OMG

I hope you guys heeded my advice to buy OMG all the way from $0.4 to yesterday, or even today.

This Google "news" is minimal compared to what else is about to come this month.

You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ruxperience/status/905745137145331713
cloud.google.com/customers/omise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wat google news OP?

Sorry all in IOC, this will be our board soon, boot shiner.

What is coming this month?

Something something Omise (parent company)

The chart is too steep and greedy people will get burned. Don't forget too cash out.

twitter.com/ruxperience/status/905745137145331713

This is true. But keep in mind that all transactions will be transacted over the OMG blockchain when it is created. Anything (partnerships, deals) that Omise creates benefits OMG. :-)

Please reveal more if you are able to kind sir. I am all in in OMG with 15k and I am dying of anticipation

Yes, it's great news.

Also somewhat related cloud.google.com/customers/omise/

Onwards & upwards

VB? Is that really you?

That would spoil the fun. :-(
But trust me, your money is safe.

:o I wish.

The question is: if I own no OMG right now, should I bother buying it? It's already mooned. I should just wait for it to correct back down to 12 bucks at least.

Buy-in time will be irrelevant in a couple months.
To prove my point, I bought more just now.

You don't want to be hitting yourself if this thing reaches $100+ saying "I waited too long for a dip".

>omise are a customer of google and rent some server space of them, that's it

Are you spreading this as FUD or are you stupid?

Please give some more info OP
I. Sitting on barely 500 omg
Got about 3 grand worth of shitcoins and debating to put them into omg too... But don't really wanna push my luck here

people said that for neo and it just dropped back down to $20

Please don't ever compare NEO to OMG in my presence again.

Estimated value at end of month/year/q4 2018?

Thanks OP.

$50-$85

Well thank you sir fish. Can't wait for the news, thanks for making threads like these it helps in the sea of baseless fud

In July my estimate was $20+, but now I see $50 as realistic. If not more.

Namefag being a faggot, colour me shocked.

I've been watching this coin since 6 dollars and have a good gut feeling about it, but I made a promise to myself not to buy alt coins when I got into this game. This one seems too dope tho.

TO THE FUCKING MOON

t minus 27 minutes

DIONS, bro.

why not buy alts? surely seeing this go from 6 to now makes you think you should?

Hi Sir Fish. Remember you from the early threads, luckily you got me in around $6. Thank you. That is all

I am trying to accumulate more myself. Got my funds ready today.
I would wait a few days for another dip.
If nothing is annouced it will go down to at least 250k again.
The problem is when the "big news" drops and you are not strapped in, you will miss the moon mission

50 dollar coin by tomorrow screencap this

Don't understand how you have the nerves to stand outside of this shit. Some FOMO is actually adaptive in this market

>not gambling with alts
Stay poor friendo