OMG - Google Partnership

I feel the rumble as the combustion sequence commences. Fuel, surging through the hull's sturdy pipes, rattles my body as I strap my chest in tighter. First, a flicker. An invisibly small spark of heat, but it's all it takes before my ears are split by an earth-shattering roar. A mighty, fierce roar - a roar that screams the sound of human achievement. A roar that pierces through the crowd of awestruck onlookers, desperate to catch a glimpse of the mighty titan before them; barely comprehending, for fleeting moments, how it must feel to be onboard. They're imagining what it is to be a pioneer, a frontiersman; a pathfinder.

As our very cores are pressed harder and harder into our seats, I open my eyes - and realise for the first time that we are airbone. Hurtling, launching; trailblazing into the sky with ferocious power. Around me, all lights are green - dashboards are flashing, the ecstatic screams of the launch crew are blaring into my ear - but I see only one thing.

I see us. From a million miles above, soaring into the heavens, spiraling into unknown heights. From here I see the glow we leave behind us, dimly illuminating a world that was just too late. A globe left behind, the last glimmer of hope fading before them. As we break orbit, our fire ceases to warm the atmosphere - but its echoes are present; circling the stratosphere like a grieving mother with a lamp. I am sad, sad for the ocean of red below me. But I hold. Steadfast, always onwards; I gaze into the vast, infinite expanse before me. I look to my brothers onboard beside me, and they look at me. We've made it.

I can't believe it. We've done it, boyo's.
We've finally picked a coin which will no-bullshit take us to the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo?a=0xd8da6bf26964af9d7eed9e03e53415d37aa96045
youtube.com/watch?v=x9xFRch7N5o
cloud.google.com/customers/omise/
cloud.google.com/customers/directory/
mobile.twitter.com/ruxperience/status/905745137145331713
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What will this mean for OMG?

Everything in my life was so bad, I just had no luck, no hope.

I just don't know, it feels empty, fake, like it's all a lie that will pop any second.

I'm scared, my chest hurts...

This is it, this will change crypto forever, goodbye bitcoin

>b...but it's omise... not OmiseGo
Right - and why would Microsoft's shareprice gain in value, just because """'Microsoft"""", the company; is making profit?

>it's not confirmed yet
This I concede. But riddle me this: Give yourself exactly three seconds to decide, right now, will it happen?
We both know your answer. Your first, gut instinct answer. Listen to it.

Elevate your mind, you peon. We will be rich soon, but you have to think long term. This is a 3 digit coin.

>Dump neo for omg a few days ago
>Neo moons
>withdraw winchester 1300 from the ol' gun cabinet for one last hurrah
>Three inch magnum slug should do the trick
>As I load the shell in, I check my false god's twitter page one last time
>A tear drops from my eye
>I see it, the neon sign lit up spelling out one single word
g
o
o
g
l
e

>I guess the party can wait after all

beautiful

1,000,000,000 keks
Fucking saved omisebro

I hope OMG makes you rich user. who knows maybe this was the defining moment in your life when you turned it all around.

I'm onboard with you OmiseGods.

Been homeless for 3 years. Finally managed to scrub up $200 to put into OMG @ $8.

It's not much, but it's all I got. I'm all in. I will scrub the floors of this ship, clean the toilets and suck the dick of the pilots.

Even if I'll be the poorest crew member, I'm still glad to be with you guys.

I don't think I'll be missing earth.

cloud.google.com/customers/omise/

Welcome aboard, OmiseBro. It's gonna be a comfy ride.

Sight-seeing tier lol

This is a trap, there is no such thing as a sure bet. Remember when it looks too good to be true, it probably is. The crash is going to be epic and alot of people will sudoku. Now is the time to sell close to the ATH, if you buy now you will regret it.

reminder that money skeleton has 370,000 omg
etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo?a=0xd8da6bf26964af9d7eed9e03e53415d37aa96045

He cries, but it is of no avail. You see, we broke the sound barrier minutes ago - our piercing speed, the frightening acceleration of this spacebound vessel is now forever destined to outpace the cries of those before us.

It is a glorious day.

Human psychology tells me all the FUD is coming from NoOMG holders. Can't get around the fact this coin is the most promising alt on the market right now.

In other words, I'm not selling.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9xFRch7N5o

OMG is Matthew McConaughey

Neo is the bitch little daughter and no coiners.

Dream time guys, what d you expect the price per omg to be in 1 year?

If OMG makes the system works and people jump onto using their service then it won't be

Protip, everyone use margin trading to x3 your omise coins

I'm going to be dumping a collection of particular human artifacts which we shall be forever leaving behind; discarded to the poor souls who remained behind.

Were all gonna make it user you just have to hodl

nocoiners let me tell you something

You guys can still get in on this. Look forward and you will see the light.

i did use margin and lost half. just use 30% of your margin on any trade no matter how sure you are

Are we finally getting to lamboland anons?

all this says is that omise is a google customer...

How retarded would it be to sell some stagnant shitcoins to buy in right now? It's pretty high buy in, but OMG seems to make solid growth without crashing hard.

I'm all in on this one...but aye, ive lost 70% (20k) myself. I like to gamble.

OMG!!! cloud.google.com/customers/omise/

I'm tired of this nonsense; it's gone now and only serves as a painful reminder of what our loved ones below must tolerate.

i repeat myself

dont worry Veeky Forums bros, im pumping this coin 100omg at a time ...market orders

DELET THIS

so when to take profits ? I guess it's a given it bounces off the 300k resistance the first attempt r..right ?

What top ten coin has more potential than OMG?

