I am making a mod for Finland in Hearts of Iron 4 (Paradox game)...

I am making a mod for Finland in Hearts of Iron 4 (Paradox game), and I want to program something to reclaim the glory of the Finnish Empire. So I need more documentation.
Also general Hyper War thread.

For instance, who was Lemuria ? Where was her territory ? What was their exact relationship with the Finnic Khaganate ?

Just know that everything east of the Rhine is ancient Finnish land.

>East of the Rhine

Add a focus where you get an annex casus belli against Korea

I will make an event that will make Korea spawns with gorillions of guns and factories. But I would like to add a focus that eg puppet Lemuria, or stuff like that.

Btw, other question : I have to choose 4 names for the restored Finnish Empire : the fascist one (Holy Finnish Khaganate), the democratic one (Finnish democratic empire), the communist one (Mega Finnish Union), and the royalist one (Kingdom of Hyper Finland). Do you agree with these names or do you have other proposals ?

Shouldn't the royalist be "Khaganate of Hyper Finland", seeing as they wouldn't have a king but a rightful KHAN ruler?

Also name the fascist one "Keisarillisen Suomen" like in that map the other user already posted

How about a native Suomenusko shaman council?

I would rather see the Khan as the mighty ruler of fascist Finland (moreover, I want to add the possibility to ally Mongolia against Russia who occupies both of their clay)

Good idea, what does it mean in Finnish ?
I also need parties name, so that's welcome.

not history

Meme history.
It means Finnish Empire, thanks for the proposal.

Pagan shaman Council party name can be "Vanhusten ikuinen neuvosto".

>Hearts of Iron(tm) 4 ((c)Paradox game)
End yourself, no one cares about your stupid casualised game.

This is obviously fake news by the hardcore Suomiboos.

Not OP, but people like you are the cause of most of this world's problem. I'm honestly sick of the atmosphere here. Everyone is so caught up in shitting over stuff that doesn't matter and wasting their life picking "sides".

You didn't have to say anything, but you did because, without a flamewar, you get bored and are unable to find fun elsewhere.

I can't put everything in Finnish, nobody would understand, but thanks for the idea.

Also, any focus idea ? How do you think Finland should interact with the Usa (kill them, influence them, woo them, etc...) ?

I feel like Finland would take the Japan route and get addicted to making puppets.
> Shaman Alaska
> Navajo
>Chinoook
> Inuit

meant to connect posts

Good idea. I will do the same for Africa. Maybe also create a Unified Austronesian Empire.

>a flamewar

I don't think I've seen that word in over 10 years.

Go be a faggot somewhere else tho

Pic related is your siberian border
The great finish wall

Don't forget Egypt
Make it the god dynasty of Osiris or Toth

Atlantis is Antarctica and controls the seas

Mmh... Atlantis would be harder to code, but I'll think about it.

Have to implement a revenge on Ruotsi and annex it.

Yes, that's on the list. But Russia is more important, as they attacked Finland in 1939.

I say don't go for it. Uniting shamanist groups make sense- Atlantis doesn't.

But they want their revenge too. They were crushed some thousands years ago, like Finland.

There could be just ships turning up once in a while, contributing to the plot.

Maybe an Atlantic colony on the azores or canarys.

Both of them must fall, they fear the great karhu.

what era
what game mechanics are you modifying

He is right you faggot casual.

HOI 2 Doomsday was the pinnacle, everything afterwards is shit.

I didn't play Hoi2, but Hoi4 is better than Hoi3 which was complicated for the sake of being complicated. And being right doesn't allow the other guy to insult everyone.
But I agree, you shouldn't be able to world conquest as Tannu-Tuva, this game is not about historical accuracy.

>era
Starting in 1936.
>game mechanics
Foci (stuff that allows you to declare war, or gives you buff according to your country), events, maybe the map...

The Finnish Khaganate must be restored, so everyone will fall.

what is this from?

Google. Just typed "Hyper War"

But this created the events leading to the modern world as we know it, how is this not history?