this is that shit x1000 lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=B1QCm09BvP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST

Top kek meme

My sides! MY SIDES! Your meme is x1000!

I AM A GOLEM HODLER AND I AM NOT FUCKING SELLING!

why what happened

Justs get better and better haha

fuckin lol

This is the worst thing I've ever seen

Top fucking kek

Literally this. Kek.

how much I hate berlin hipster culture. somebody please obliterate that city.

Did they actually mentioned OMG or anything ?

thats what happens when you live in a hemisphere with absolutely no traditional culture anymore

not at all. the streamr guy is currently saving both OMG and GNT's asses right now by being an actual human

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

goddammit

sure, it's no traditional culture and not 200 years of german collectivist tradition.

>How do we anonymize the data?
>We want to know the source of the data
>oh.

Is there anyone still hodling to this shitcoin?
Also wtf happened with LBRY, it used to be in the top 100.

HAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAA

BEST POST.

notice how the chads in the room are asking all the real questions

Someone give this man a medal.

>German
>Collectivist

Found the kike.

Can someone post a link to this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=B1QCm09BvP4

Poland say sorry for golem princess.

btw what a shitty place for conference. 20' tv and 30 people. Yeah sure take my money

hahaha....

trust me you dont want it

i fucking love how every gnt (bag)holder seems to think that any of the golem team give a fuck about the price of gnt.

they generated all those tokens for free and sold them to you all, they've already made their money, and theyre under no obligation legal or not to actually deliver shit in a timely manner to carry your bags for you.

Can someone explain to me what was so bad about this presentation other than it was autistic nerds looking like autistic nerds?

I'm supposed to believe that your bad feelings about it means OMG price is going to plummet?

I'd like some kind of coherent, human being explanation for Veeky Forums's current reaction to this.

The women in the audience have skrillex/sjw hair-dos. that's enough for me to stay as far away from this shit-show as possible.

This

> $current_year
> Taking Veeky Forums sentiment seriously...

buy dgb :)

holy fuck!! im at the office just lost it haha! shit is funny

did you even watch it?

dude we are ll just here for the lol's and trolling just for kicks its F Veeky Forums dude, when I want to get serious I go over to you tube, Reddit or some other cuck board

It won't effect OMG much as they weren't running this but anyone holding GNT after this is a dumbass. Its not so much that the presentation sucked, most crypto presentations are mediocre at best, it's that they couldn't even handle basic technical tasks like getting their sound system right. That should be considered absolutely unacceptable for any group trying to compete in a tech sector.

no announcements so it's just gonna dump a bit and people are mad about that

saw dat too ;)