When is this shitcoin hitting an exchange?

When is this shitcoin hitting an exchange?

Something something 12th

Wallet/coins isn't even out until Monday.

Can we expect 100x gains?

Thanks bought 100k

Proof?

slack

Distribution will be at 12th and short after bittrex, liquids and cryptopia

It should never go to Craptopia.

hurr durr im retarded.

What is Better investment?
IOC Status or Obsidian?

obsidian

IOC. You get more bang for your buck.

Obsidian fags going to get dumped on. Dev tem holds like 50 percent of the coins lmao

you
dumped at $10 level

It's a meme. Usually goes "nice just bought 100k"

anyone who's not balls deep in ODN hates money. this thing is going to hit $1 with just a tiny $20 million market cap. i think we all know where is this going as it gets DNT pumped to $100+ million market cap within a week.

that is pretty much standard

A dollar would give it a 90 million market cap retard. They arent "locking" anything

does that mean it's good? the "Standard" is pump and dump scamcoins.

do you really think that peoples who work on it for over 4 years will dump all of their shares right after listing on exchanges?
Have you ever work in startup and create something?

I didn't say that. The problem with a dev owning 50% of the supply isn't that they'll dump the moment hits exchanges, it means they can manipulate the currency at a level 20x stronger than even the largest consumer whales can.

typically the percentage the company withholds is on a vesting schedule. there are a million different ways to identify a shitcoin. 50% of tokens withheld for company is not one of them.

Ah yes, the "All 90 million coins are instantly in circulation" retardation

where did this come from. i think it's from an acute case of no obsidian butt hurt

>implying devs wont dump at 2 or 3x

>implying you're not just a no obsidian butt hurt faggot looking for justifications on why you missed one of the best ICOs of the season