period

they had already tasted the arab dick at that period

ancient egypt is much much before than that

>tfw Ashkenazi Jews all have ancestry from a handful of Jewish men and female Roman converts
It's actually the Jews who look like Romans

>they had already tasted the arab dick at that period
What the fuck are you talking about you Nordicist retard? The Arabs didn't leave the Arabian peninsula until the foundation of Islam in the 7th century. None of the people in the Fayum portraits are Arab. They were Coptic Egyptians who lived during Roman Egypt.

Literally none of them, then.
Egyptians were a cesspool of mixed DNA because they were basically the hotspot of civilization at the time, everyone was involved. Stop being an ignorant bastard with a predetermined bias, and learn to accept being wrong like the rest of us. Learn to balance what you're stubborn about, and what you hold in flux.

They are roman period you fucking retard.

>Literally none of them, then.
>Egyptians were a cesspool of mixed DNA because they were basically the hotspot of civilization at the time, everyone was involved. Stop being an ignorant bastard with a predetermined bias, and learn to accept being wrong like the rest of us. Learn to balance what you're stubborn about, and what you hold in flux.
Great non-arguments. Either refute my point, or be wrong.

>No. Most of them looked like modern day swarthy Italians. The ancestors of the people in your pic lived in mudhut shitholes. As did the ancestors of most white people.
Shitalian dreams at best.

>WE WUZZ DICTATURZ N SHEIT

Why do Medshits always have to ruin every thread with their "muh black-haired Romanz" bullshit?

The only people WE WUZING here are snownigger N*rdic subhumans

Nordic people are too well off to bother with wewuzing. I bet my left toe it's Americans wewuzing since it's a core part of their culture.

inferiority complex, deep down they know they look nothing like roman elite/greek elite, but like pic related
see literally butthurt about his shitalian skin

>Tfw when a literal neckbeard becomes the go-to face of your people.

Of course not

Many romans emperors were neckbeards men
Romans said that germanics were different from them, stop LARPing

If it makes you feel any better here's one without a neckbeard wearing a civic crown.

>Mummy portraits or Fayum mummy portraits (also Faiyum mummy portraits) is the modern term given to a type of naturalistic painted portrait on wooden boards attached to Egyptian mummies from the Coptic period. They belong to the tradition of panel painting, one of the most highly regarded forms of art in the Classical world. In fact, the Fayum portraits are the only large body of art from that tradition to have survived.

>Mummy portraits have been found across Egypt, but are most common in the Faiyum Basin, particularly from Hawara in the Fayum Basin (hence the common name) and the Hadrianic Roman city Antinoopolis. "Faiyum Portraits" is generally thought of as a stylistic, rather than a geographic, description. While painted cartonnage mummy cases date back to pharaonic times, the Faiyum mummy portraits were an innovation dating to the Coptic period at the time of the Roman occupation of Egypt.[1]

Why is this used as image of a "Roman" again? Do you have some agenda?

Nobody said it portrayed a Roman, you illiterate dumbass.

Are you incapable of reading? The Fayum portraits were posted directly referring to what Ancient Egyptians looked like you fucking retard.

Because these image are of an Egyptian Coptic Roman citizen. I don't care about how Italian Romans looked. I'm talking about Ancient Egyptians.

That is false, roman portraits proof they were dark haired, dakr eyed people

MUH HERITAGE

t.urk

>Roman citizen
>not Roman

Such as Nero, the god damn Emperor of Neckbeards.

>Only caring about cringe-worthy hobbies.
>Force people to watch him participate in said cringe.
>Huge mommy issues.
>Killed himself after ending up alone with nothing but his property to keep him company.
That's much better, thank you very much!

Most of them yeah

What the hell do Turks have to do with this you subhuman Snownigger? Romans were Italians. Always were, always will be. Now go back to your cuckshed.

Never. I wish i have semitic heritage like akkadian or phoenician

Italian is a modern term, romans were latins and latin were dark haired, dark eyed people, some of them could have almost pale skin

This.
Also average inca

>romans were latins and latin were dark haired, dark eyed people, some of them could have almost pale skin
What the fuck do you smoke? They were Italo-Celtic people and they looked nothing like Arabs.

