Landlords

Realtor here

Rented apt to a liberal fuck head fat dyke bitch because desperate for rent.

>Bitch didn't even pay first months rent in full
>Moving day
>Bitch calls me up asking to remove door hinge
>Come over to see what she means
>Bitch wants to remove the entire foundation of door just to move a bed
>Tell her that's not possible
>Her and her friend start arguing that I'm not their landlord so they can do it
>Look at lease
>My company signed with her (My name as LANDLORD, hers as TENANT).
>I am the landlord
>The dumb bitch can't get common sense
>Starts bitching about me "power tripping" by not giving house owners number out

Holy shit senpai what is wrong with these safe space kids

hhnnnnnnnnngg

thats why you only rent to old people and regular families bro

Let me guess - mom and dad footing the bill for lil lady? After paying for her college? And continue paying for expenses while she works a minimum or no pay "internship"?

I feel your pain OP, whenever these fuckhead sjw bitches tell anybody to check their privilege they should simply respond by holding up a mirror.

Meanwhile so many ex-military are homeless. Murder should be legal.

fuck the ex military

It's your own fault.

You knew what you were getting into, but you did it anyway.

Idiot.

Young professionals can be ok

She's had it drilled into her head that she must stand up to the oppressive patriarchy. I would never do business with kids like that given the option. You just know they're going to intentionally make everything difficult. They think you're unfairly better off than they are and they will do whatever they can to offer themselves repatriations.

If you threw away all your military benefits and somehow managed to find a way to be homeless, you deserve it.

PPPFFFFRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT BBRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP FFSSSSSSSSSSS

BRFFFFFFFFFFFFRAPPAPAPAPAPAPA?!

Show me where the military touched you

>entire foundation of door just to move a bed
Its a door frame... she wants you to remove the door frame

Not a fucking door foundation.

And it is removable to gain an extra inch or two, however tell her to pay for a carpenter to replace the door frame after at her expense.

$300 labour plus materials $100 rough conservative estimate.

Realtor here also, that's why you always qualify them first or get guarantors.

If you move the door for her then she's never going to leave bro bad idea, get her out and try again

Look man, it's a strange adjustment going from normie to landlord. But... you're the landlord. This is YOUR property; they rent from YOU.

Doesn't mean you have to be an asshole, but be stern. People ask me about painting and bullshit, but I don't trust these fucking plebs to do any work on my property, so I tell them no flat out and I don't accept any argument about it.

Removing the door frame to move in? Forget about it. Late rent? They're getting a 5 day pay or quit then getting taken to court for eviction.

Do a background check on everyone, which they pay for (mySmartMove). No one with evictions, outstanding credit judgments or criminal history gets in your place.

Also, they should be pulling 3x whatever you're asking for rent if you want them to have a chance at paying rent every month on time.

This.
Imagine trying to evict the bitch if you have to remove door frames just to get her shit out.

Her politics are irrelevant, she is just a psycho. Just throwing that out there.

>>Bitch wants to remove the entire foundation of door just to move a bed

You mean remove the fucking hinges so she can fit her bed into the room?

You are a retarded landlord, let her do it, there's only so much you can fuck up removing ~6 screws.

although i'm 99% sure they could fit the bed through the door just find without removing it.

Hey Op are yoy a real estate agent? Or just a realtor?