OMG, I actually read the OMG whitepaper

So that puts me ahead of 99% of the dudes shilling this coin nonstop here. After reading it, I can promise you a few things:

1. The paper and the people who built this coin are all snorting Modafinil. The hallmarks of being under the influence of this drug are all there: everything seems technically correct, but it doesn't read like it was written by anything human.

2. This coin will fail hard due to 1. I've been on Modafinil before. It is a hell of a drug. You can do lots of work on it, you don't feel superhigh but you do feel like a beast working. And that's where the big problem here is: With Modafinil you're so focused on the work, on this singular idea, that you really miss out on the shit that's going to bring the idea down. Once you're able to transmit the idea to someone who isn't drugged up, they are often able to quickly point out a major flaw that brings the idea down. And your response then is "Oh crap I didn't think of that, I was too focused on this other thing."
>OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouses messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway.
Great. Maybe you should have just stuck with ONE or even TWO of those things, huh? If you don't know much about ERC20 programming, let me tell you it is fucking stupid. It is like building a hardware machine out of words, because once it is launched you can't just update it to fix whatever.
With all these different components, someone WILL find a way to hack/wreck OmiseGo. And this coin will the crash harder than a jet plane flying into a skyscraper.

Unless their lead programmer is literally GOD, the chances that OMG got all four of those functions right on their first try is ZRO. And they don't get a second try due to the nature of ERC20.

If you see a project like this on ERC644, definitely hop all over it. But when OMG really gets moving, a few big balances will just disappear one day and be unrecoverable and everyone will ditch it by COB.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srCu6WnNW6w
supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/decentralized-fiat-currencies
supernet.org/en/supernet/slack-invite
supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/delayed-proof-of-work-dpow
supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/barterdex-a-practical-native-dex
wiki.supernet.org/wiki/About_Agama
wiki.supernet.org/wiki/Agama_Wallet_User_Guide
bitcoindark.com/pax-faq.html
komodoplatform.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.0
steemit.com/komodo/@komodoplatform/a-guide-to-better-understand-komodo
komodoplatform.com/#downloads
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user slow down slow down

What is this word - "read" you are talking about?

What is "read"?

Someone will find a way to spoof the "historical exchange data" OMG uses and really screw up some transfers.

I'm not saying there isn't still some room to make money on this coin, but I wouldn't go all in hoping it to take over the world and hit $500 or something.
As soon as someone finds a way to screw up their logic, and they've opened themselves up to a lot of different attack vectors by trying to synthesize so many different functions into one system, this thing will evaporate.

I don't care at all. I will jump ship once it reaches $ 20.

OMG is implementing its own blockchain isn't it? It's not staying ERC20.

Must be something that stimmed up fags like OP do.

Sure whatever you say NEO bag holder pajeet

yes. OP is a fag

This. They're moving off public ETH.
This again.

Are you on Modafinil right now OP lmao, you write like you are too.

Comittments to historical exchange data seems to be them just merely occasionally uploading a snapshot of auditable crypto trails on trades made on this exchange. How would you envision this being a vulnerability vector if Omise (the company) is the only entity that can commit to this?

>drug addict calling other people drug addicts for creating a crypto

nigga wut

ITT: Stealth Modafinil shill thread

This. You can safely discard OP's opinion as a paranoid drug addict.

This is an a m a z i n g FUD thread.

like, one of the best i've ever seen.

modafinil is the cocaine of crypto traders.

Go to bed Nick. Stop playing so much Rust.

Nice just bought 100k.

drink coffee instead?

snaaah, that's the stuff.

>snorting modafinil
You don't snort modafinil you fucking retard. You just swallow a pill.
>I've been on Modafinil before. It is a hell of a drug. You can do lots of work on it, you don't feel superhigh but you do feel like a beast working. And that's where the big problem here is: With Modafinil you're so focused on the work, on this singular idea, that you really miss out on the shit that's going to bring the idea down.
That's what it feels like the first time. If you do it once a week you're simply more focused. There is no tunnel vision. You're a fag and you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm on Modafinil. Got it by trading some 3-MeO-PCP for it.

