We are the ICONOMARINES!

JOIN US OR ELSE...wait maybe better if you dont join us,
Any Iconomobros here?
Care to spare a bit of false hope? A-are we gonna m-make it :(

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6ynixd/some_humor_to_take_the_edge_off/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I hope so. Bought in at . Now the litecoin that I invested half of what I invested into ICN is 40% higher.

I-I'm still HODLing, user...

Bought in at 2.91**

I got fooled by them too. Bought in at $1 but I had lost way more in opportunity cost since then.

Made okay gains when I cut my losses.

It's not too late guys. Cut your losses and buy chainlink or kyber ICO. At least you can guarantee a 2-3x of your money short term.

i have been holding since ico, but the level of arrogance the team has is just fucking insane!!!
at this point im just hoping that they will not rip us of for no aparent reason whatsoever,....
I will hold for 1 more month and if nothing happens and they dont declare the token's usage......than i will wait for another month

after reading this i just realized what a faggot i am....and it didnt make me change my mind. the iconogods will provide (p-please sirs)

Whenever it goes back to 2.91 I always say now is the time to break even and sell. Then I think well maybe it's finally going to 5 dollars. Then the next day it's 2.05 or 2.10 again and I end up hodling for another month.

i was thinking this could be nice coin to trade, i have been following it for months now and it seams pretty predictable..... im a terrible trader though.... what do you think?

sold my bags at china crash, to switch to cheap other coins.. best decision so far. fuck ICN

That seems to be what everyone else is doing. I feel for the Hodl meme and became the floor of a token without a platform. You're welcome Veeky Forums

Fuck you it made me bank

posted this image on their sub, 10 min later post deleted
reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6ynixd/some_humor_to_take_the_edge_off/

explain?

Bought sub one dollar sold at 5 all in a like ~3 month time frame

This threads been up for a little while and there isn't even anyone shilling for this coin. Is it over?

Anyone selling in 2017 is a colossal retard

But why though. I don't even see this coin in blockfolio threads anymore

Man just relax. I remember when they released buyback news and it immediately went up to $0.60 then immediately went back down to $0.40 and everyone thought that was the pump we'd been waiting for and it was over.

This coin is not done, it's just in a lull. If you hold it will continue to provide great returns

Because nobody really cares about buybacks

I sold the decent chunk of icn I held at 3$ as it was obvious this is never going anywhere

Smart move would be to sell icn and buy into the main platform index, there is literally 0 advantage to holding the icn token

Soon as the dividend was taken way devs have been scrambling to find a use for the coin

am I fucking retarded or do buybacks incentivise the fuckers to keep the coin price low

ICN will be $25 by the end of 2017.

If you'd got trips I'd have believed you

>devs have been scrambling to find a use for the coin
No shit nigga. They have two options:
• The use will be something retarded. As a result, price will plummet and the slavs will go bankrupt
• The use will be something great and what ICNfags actually want. As a result, price will moon.

Which one do you think it's gonna be? The fate of ICN is at the hands of the devs, there's zero fucking reason for them to throw it all in the trash.

People buy ICN and have no idea what it is about, then hold for 2 weeks and dump "shit coin".

LOL.

>I will hold for 1 more month and if nothing happens
what the hell are you talking about? what are you expecting to happen and why?

Crappy FUD

Ok idk what you're saying but I feel like you were trying to contradict me so I'll defend my post even though I don't know what I'm defending against...

People do care about buybacks, and my point was after it went back down to $0.40 and everyone thought it was over, it went up to $5. Put your money wherever you want and yes I agree the index is a better bet, but I was just telling OP that this coin will give great returns in the future and I'm very confident in that.

>Because nobody really cares about buybacks
Except the ones who like to see their token appreciate in value. Buybacks guarantee there is always market demand + ICN token will have multiple uses to make it desirable.

Remember me at Q2 2018

they will launch DAA this month
great change they will clear up everything about the use as well, as this is linked to the DAA

time to buy

DAA news, B.ONE hopefully this year, ICN clarification and fiat pairs.

Set to go thanks. So everyone, you have about a month to get it cheap.

What's the difference between

> Pointless token with fixed supply
> pointless token with slowly decreasing supply
> hint / they are still both pointless

You said it was going to be 10 dollars by the end of last week.

Why?
ICN isn't that important for the platform.