youtube.com/watch?v=DF0zefuJ4Ys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For real though, what happened?

Pfft

> genocides behind you

>When mom asks where all the Terrorists went

Sick quads, but you can't be serious in implying that they're all terrorist. The refugees that moved into my neighborhood (actually have a connection to this conflict) are literally jungle hunter-gatherers the government carpet bombs because they don't want to deal with them.

You farted lad?

Bangladesh can sort them out

Bangladesh can't sort itself out.

> doesn't know conflict exists near the Thailand border as well
Low effort troll

So why should it be Burma's cross to bear? Why should one Burmese suffer to pretend to help someone else's problem?

Is Bangladesh not responsible for its problems? The way I look at it is you get one shot. If you let your people ruin it for you, that's your fault.

Not everyone is Europe, willing to accept any level of indignation from their charity cases. These refugees need to learn some fucking respect

>These refugees need to learn some fucking respect
> t.person who has never lost their home, loved ones, everything they associate with their former life, hope for the future, etc.

And what part of that allows you to act like they do? How do you get accepted into someone else's country and shout at them to conform to you? What kind of thing is that?

Being a charity case does not give you the right to act anyway you want.

what's happening in burma?

I see you're pulling the European migrant card. Might I point out that-

1. ACTUAL Syrians like my neighbor are people too. Talk to others. They're not all insane caricatures. The worst ones talk loudest, and that applies to all people.

and

2. We're not talking about the Middle East. We're talking about Burma.

You know what my forefathers did when war broke out? They answered the call, picked up arms, and died for their country and saved it.
Other people's problems aren't mine and no one has the right to shove them on me just because they feel sorry for them. There is no brotherhood of man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy

some people don't want to die for other peoples' retarded wars

A particular group of Muslim refugees from Bangladesh are being persecuted, and many have evacuated their villages.
It's big news, but many people are jaded

> edit: some people don't want to die. period.

this is also true

>ACTUAL Syrians like my neighbor are people too
Yeah, but how many of those are there? If Europe had a fucking clue and actually did some background checking 3 years ago, Europe could be a lot better off. They let anyone in, anyone.
>We're not talking about the Middle East
You're not talking about the Middle East in Europe either half the time. How many Black African refugees are there in Europe?
This is not isolated behavior. Myanmar just isn't taking it.

You can't blame a country for prioritizing its own citizens over refugees, even if that isn't the norm in the west. I can't accept any genocidal behavior, but the Media has to stop this innocent victim bullshit

It doesn't matter when the bombs are falling and men are shooting. You do what you have to to make it stop.

Yeah no. You arm them and send them back. Your brand of empathy is the kind the mother of an ungrateful whiny NEET shows.

>It doesn't matter when the bombs are falling and men are shooting. You do what you have to to make it stop.
I assure you you would be shitting yourself, internet tough guy

They are gypsies

When did I ever imply I'm a tough guy? Does it trigger you that I said you should shoot back?

You're acting like one, retard

>British colonies are all First World and successf-
Let's end this meme once and for all.

>I assure you you would be shitting yourself
Sure, but I wouldn't expect someone to bring me to Canada and wipe my ass.

If anyone should be a refugee, it's women and Children.

Lmao nice projection you numale cuckold

How many roids are you raging on right now?

>moving to the country contiguous to yours is the same as getting moved across the world
you clearly don't even know what projection is

Why would you defend gypsies?

>moving to the country contiguous to yours is the same as getting moved across the world
It is when you're a world apart. Different religions, different ethnicities, different everything. Add to that the fact that they want to turn Burma Muslim.

>It is when you're a world apart
whatever you think

I'm not the one comparing them to an invasive species

I'm not either

The Burmese are. That's how they see them. To you, they're a contiguous, borderless landmass, but the Burmese see them as an alien other, one that has taken to assaulting them.
Has it occurred to you that Myanmar may have some experience with the threat of Islam?

What happened in Lithuania?

That only works as an excuse if the current round of violence was instigated by the muslims

>refuse to intigrate
>refuse government proposals to dismantle there enclaves that were hosting militants and to be rehoused with Burmese following the Singapore model
>support militants
>when the country that just had a junta gets sick of constant guerrilla act like you are the victim

I want Reddit to go
Massacring civilians is fucking retarded but they had it coming even if it is wrong

>it's wrong but it's ok

It isn't wrong, they are gypsies.

This is supposedly a response to Rohingya terrorism and calls by Muslims for Islamic Law. Nobody knows what the fuck is happening, but I know who I believe

This site needs Jesus. So much hate and bitterness to people you haven't met.

Guys, life can be better than this. Trust me.

>Get Nobel prize
>Commit genocide
Based Burma

>a child that acts up and gets hit is bad objectively
But can you say said child did not deserve it?

> that nametag
> abort troll feeding

Guess you should go stop them then. huh

This desu

I know first hand that illiterate inbred gypsies that believe shira law should be imposed share my love in anime tiddies

If you think otherwise i will bash the fash out of you
#LOVETRUMPSHATE

I think people like to forget that there is still a civil war in Myanmar

This is the time where Europe is tearing down her Churches and raising, instead, Mosques. There is no God. You cannot tear down our ancestral religious faith, and try to use it as an excuse to cow us into signing our death warrants.

Cheers for the (you) and the non argument

A better one then since you seem Dense

ROE is to fire on enemy combatants that fire on you
The enemy is a child solder fireing at you

Do you comply with the ROE or do you get shot?

It's an abstract issue but objectively the child with the gun should be killed