It's good for controlling your sleep cycles (moda for breakfast, seroquel for sleep). The hype for it's nootropic qualities is exaggarated though. The best thing about moda is the steady wakefulness without the usual jitters that come with other stims. A+ for this function, but the rest is memes and hype.

Meh I like the jitters and overall craziness feelings that come with stims like adderall and coke

>paying thousands for a drug that makes you more focused and alert
>when you could just meditate for 1 hour instead
Junkies. When will they learn?

Fucking this

Jitters can be fun, but having two effects for one drug (instead of two drugs with one effect each) takes away some control from you.

Soooooo where can I buy some of this?

google search modfinil bitcoin?

This. until then it's shilling, I don't give a shit what happens after that

You like to read! Have you read about Komodo Platform? They are 1 year ahead of making exactly what OMG is gunning for, but they have the coding mostly complete, working on GUI.

Copypasta links:

BarterDEX is the first project offering Atomic Swaps with Automatic Order Matching. Watch it here: youtube.com/watch?v=srCu6WnNW6w

Atomic Swaps allow users to trade from Blockchain to Blockchain. There is no need for proxy tokens. And the users donĀ“t have to give up their private keys.

Decentralized Fiat Currencies: supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/decentralized-fiat-currencies
Slack: supernet.org/en/supernet/slack-invite
Komodo's dPOW (Delayed Proof of Work): supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/delayed-proof-of-work-dpow
BarterDEX (EasyDEX): supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/barterdex-a-practical-native-dex
About Agama: wiki.supernet.org/wiki/About_Agama
Agama Wallet User Guide: wiki.supernet.org/wiki/Agama_Wallet_User_Guide
PAX (Pegged Asset Exchange): bitcoindark.com/pax-faq.html
Komodo Platform Countdown: komodoplatform.com/
Bitcointalk: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.0
Steemit Guide to Komodo: steemit.com/komodo/@komodoplatform/a-guide-to-better-understand-komodo
Komodo Resources: komodoplatform.com/#downloads

modafanil is shit tier, I only microdose LSD

>what OP mentioned about modafinil is happening right now where other people can easily correct your bullshit
>this proves him right

What sort of paradox is this?

>waste your precious time for non-effective hippie shit when you can take a cheap pill

lmao, what an idiot.

do you even know who designed and built OMG?

It was Joseph Poon. The same dude that originally came up with the idea and architecture for the lightning network.

Do you know who else is a very strong believer in OMG?

Vitalik Buterin. The same dude that designed and built Ethereum.

Do you know what they are doing now?

Together, they are designing and building the plasma network, which will be like sub chains of Ethereum.

Know what they are designing the first plasma network to be?

It's OmiseGo. It will be the first chain on the plasma network, and they will be able to use this to build a network fast enough to compete with visa and paypal in developing countries.

What? That made no sense dude.

OK, I haven't read the paper but I trust this guy just because he uses LaTeX.

>non-effective hippie shit
t. someone who doesn't know how to meditate
how does it feel having to rely on instant gratification
i bet you panic sell too

D+ FUD mainly for effort, but nice try nonetheless faggot OP. sell your bags then what do you get out of helping a bunch of strangers. the time it took you to write this post will be valuable time you'll be wishing you had while you're on your death bed. Put your money where your mouth is and sell your omg if you even have any. then let the smart money slurp it up. Bitch

m8, when i can i buy plasma tokens?

inducing sleep paralysis is fun, next step after that is lucid dreaming

nice just bought 100k grams of modafinil

You can snort MDMA, typically in a pill. Not mutually exclusive

So basically your whole argument is you think they are on drugs

k

>whitepapers

Fuck I legitimately feel bad for people as fucking stupid as OP. Modafinil is a pill for people with narcolepsy, and only helps with increasing your focus and keeping you awake. This isn't some fucking Limitless 'NZT' bullshit.
Fuck off with your FUD and stay poor. If you actually understood the whitepaper you would have realised its a solid team of devs with a more than solid idea.

>whitepapers with typo and grammatical errors

instantly dropped

Yeah he's acting like modafinil is some hardcore stim. OP you are a pussy

fud or not the market moves user, your efforts are in vain

Everyone in crypto is on drugs noob