I think it's definitely more useful than fucking litecoin.

new ath

buckle the fuck up boys, we are going to the moon

2 billion market cap

I bought ETH at $89

>lol faggot, it's overvalued
>retard, how could it possibly go any higher
>commit sudoku while you're ahead, faggot

I thought it was a steal. Let me tell you this: OMG, right now, is a STEAL. It's almost criminal. Buy now and hold hard. DO NOT give into greed when your money doubles, tripples or quadripples. Hold, and I'll catch you for a beer on Alpha Centuri.

Remember:
>when you want to sell OMG when it hits $50, have a fap, look outside for 2 minutes and think again beforehand.
This advice prevented me from selling 10k of ETH at $95.

>Omise buys shit from Google
>"PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED HOLY SHIIIIIIIT"

Jesus Christ you guys.

good suggestion
too bad i lost yesterday half my OMG's

This stupid shilling has pushed it past ATH. Correction is going to be huge once the actual news drops. kek

Kek

Also,
FUD harder please. To anyone reading this, slowly re-examine OP picture, and following post.

Then look at this picture

For my mental sanity, tell me you're larping.

>FUD harder please.
I'm not fuding shit you idiot.

Look at this fucking link: cloud.google.com/customers/omise/
and tell me it doesn't literally show Omise as a Google Cloud Platform "customer".

Nice partnership, lmao.

i wish i did :(
250 OMG, im left with 250 now

hes probably the user who got rekt with a margin and his base price was like $20

>retard mode activate
Did you just get into crypto yesterday or are you new to Veeky Forums?

Having an existing relationship greatly increases the feasibility of developing a partnership

Bought 600 @ $6. Am I going to make it boys?

you got trolled. its a scam. there is no google. go home.

cloud.google.com/customers/directory/
Do all of these companies have a chance of developing partnerships?

>holding 177 because poorfag
>but looking with hope to the future

Lol, this twitter post doesn't even exist.
Anyone bother looking it up?
@omise not a verified account

yeah the cloud link is a misnomer, started in the tweet chain of the OP picture. however Omise posting what they posted is far more substantial.

How many have tried? How many have got so far as discussions? How many have use cases applicable and profitable to google?

>How many have got so far as discussions?
Tell us all about these discussions.
inb4 you won't

Retard. Golemn replied.

>however Omise posting what they posted is far more substantial
How?
It's just them standing in front of a Google logo.

to co-founder of omise tweeted it

Recently, Omise held a discussion with google with regard to developing a partnership capacity.

Fuckhead, do you hate money?
Do you proactively seek to desecrate your wealth?
Do you regularly pursue efforts to ignore substantive, extremely viable opportunities?
Do you realise how much money you could have made with OMG in the time it took for this thread to develop this far?

>Recently, Omise held a discussion with google with regard to developing a partnership capacity.
Source?

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!! LET GET IT BOYS THIS IS THE MOON MISSION THAT WILL FREE US FROM THE ETERNAL WAGEKEK LIFE !!!!!!!! FUCK YES IT FEELS GOOD TO BE RIGHT !!!!! I WANT YOU TO DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS BY BECOMING RICHHHH

>sarcastically asking for solid, hard proof while trusting random companies by investing in imaginary money on an intangible display of lots of 1's and 0's

lol

Not asking for solid, hard proof. Just something other than "yeah we totally talked to google y'all, they want like a partnership n stuff".

why do you bother? you and i both know there is no proof. just your usual antics here at Veeky Forums

Tell me your ETH adress and I will double your OMG stack. Stay strong and don't spend it on shit, promise me that.

This is the tier that OmiseBro's are on

This is why we'll make it

NEW ATH BOYS

good goy right here

>when you get shilled this hard via photoshop

Will it break 300k today?

those bollinger bands are tightening up....resistance at 13.6 / 14.1 ..once we break 14.1 just hold onto your assholes ...shit will get real.

I expect a little traceback

Okay, I'll bite

>getting shilled this hard by a ladyboy

Fucking pajeets keep buying until it hits 295 again. I want off this hype wave already.

Grab your cocks and strap in boys. This is the day.

what's with bittrex constantly freezing? anyone else has this?

are we still waiting for apple news, guys?

"I HAVE TO SELL NOW!", the weak-handed limpwristed faggot mumbles to himself, dick in hand, while furiously mashing his keyboard entering in his 2FA code so he can initiate a sell order before OMG rises another 20% in 5 minutes

nigga its google fuck apple

Apple partnership is later this month, friend. One small step at a time.

I did sell some at 290k fuck off

kek

You think you need to enter 2FA every time you want to sell..?

Nice FUD faggot jew rat. You just don't want anyone else to get wealthy so you can laugh at others later on while you count your Jew coins.

Not fucking selling !!!!!!!!!!

>Partnership DISCUSSIONS

Fucking anons, I worked for a company that had meetings with the CEOs or other high level execs of DirecTV, Liberty Media, Dish and AT&T, and guess what, no partnerships ever came of them. But if this were crypto we could have taken selfies in their office and used it to pump and dump the market and made the company rich.

Fucking good times ahead. I love you guys. Lets enjoy early retirement in a year or two, we are actually gonna make it. I'm not kidding you, this will reach eth level.

This.

You people are being retarded, and your retardation is going to crash the crypto market.

bruh im a different omisebro but halp
0xdAceD166A3E114CF9A987c3DFEc6333401a096f5

I SOLD AT 227K FEW DAYS AGO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. It's the ugly beta taking a pic with a hot girl he barely knows and posting it on facebook.
There's no relationship between Omise with Apple or Google. And the people in the pictures are not developers, they are paid shills.

>first company in all of crypto to actually get a foot in the door of a major corporation
>its meaningless

How you holding up with no OMG?
Getting FOMO yet?

Paying for Google's services and taking pics with the google logo =/= "getting a foot in the door".

who actually cares, look at the charts. money counts, facts and actual true things dont user