Liftoff

Liftoff

Stop shilling this shit coin. It's dead

HEADING TO PLANET ZRX SIR

You are going to stay poor and post wojaks forever.

move your bags to LRC it's pre-pump

thanks for the tip. got any source for this or just bullshitting? Looking for a quick pump to get off this losing streak

I'm 50/50 omg and 0x. I love today

ZRX is like getting into the ground floor of eth.

look at the charts. there are only so many coins on binance. after the BNB pump finishes the chinks will have to go somewhere. WTC is done for now. LRC is only one left. It still trades around ICO price so it wont go lower anytime soon. that NEO faggot is and advisor so it likely will go up on NEO hype alone.

>not on bittrex
Damn. Probably don't even have time to open an account on a new exchange.

you can always try your luck on ED

WE GOING UP BOYOS

i got my 12.1k on etherdelta, where you don't have to sign up or confirm anything; it's slower than trading tokens with a pencil and paper and delivering it by snailmail to the dude who you think you're scamming out of 150 ether, but, it does work. you just have to keep on trying with trades; your best bet is to just put up a buy order, and hope that a transaction will go through.

Yo get the fuck in here dudes. This is your chance to finally make it Veeky Forums

Do you guys think we'll hit 8k sats today?

Hell yea

I bought at 96k wei and i keep not fucking cashing out when it goes to 100k wei, then it fucking goes down again. why is this such a shit coin?

why did it moon

Don't worry about it. Go buy some ChanCoin.

I'm a diamond hand ico hodler, I'll be cozy just fine thank you

You should have no questions then.

Because I fucking told you guys: ZRX and ANT are going to moon this month. I just fucking know this. I am not going to go through the process of explaining how.

Wei is 10^-18 ETH. Ether has no named 10^-8 division, because that would be stupid, multiples of three are the obvious choice. Sites just only display 10^8 because that's what bitcoin uses.

sold about 1/6 of my stack yesterday to make more room for ETH and OMG. Immediately proceeds to go up 20% after only dropping for weeks. FML...