WHERE MY DION BROS YET

WHERE MY DION BROS YET

Other urls found in this thread:

iocoin.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DIONS IS THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!

Absolute shitcoin which has no future unless it rebrands real soon.

I only have 100.

Am I going to make it?

380 reporting.

335 reporting
lost 3 of my IO coins from my stoploss getting hit and immediately bouncing back :/

DIONS BRO. 10k IO here fuck yourselves for being pussies and not true believers

>top 250 addresses club

ok bro send me the other 9,750 IO I need to break 10k because I sure as hell don't have the money

You wont make it but if you hold for 5 years you may make it

1k reporting in.

literal shitcoin with shit volume and shit ammount of coins and shit use case.

nice goldstein team of nobodies

100 reporting in
What can i afford with this 1 year from now?

a 2001 honda civic

>he put this much effort into low quality FUD
jesus dude do you have no shame or self-awareness?

>calls Joel a cuck

go click on his linkedin profile via the ioc website and cringe iocoin.io/

the good old reverse-fud shilling technique

6k reporting in brahs

>2001 honda civic

I am okay with this.

it looks professional and impressive. thanks for pointing me to it, bro.

DIONS, bro.

I'm all in. IOC will go to the fucking moon

After I read about the IOC devs begging for money I sold everything and bought Obsidian.
I didn't know Poloniex delisted IOC because it has No development and only hype and talk.
>Sell IOC and Status go buy Obsidian.

Oh it's this faggot again.

>Wahh wahhh, why didn't IOC do a scummy ICO. WHY DIDNT THEY TAKE A HUGE PREMINE!!!! WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO BE A LEGITIMATE ACTOR IN ADVANCING THE BLOCKCHAIN WORLD INSTEAD OF CREATING A ONE TRICK PRODUCT AS A MONEY GRAB. WAAAHH WAAAHH

Fuck off.

they asked the community, you know people who bought IOC for pennies, for 0.75 BTC for something.

you shouldn't have bought ODN dude because they were clearly "begging" for money by doing that ICO.

DIONS BRUH COLLECT YOUR DIONS WHILE IT HOT

also buy QTUM ... then use that money to buy more IOC...

Scam!!!
>Scam!!!
IOC is SCAM

get lost.
We're here to talk about DIONS, bro.

LOVE MY dIONS BRO

Why the fuck would IOC be a scam? No ICO. No premine.

it's not the DIONS is the future...

Everyone staking the coin cause obviously the don't believe in its value

getting desperate there

Let me explain this for all non-IOCers out there:

IO Digital just won fintech europe awards and got invited to do a presentation.
Since IOC is not ICO/premine, the only money the team got is from their own pockets, and as this presentation would benefit the entire community, they asked for a measly sum of 0.75 BTC to help with travel costs, which the community gladly provided without thinking twice, allowing the closest team member (Richard Groen) to go and spread the word of IOC to big names and potential investors at the event.

Anyone calling IOC a scam because they "asked for money" is either trying to accumulate or wants you to buy their ODN bags.

>IO Digital just won fintech europe awards and got invited to do a presentation.

Because of PUBLIC votes

>Since IOC is not ICO/premine, the only money the team got is from their own pockets, and as this presentation would benefit the entire community, they asked for a measly sum of 0.75 BTC to help with travel costs, which the community gladly provided without thinking twice, allowing the closest team member (Richard Groen) to go and spread the word of IOC to big names and potential investors at the event.

They have little to no funds left.

>Anyone calling IOC a scam because they "asked for money" is either trying to accumulate or wants you to buy their ODN bags.

There's little to no knowledge of the actual development team behind the project, please provide linkedin profiles of at least HALF of the DEVELOPMENT TEAM.

IOC is going to be fucking massive. You guys better start buying or download some pink wojaks asap

Useless FUD ignore and move on

>Because of PUBLIC votes

Yes? That's the point, both 3 year old holders and IOC newcomers voted for what they believe is the best product.

>They have little to no funds left.

You don't get it, they never had any funds.
They're doing this because they believe in the product. Beyond their small ~3% IOC holds from mining period and staking, I don't think they made any money out of this.

>There's little to no knowledge of the actual development team behind the project, please provide linkedin profiles of at least HALF of the DEVELOPMENT TEAM.

>linkedin profiles indicate authenticity
I can see why this would be an issue for new coins or ICOs, but it is nothing for a solid, stabilished, 3 year old coin that has already proven they are making progress. Just watch their streams and you can see the working product.
Lots of minor things like old wallets and UI were outsourced by freelancers and Joel has already stated they only recruit the best, to the point nearly all candidates fail their test even though they had previous blockchain work experience.
Remember they can't reveal much of the code because it's known other big coin devs want to copy it.