OmiseGO Thread #50

> Omise, (private) parent company
> "Omise" means store in Japanese

> OmiseGO, blockchain payment network
> launching a digital platform that other developers can build upon
> Microsoft, Apple, Google, and ETH are digital platforms that developers can build upon
> With the OMG platform, developers can build payment applications without having to go through the tedious (and costly) process of setting up an international payment networ
> 70% of Southeast Asia does not bank
> SEA is the WORLD's fastest growing region of internet usage, adding an astounding 4 million new users per month
> The Omise and OmiseGO platforms are the solution-- buyers and sellers can use the blockchain payment system without the need of a bank to confirm transactions
> After the success of its implementation in SEA, it will begin its widespread usage throughout the rest of the world
> Using a sentiment analysis algorithms, OmiseGO is at an all-time high across the most popular social media platforms
> Who is competing with OmiseGO in the blockchain, digital payment market?
> No one.
> Venture capitalists, investors, and statisticians believe that a $100 billion marketcap is reasonable
> That would bring OmiseGO to a valuation of over $700 per coin
> You can pay Thai ladyboys

Other urls found in this thread:

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201707/20170720-pbo-monthly.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone link july 2017 report.

> July 2017
> Included discussion about Bitswift and Ripple
> Ripple has a lot of negative sentiment surrounding it, but expect this to change in the near future
> No mentions of OMG in the July report, as it focused on the two other coins that I listed above

Any speculation as to how staking will work? How many tokens do you think will be needed to run a full node?

JUST LINK IT I WANNA READ

No link yet?

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201707/20170720-pbo-monthly.pdf

Why is everybody hyping up this "palm beach confidential" report? Isn't it just another shitty newsletter?

Well, it predicted both the ETH and NEO moon so think again.

>just another shitty newsletter

Not just another shitty newsletter

This one jews you out for - get this - 3000 fedbux hahahahahahahahahahaha

3 0 0 0

Author called NEO @ $.13 and Ether at $3.

Yeah but that's almost a month old

someone got the newest one?

Only a guess but probably 10k.

they can take a picture in front of a google sign? BUY OMG TAKE MY MONEY

where do you guys get this? without paying the 3000 dollaridoos

People who sell today instead of waiting til 2018 are honestly going to need a good shrink. You'll have permanent PTSD. You've been warned.

You pay 3000
But you can't get in anymore even if you want to pay for it. So hope that someone leaks it.

Nice shilling. Omg is a shitcoin will never invest a penny.

>> You can pay Thai ladyboys

LOWL go back to DGB fag

You gotta be fucking kidding me. All I have is about 820

Where do I sign up