/biz has ruined my life

/biz has ruined my life

On the outside I’m a pretty successful person. I have a big house, a nice car, and a job with a comfortable salary. But it’s all empty. I spend my nights alone, laying on my couch, browsing Veeky Forums until the sun rises. Sleep is something I just don’t do anymore.

But a year ago I had it all. I had a wife and two kids, with a third on the way. My parents died a long time ago but I still had my brother, who was my best friend. We’d spend every weekend together, fishing and drinking beers.

I volunteered at the local community college, teaching business seminars. It was there that one student caught my eye. He was a handsome young man. Something deep down inside me stirred, something I’d never felt before. I don’t know how he ended up at community college, he has this magnetism to him. When he’d speak the whole room would go quiet with awe.

I helped the students create business models – usually, this was not a serious venture. But this young man – lets call him Neil – he had a plan that I couldn’t resist. He introduced me to the concept of cryptocurrency. He’d come in my office after hours and we’d talk until the sun went down and nobody was left but us and the lonely janitor. Around that time I started browsing Veeky Forums.

If only I’d known what was coming.

how much cum can you hold in your body

Inb4 buy DGB

Did you fugg?

Watching Neil trade was like watching some master composer at work. He seemed to know when every coin was about to rise or fall, and he’d move his assets around effortlessly, riding every upswing and avoiding every fall.

It was last June, and crypto was gaining momentum. Neil convinced me to invest a large amount of my own money in a portfolio he hand-selected. I even told my brother about it: my brother was a blue-collar guy, who was never much good with money. But I told him this was his chance. He’s always looked up to me, and took me at my word. I had Neil manage his assets as well.

Then, one day, Neil came to my office. He was wearing an open linen shirt to reveal his toned, hairy chest. His hair was slicked back and as he entered I caught a whiff of a cool, aquatic cologne. Probably something French – and very expensive. I began to talk to him, but he closed the door behind him.

“Shhhhhh” he said to me, “We both know what this is”

I tried to stop him, to say no, to shout out, “I’m happily married to my very beautiful wife” but the words just didn’t form. Instead my lips hung open in an expression of dumb hopelessness. He grabbed my tie and pulled me in and our lips met. Electricity ran through my body. I wanted to say no but every muscle and bone and organ in me was revolting against my brain’s commands. The next thing I knew we were on the floor, tumbling over one another, our lips locked and my hands running down his young athletic body.

Our clothes came off and I found my hand down his underwear. It was like an instinct – next thing I knew, my mouth was there. As he filled my mouth I could feel myself getting harder than ever had in my life. I was like an animal. He was like and animal. We were just two animals driven by raw animal desire.

Then, without warning, it all stopped.

He got up, and the warm expression he usually carried was gone. He was cold, emotionless. Like a candle had been suddenly blown out. He gathered up his clothes as I sat there panting and bewildered. He showed me his phone.

“I have recorded this whole encounter. Unless you want this tape going out to everyone you know, you will give me all of the cryptocurrency that you have trusted me to trade. And more - I want all of it, all of your savings. If you ever try to speak to me, or threaten me, I will put this tape online, and email it to your entire contacts list.”

I had no choice but to agree. He made me empty my savings into crypto and even took the money from my kids college funds. He knew all my finances inside and out. Not a penny escaped him.

When my brother asked about his money I had to lie and say I gambled it away. My wife asked about our savings and I had to tell her the same lie. My brother has since refused to talk to me, and cut off all contacts. My wife initiated divorce proceedings and I had no choice but to lie to the court as well.

My professional reputation is intact but that’s all I have. My house is empty now. There are no kids to play in the yard. I have to see a therapist about gambling addiction just to get the right to see my children a few days a month.

But I think I’ve found a way to get myself out of this. I’ve been investing my saving in this one coin, the ace up my sleeve. I read the white paper and I predict it will be up 10x by 2018. I'll be able to pay my brother back. I'll be able to give my children their futures back. It was the last coin Neil and I discussed before he blackmailed me. It’s called DGB and I really hope it can breathe life back into my empty life.

>DGB
8/10

kek

8/10
well done

wtf op

DGBxOP OTP

The shill is strong in this one

Quality DGB shill thread
7/10

>DGP
more like RIP

nice shill user
will buy 50 DGB after reading

This is better love story then Hamlet. DGB ALL THE WAY BROSEPH.

>elaborate dgb shilling

next time just post sharpie in pooper

also, nigga you gay.

BUY DIGIBYTE
please
just buy it

Sorry good try user but I'm not buying any more Digibyte.

Should I do it biz? I sold my sportscar yesterday for this. Now I'm driving around in a decrepit 98' dodge neon.

lmfao keep it up OP

it will be the quickest $100k you'll ever make (dgb going to at least 1k sat)

Brand new pasta

DO IT! TOP KEK

I came here to post this

you got the crypto instinct

Who is this prophet!?

hi. I am Neil.

post proof: what's the name of he town the community college is in?

How many "biz has ruined my life" stories are there? Ive seen 3

OP digimarine even gets dubs. Kek graces this divine thread. Im going all in DGB with my life savings. Might even sell my kidney.

Nice one! Just bought 100k

I was kinda expecting the dinosaur, but I guess I'll have to be satisfied with dgb shill