I am a med with brown hair and i used to have it blonde as kid.
Does this makes me a Nordic? No

>I am a med with brown hair and i used to have it blonde as kid.
Lombard rapebaby.

See their romans portraits and pompei pics, LARPer

Germanic rapebaby

Why do you ignore that germanic tribes settled in those lands?

Do you believe you are related to ancient latins?

Hahahaha
You germanics are pathetic

Now germanics are med?

Hahahahaha

Come dude, stop doing that

>Italians are Germanics
Didn't expect any better from a literal nigger orangutan like you.

most of southern Italy looks like the arab tbqh. that ''Med'' only exists in northern Italy.

Probably one of only two women who could have believably played Helen.

In his defense people do use it in other threads to claim that romans looked like that

>Romans were Italians

But modern Italians aren't Romans, they're mixed Mediterraneans and Arabs, which you can tell from their IQ

Northern Italians have germanic admixture. Marchisio is from Turin, Northern Italy.

>northern Italy is not Italy

Wasn't Pompeii in the greek part of Italy

northern italy isn't med.

>being this stupid

Italian is not a race, you are ignoring that many germanic tribes settle in italy and raped/killed the native population

You see the result today but its ok, i dont expect a pigskin to understand this

>Northern Italians have germanic admixture.
No they don't. That's a complete meme refuted by actual genetics (see pic, look at northern Italy then look at Germanic countries). You're the type of retard who unironically thinks blue eyes = Germanics, which is absolute nonsense only an actual nigger could conceive.

Yes it is.

Fuck off mongrel.

Get your shit toguether ,lad
Yes. He was in greek part so that means greeks werent pale skinned people with light features

Read history, mongrel

If you told me that man is black I would believe you.

He obviously has black blood

Go fuck your dog or something you pigskin

>a nigger blacksplaining what med people are to an actual Italian

And that is one those niggers from here, i dont look like that at all

There are no non-nigger Dominicans.

Italian is not a race

Dominicans are not humans.

Yes there are, pigskin

Dominican is not a race, pigskin :)

Post a pic of one. They don't exist.

i bet you've never been to Italy.

I'm Swedish and I was in Southern Italy just last week and the idea that you can't see a difference between Southern Italians and Arabs is simply bullshit. The fact that the highest you MENA admixture you get in Italians is ~6% in some South Italians/Sicilians. You probably can't even notice 6% Black admixture in the average white American mongrel.

Three kinds of people claim that Mediterraneans are not white:
>Arabs who want to LARP as Romans so they pretend Italian and Spanish people are actually shitskins
>Mestizo and mulatto mongrels from Latin America who have some degree of Spanish ancestry and unironically believe Spanish people look like them
>Nordicists who think White = Nordic, and if you're not Nordic you must be a shitskin

I am not part snownigger, my blood is 100% mediterranean, they also had light features sometimes.
Fuck you snowniggers you arent the only blonde people on earth

>I'm Swedish
Stopped reading right there. Go back to your cuckshed and prep your wife for her black bull, Sven.

>thread about Romans
>still starts fantasizing about interracial sex
you must be american

i'd love to pound Diane, she's so fucking hot

In wooden hut shitholes*

Thats a macedonia lol

Read history, retard

Where do you get this 6%number from

>As did the ancestors of most white people.
As did the ancestors of everyone, dumbo.

Why are you guys so preoccupied with looks? You're acting like a bunch of women.

ancient romans were genetically closer to modern british people than italians

6% came from other things I've read though

>english speaking countries search for english words
WHOA

>english is not the go to language for degeneracy world wide

what's the reason for this?

I'm Italian, from Rome, and I look no different from those British actors. I'm blonde and I have green eyes.

I mean. We Italians are, mostly, white.

If you unironically believe Romans were olive skinned, like MENA countries tier, you should hang

Most of italians are pretty white. Is just that there are olive skinned italians and most people think are italians are like that. Also because most attractive famous italian women are olive skinned.