Bitcoin Cash

chinks are pumping to over $1000

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/tx/txs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chinkshill pls go

It's getting out of hand

new ATH today??

BCC will get new ATH today. Finally some good news about bcc.

Chinks copy us. Copying them is just pathetic. Fuck their confuscist bullshit.

The sell walls around 700 are huge. First got, in then I got out at a small profit when I saw that.

haha sell walls? they will easily been eaten. today new ATH fella's. Get in now you still can.

Once again, missed out on a good pump.

Jihan needs new bagholders.

Confucius saids: Go eat some ancient dicks.

>mfw actually converted a shitload of ETH to BCC days ago purely because told me to

Wut? I'm confused.

>mfw did the same thing but sold early

Yes pump this shit so i can get the fuck out

Sell walls are down. Moving past 700.

it will pass 800$ today around 16:00 pm

It's crashing already HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Exactly my thoughts yesterday. Never regretted buying into a shitcoin that much before. Thankfully my sell order finally got filled overnight and now I'm free.

Obvious shitcoin is shitcoin, only viable use is cashing out and getting more BTC. It won't last forever. Dump it while it's hot.

Hope so. Fingers crossed.

Blockstream shills getting nervous I see, lol

i grabbed this shit coin when it was 700 got like 10 of them and it's the worst crypto decision I've made since beginning this journey, fuck bch i feel so dumb i fell for the satoshi vision meme

Agreed bitcoin is toast the color of niggers.

>wall-to-wall bcc shills
>processes empty blocks all day
>sends them to two addresses

How does it feel to bleed money with each pump? I mean, if it goes up 0.1% and you need like 5 million USD just to do that you are pretty much fucked anyways, so why even bother?

How does it feel to be so full of shit even Veeky Forums can smell your fear?

> Wall to Wall shills

Ya nope

> Empty blocks all day

Ya nope

> Sends to two addresses

Ya still nope

Kys

You don't even know how to check the coinbase transactions, do you? The great thing about blockchains is that you can't easily hide the kind of noob activity that's going on. Even if they change it from this point on, we'll be able to see it. Take a look for yourself if you're in any way competent: In the last 10 blocks ALL of the unknown miner payouts went to the same two addresses and the rest went to Antpool and BTC.top, you fucking idiot.

>Only argument is "you're afraid"
>No shills

So retarded I cannot even

>No empty blocks
Might as well be, nobody uses your shitcoin:
fork.lol/tx/txs

>Doesn't send to two addresses
You can't read.

>tfw you bought at.06

i knew holding onto this shit was a good idea. dont know when to dump it though, with 2x getting btfo cash actually serves a legitimate purpose as the coin for those who didnt get their way, but once the uncertainty is over theres no way bcash can sustain even a fifth of its current value.