Been in crypto for a month

>been in crypto for a month
>only 2.5x my initial investment

>be Veeky Forums
>LARP about massive gains from crypto
>actually in the red since day one
never change Veeky Forums

The Lambos will come. Some get it in a week, others in a few years but we are all gonna make it to Lamboland one day brehs.

It was $4k on bitcoin cash the day before it mooned

>turned $20 into $200 in 6 weeks
>turned $0 into $4000 mining brand new shitcoins

>projecting this hard

user, I bought my first cryptocurrency in early June, I'm sad to say it was digibyte, but I never made another retarded choice

That being said, I have put in $2100 since then, and my portfolio is slightly over $8000 today
Most of those gains came from AntShares, OmiseGo, and ZRX ICO
Just do research and don't hate on things because they're asian.

>in cryptos for 4 months
>barely up 100%

fugg

sure, this post is believable

>in crypto 5 months
>at about 40% loss since started btc-wise, about 20% gain fiat-wise (because btc value went up) all thanks to day trading

>be in crypto for a year
>up 20%
Fugg

I have been in crypto for about a month and have 3% gains. I made a lot of mistakes, bought into hype, and listened to a lot of FUD/FOMO on Veeky Forums.

I guess I had to learn somehow. Hopefully I won't make the same mistakes.

I started with 2100 in June and i have 20k now. I also bought ans and zrx. I missed omg, though. Instead i bought blocknet.

yeah this post is believable too

this is probably the most realistic post in this thread.

You are fucking delusional if you think i'm lying
Hell I was kind of sad my gains weren't more
I was a pussy about the ZRX ico, even though I really believed in it, I should have thrown down thousands, but only got a few hundred in.
You realize it was 1.5 cents at ico, and is 30 cents today, right?

It's really not that farfetched.
The other 8k is in the obsidian and blackmoon icos.

Same here. I'm stuck at $400. Go with your gut. Whenever I do, I win.

>be me
>poor cunt with ~2k AUD
>walk away from crypto in 2015 over blocksize bullshit
>get back into crypto in july
>See Bitcoin might split
>fuck yeah.jpg we can fuck kikestream off
>buy ~10 BCC @ $200
>BCC moons
>mfw balance is now ~$6k USD + 1.5k on an exchange

Buying more BCC soon tonight. It hasn't even hit parity with BTC yet.

pic related

didn't invest a cent until a few months ago, been on biz for about 1.5 years. I lurked, and watched the charts. Figured out how to filter out the BS, my portfolio is all green, up 30% this week

>poor fuck who doesn't know how to trade is happy that others don't make it
I started a month ago as well and I doubled it with Neo. I only wish I had come back sooner, I used to trade last year.

Holy shit are you me?
>gains from ZRX and ANS
>blackmoon and obsidian

Fuck, the only difference is my #1 is OMG right now, but we have a lot in common, user

I bought omg at the 7.50 dip.
Sadly i could only afford 300.

I've been in crypto for 3 months and my gains started rolling in AFTER I stopped daytrading. Now it's just research and hodl.

>this user gets it

what you think sell my BTC or sit on them?
got BCC for free so not too shabby

up 650% percent on initial investment but that's only thanks to ETH. otherwise i've mostly lost money on shitcoins with a few exceptions that have saved my ass

I've been in crypto about 4 months and am pretty much even. I've come to realise that I don't have what it takes to daytrade (got a long index finger) so I'm waiting for the bitcoin crash in november and then just going all in on that and holding for 5 years

>tfw started with 50€
>tfw only have made it to 1160~€ so far

I want to be fucking rich already!

I sold all my BTC, it's not worth keeping anymore - intentional high fees to force you on the lightning network which will be controlled inevitably by cryptobanks. That is literally the reason why the blocksize has been restrained to 1mb, there is no other reason than to make it too expensive for the average joe to use it.

The kikes at blockstream and the tools at core have openly said they want transaction fees to be over $1k.

So yeah I'll keep my BCC and watch it's value increase exponentially over the next year or 2.

I try to tell people here on Veeky Forums but all you get back is 'chink coin', 'scam coin' etc etc from retards (hi /r/bitcoin) and paid shills etc

salty ass nocoiner

Sen in since July. Only up £58 on a 600 investment.

Thanks dgb

poorfag detected

I just turned 23 and could have been filthy FUCKING rich if I were to just of held I only have a measly 5k in the crypto game now

I've been in crypto since June. I bought and held Bitcoin since it was $2500 and bought a few shitcoins. I've only doubled my investment.

>been in crypto for a month
>lost $400 already

:)

i cant even calculate my ROI because so much of my shit is in unreleased ICOs.

I mean, I used to be 4x my investment, but then I threw in more fiat. Now it's only 2x.

The OMG moon mission is about to change that.

>Bought in to crypto since the end of August which had many all time highs.
>Negative gains.

I put 0.1 ETH into BitDice so I can't report that yet on this sheet.. But still, it hurts since I had so little money to begin with anyway.

You entered too late.
If you entered in Mar-to-May, you would have made massive profits.

Judging from your 'gains', you probably even missed the DGB/NEO/Bitshares/Bitcoinplus pump

Good job. I put in $100 in June, portfolio at 117k now, have cashed out 8k. If you outperform Veeky Forums they accuse you of larping.

im down 1500 euro

fuck

i missed all those and im only 30% up, after the dip wiped out 30%

>been in crypto for 1.5 months
>only made 7k off 10.5k investment

You are all pathetic.
I started with $250 in May.
At about 10k now.

Seriously... This shit is so easy.

And the worst part is, its because BTC is going up, while altcoins go down...... so I would have made the EXACT SAME GAIN by simply holding btc and doing NOTHING all this time

Really makes me think.

Just be glad you haven't lost money.

I just went all in in QTUM