Ethiopia Thread

Ethiopia Thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=jk-osCMyWKg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezana_of_Axum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez#Origins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aryans

Dark skinned aryans, as opposed to the Irish who are light-skinned negroes.

What's METEC been doing lately?

So let me get this straight, Ethiopia's greatest king was Zara Yaqob, and no, absolutely NO surviving image or depiction of him has survived into the modern day? How does a civilization fuck up this badly?

>Ethiopia's greatest king was Zara Yaqob

Um no sorry sweetie try again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezana_of_Axum

>you got yer ass kicked by a handful of us, AND with help from the commies (ruskys) and the captards (yankees)
theres a reason we are called the african spartans

Is Amharic related to neighbor countries languages?

Eritrea is nothing but a quarantine zone

your nothing but a chan rat

*you're

>you will never wake up beside senait and your new puppy

Why live?

>t. butthurt Eritrean living on government welfare in London

(((Eritrea))) doesn't deserve to exist

Fuck Abyss*nia and their galla lapdogs

t. agame

clean my toilet

>the entire Red Sea was once occupied by the Cuban army
They don't teach this in schools

>when your "country" is hemorrhaging thousands of "people" but you think its great
>these "people" flock to Europe for gibsmedats only to ruin the European perception of the Horn of Africa
>when the entire gdp of your meme "country" is less than the gdp of Addis Ababa, the capital of an economic meme
>when you're proud of a thirty year war that was only won through attrition

Eritrea has no future, no plan, no ambition. It's stuck in a perpetual fear of war, whilst Ethiopia moves onward towards industrialization. I'll be surprised if Eritrea doesn't get annexed in the next fifty years; its bound to collapse unto itself.

imagine the two countries did a system like the Chinese and considered themselves one country but with different states and governing bodies

So, why didn't Ethiopia push to get the cities near the sea?
I say that as a nearly totally uneducated in the region apart of some memes.

Afaik amharic is semitic and come over from Yemen

nah actually Ge'ez (which spawned Amharic) started in East Africa but the script was an adapted Southern Arabian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez#Origins

Briefly, the contents of Algiers Agreement (2000) demarcated the borders between the two countries. Eritrea was incessant on keeping the Assab region; in their minds, it was supposed to stagger the Ethiopian economy.

No offense but isn't Ethiopia one of the poorest countries in Africa per capita

If anything both of y'all are probably diaspora autists desu

It's growing like crazy. FDI is reaching significant numbers as well. Give it 15 years