Ethbet...

ethbet.io - "The Ethbet Token has been reworked and will now be used as a currency for the protocol instead of offering dividends. More info soon "

twitter.com/EthbetProject/status/905675166310481920

/discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgc8aPq1gOY
medium.com/@ethbet/changes-to-the-ethbet-token-model-e4eef4923b91
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dead

I think this is so they won't be harassed by the SEC and will be able to get on larger exchange, such as bittrex, without a problem.

It still gives value to the coin because it will be required to pay a small fee for every bet placed on the platform.

The dividend way etheroll does it sounds nice, but there is a reason they are stuck at a $30 million market cap. No exchanges want them because of the fact THEY offer dividend.

I think this is a good compromise and shows the competence of the dev. Will be putting even more into this.

inb4 shill... refute everything I said with facts then, faggot

Sounds useless now.

>laughs in xrl

This rework attempt will end badly. You just don't change the use case of a coin or the goals of a dev team and expect to get away with it.

Still 10 days left till ICO

>but there is a reason they are stuck at a $30 million market cap. No exchanges want them because of the fact THEY offer dividend.
>he thinks dice isn't undervalued
>he thinks there aren't coins that offer dividends on big exchanges

the reason it's particularly bad for dice is because it's incentivized to keep your coins in a wallet, rather than on the exchange so they have little reason to bother with it right now

Etheroll DICE is the most undervalued coin in crypto right now. Crypto Beak talks about it in his last vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgc8aPq1gOY

Hahahahahah

No thanks fucking rekt everyone who has already contributed

>Investing in this shit instead of FUN

Lol crypto beak also talks about fun

Isn't that still a problem for growth tho?

Looks like dev just posted addressing the issue:

medium.com/@ethbet/changes-to-the-ethbet-token-model-e4eef4923b91

Good, now I dont have to hold money ready for another 10 days and can invest it into something else right now... .

looks like no one bought it yet, their post says that's why they made this change now

R u invested in bitdice

their post is actually a good example of why this is a good thing, and the only reason why it would be bad is becuase of uninformed investors

Yup..
Also on the blog post:

"We are investigating clever token-usage mechanisms that encourage the value of the token to appreciate. Even without these mechanics, credit-based tokens have historically performed comparable to dividend-based tokens. For example, instead of Ethbet’s profits being distributed to token holders as a dividend, we can have a buy-back feature, consisting of an Ethbet smart contract that offers to buy EBET at a high price with any profits in ETH that it has acquired. It may also be possible for token holders to vote on a burn rate of this EBET, causing the token supply to become deflationary."

so do i buy this now or not?

help Veeky Forums

Desperation. In other words "Buy it and lets hope, that there will some suckers, that will be willing to buy it for more. Because otherwise there is 0% interest what price of this token is. If it will be 1$ people will be betting 1coin, if it will be 0.1$ people will be betting 10 coins. Value of token means in this system nothing".

token will still increase in value due to buybacks, so yes.

how many should I buy? i only have 2 eth