What caused this? Go instability? Go fear?

What caused this? Go instability? Go fear?

Some fake news about some dude speculating that China might some day eventually allow some ICOs with strings attached

Lmao. Whatever you say bro. "some dude" "bitfinex" "roadmap." clearly its nothing. Nothing to see here. You are so delusional.

added to Bitfinex, thats literally it. Expect NEO to hover around 700k for a while until more rumors/news begins to come out

Delusional? Lol I made over 30k on antshares and then moved on. Let me guess, you bought my bags at $50? Thank you for your services ;)

No, bought at $4, still holding. Because its going way higher. You are an idiot.

1. Added to Bitfinex
2. China regulating ICOs towards a licensing model and claiming the ban is temporary.

Lol it's funny when dumb people speak concisely and authoritatively to try and convince themselves they made a good call.

Let me break it down for you. You've been holding since $4 letting your money stagnate. Meanwhile, smart money pulled out, made money elsewhere the past few weeks, and then was able to buy back in for $20 after selling for $50. I could buy literally 10x as many NEO as I had before thanks to this. I'd rather be a rich idiot than a poor genius like yourself though

IT GENERATES GAS

Oh wow, good job timing the market you fucking retard. You are so smart and wise. Excellent job gambling and getting lucky and getting taxed. So smart.

>sell to btc

>every transaction is taxable

>gets called out on saying something stupid
>hurr i made money so there

That is all they can say lately, they have no argument

You're a fucking idiot. You're small time. Enjoy your "omg twenty Kay" ...which is prob more like $100 because you're a faggot larping piece of dog shit.

Do you have to minimise bittrex real quick when your boss walks by?

>Implying the government will even know about his trading

>but who was audits of KYC exchanges.

profit is profit, better to gain less overall than lose from a riskier move like you did there.

>They literally can't read charts
>They couldn't spot the fake buy walls at 600k
>They invest based on emotion and hype into the flavor of the month and then defend it like a cheating girlfriend
>They lash out and project because they assume if they can't do it, others can't either

Sorry I was taking a dip in my pool faggots, enjoy losing this game again. Pic extremely related.

can't NEO still work for most other asian countries anyway? Not just Chyna

I know you're proud of this image and all, but please don't spam it in every thread, thx.