Fucking kill me this coin keeps falling

Fucking kill me this coin keeps falling

It will go up you impatient faggot

I'm hodling OMG, will buy more if it dips slightly.

If you can't even wait 6 months for Kovri, Mobile Wallets, Official GUI, DNM implementation amongst many more developments then just sell and GTFO.

I told you all to sell at 145 and wait for the dip
You called me retard and shill
So fuck you
Keep playing with your money laundering, narco enabling, pedo loving coin
Fuck you

I bet you're over 75% invested in ETH aren't you retard. If not then you're even dumber than my estimate and you must hold alot of NEO. #AHAHAHA

Bought at $47 :^)

bought at fuckin 125$

Falling? It's gone up 300% in a few weeks, hasn't it?

Are you one of those idiots who only sells stuff once it's worth less than what you bought it for? That's the one thing you're not supposed to do if you want to make money, you know.

bought at 132

the monero cycle
>whales slowly accumulate (6 to 20 weeks)
>pumps 300% in a week, sell at ATH
>dead cat bounce
>shorters bring the price down 30%
>repeat

this lol

we're gonna see $1k per coin just keep hodling

To all you newfags and shitpumpers. Monero is a sit on your ass and forget about it type of investment.

Put a few grand in this coin and then delete your blockfolio faggots. It's a hodl coin and PnD you impatient scumbags.

Wait for years.

what are shorters

opening a short position. if I think XMR is going to fall but i don't own any, i can borrow it (with interest) from someone else to sell. when the price is low enough, i buy it back, return the XMR, and keep the difference. if the price goes up, you lose money. if the price moons, you lose everything so the person who it loaned it out to you can still get their coins back.

So it's the opposite of leveraging?

Wtf? No, it's the opposite of a long.

what's a long?

JESUS FUCK DUDE GOOGLE IT
YOU CAN GOOGLE FROM THAT NICE BAR ON TOP OF YOUR WINDOW WHAT ARE YOU 15?

which window?

The opposite of a short

The one next to you, just jump out of it

>Fucking kill me this coin keeps falling
SYS next

Sorry I'm not familiar with trading terminology can you elaborate

Monero isn't for hodling.

yeah I mean that's one thing you could say about monero as an asset. It's useful to make transactions with when you want it to be untraceable, but that doesn't mean you have to have your own reserve - you can just exchange your fiat/bitcoin etc. as needed.

With bitcoin and fiat the spooky gubbermant knows how much you have, with Monero no one can know how much you have. You could be a buttcoin billionaire and no one could prove otherwise (until they waterboard you)

this is exactly how it was intended to be used. not every crypto is an asset to be held long term.

Bought at $6 B^)

I mean it is useful as an asset still since unlike bitcoin noone knows how much more is in the address you're sending from, which addresses the coins in there came from etc.

So in that sense it's valuable as a store of wealth as well, especially if you're trying to hide it from tax departments or your ex-wife or whatever.

Submitt

Pic related is verge's new tech

whales are accumulating this too

Ah but by the time I finish mining my first coin it'll have gone up!

>pic related

Can I do this on bittrex?

it's really easy to make money off this, but it will never be anything more than a pump and dump project.
not yet, but you can on poloniex for now