XVG

Soon

Other urls found in this thread:

verge-blockchain.info
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=XVG_BTC
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001458532-Binance-System-Upgrade-Complete
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=IAM_FAG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will this really make it the top tier user coin, OP?

The technical details have been released yet.
But the claims they're making are pretty fantastic, and if they deliver on those...

Yes, I would say god tier.

>we are actually, literally going to get our lambos

Feels so surreal, never ever thought id be rich one day

*haven't

Well, I still don't see this coin heading to dollar anytime soon.
But I actually think $.10-$.15 is realistic if all the tech shakes out.
Now is absolutely the time to fill your bags.

Red pill me on this coin, while will it moon?

Claims in the pic. I want it heavily scrutinized and investigated after it's release. If the claims hold water, well ho-holy shit.

Exactly

Isn't this just a method of hyping XVG? I'm pretty sure Verge already does all of the things "The Wraith Protocol" does. Just sounds like a marketing/branding push

Right now they are using tor and i2p to do that, it could be they are using some inefficient way of doing it and are writing their own protocol to handle it

>currently ATH
>13,409,472,280 XVG circulating

INVEST THE Veeky Forums WAY

Jesus christ you people, even Verge has publicly said this shit is fake. Someone just bought a bunch of their shitcoin at 5 sats and is trying to pump it with nonsense.

No they haven't.
In fact official developer accounts are putting out this marketing material.
But nice try.

>even Verge has publicly said this shit is fake
You know you are lying right?

Why are you lying, what are your intentions? Cryptorekt himself released this promo.

t. XMR bag holder

t. PuffyBrony

Link to Verge's blockchain explorer from their own site: verge-blockchain.info

Verge is oversold rn.

Thats just the people who didnt sell at 170 sats and are biting their loss, iow, weak hands

was just saying it's a good time to buy

I know, just reinforcing

monero did it first, f a m

what did they mean by this?
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=XVG_BTC

Trading starts 7am Beijing Time (23.00 UTC)
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001458532-Binance-System-Upgrade-Complete

>doesn't know what ATH means

>binance.com/trade.html?symbol=XVG_BTC
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=IAM_FAG

Shit, just sold 100k

>still manages to be worse than bitcoin's darkwallet
>wraith is still closed source, doubtful that it even exists
>dae Tor?!? xD upboat
>((((TM))))
>unironically thinking darknets will support a dogecoindark fork with devs that create hype videos before releasing critical security code
it was nice riding the pumps, but the shills have run out of believable ideas.

I'll keep until I've seen actual code for wrath.

Total shitcoin!!!!! SELL NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE! LOOK ITS TANKING TO ZERO!! SELL SELL SELL!!!!!

Can you give a source for that first claim? We will know by next month if wraith is completely for real, don't buy now to wait and see and probably miss out on lower prices. Dogecoindark had never forked, this was a fork of Dogecoin, and then was rebranded as Verge XVG.

When's the moon mission?

>When's the moon mission?

>Can you give a source for that first claim
darkwallet.is, scroll to "supported features"
>We will know by next month if wraith is completely for real
irrelevant. even if its real, its still inferior to bitcoin
>Dogecoindark had never forked
>How Long Has Verge Been Around?
>The coin was created in 2014 under the name, DogecoinDark
github.com/doged/dogedsource
vergecurrency.com/faq
"rebranding" and moving to a different repo is called a fork. i really shouldnt have to cite common knowledge.

The source you posted does not show objectively that Bitcoin > Verge in terms of anonimity even in it's current state. I was hoping to see a bunch of nerds hashing it out on say a Bitcoin talk forum. So if rebrands are forks, is Neo a fork of Antshares?

>does not show objectively that Bitcoin > Verge in terms of anonymity even in it's current state
it includes more features and has publically available code. this isnt even the only wallet with features like this. you can see the pull requests and the devs discussing changes. verge has one hype video. not sure how you can objectively say that they are equal