cloud.google.com/customers/omise/
youtube.com/watch?v=B1QCm09BvP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D-do I sell?

its actually going up, retard

Sell and buy back.

BUY BUY BUY BUY
buy my bags please

No, that's retarded. You hold cause you're not a pussy and we're going to 20$ soon

how do you predict where it will stabilize ?

God i hate missing out oppurtunities but i dont have the feeling for it

Just woke up, why did OMG go up a dollar? Conference hype? In that case I gotta sell and buy back later

this is wrong.

Fuck me why do I keep buying at ATH?

Bought more. Made 0.03 BTC, thanks buggy video stream.

OMG holders are too blind to see that the developers intentionally post misleading pictures on Twitter to pump up the price. There is no google partnership. But they want you to think there MIGHT be. I wouldn't feel comfy holding those bags at all. MCO got dumped due to the exact same type of bullshit.

Sounds exactly like the mcdonalds fudding. Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't mean it can't happen.

Yup, that's why I shorted.

I sold beore making this thread, yeah, I'd still sell. Buy back at 10 ish

Just because I dont want to believe what exactly?

Do you seriously believe there is a partnership with google or apple? Are you really that deluded?

desu i don't mind if they post speculative shit and driving the price up. I give no fucks what this coin does, I only care about making money and if they continue to do this shit Ill be happy with more idiots buying in.

You will regret how close minded you are being now

Look at the bigger picture.
If you can seriously read plasmas whitepaper and tell me you don't think OMG will be 100$ by this time next year
You don't deserve to invest in cryptocurrency.

Look at the catalog, they announced some "partnership" with google, the conference was irrelevant

it's like you faggots forget money skelly is on their team. this shit is going to $50 by christmas. jesus how fucking stupid are you people.

cloud.google.com/customers/omise/ give this a shot anons

S E L L
E
L
L

Is omise appearing at the Golem conference? why don't they have their own fucking conference, I don't want my money associated with that shitshow

If you sell before the OMG team starts doing their presentation, you're a bit stupid.

Wait to see what the 'news' is

ah yes, the hero worship coin.

I'm in for the long run aswell. All I'm telling you guys is: It's going down atm. I sold my stuff and will buy back in soon. If anyone wants to buy in OMG I'd recommend to wait a little as you will get more for your money in some time. If you worry about this, don't trade, it's cool.

>being a customer == partnership

Jesus im sorry but you bagholders legitimately deserve to lose all your money. Its in the URL for fuck sake.

Everything is dumping though

>If you sell before the OMG team starts doing their presentation, you're a bit stupid.

Haven't paid much attention to OMG the past few days.. Would you be so kind to provide the link (and release time) of this presentation?

Literally right now, after the half time pause is finished youtube.com/watch?v=B1QCm09BvP4

One of the greatest threads in a while

boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/3379120

No announcement after all.

Just a 10-minute presentation explaining what is OMG.

I'm selling right now and buying the dip.

nice call idiot

When's every e buying back in? Only took out about 25% of my OMG to place in something else until the dip ends