Veeky Forums Meta Thread

Let's address the elephant in the room. /pol/. How do we get them to stay in their containment board? I for one am tired of "What race were the ancient Greeks and Egyptians?" threads.

Why do subhuman inferior eurangutans want to make Veeky Forums their safespace?

Just gonna say rei best girl

they are conflictive animals
this

Indeed

just ignore them, don't give any attention to an obvious /pol/faggot
just hide and report
I've seen mods banning those autistic fucks so they must be doing something about it

The only real solution is to either
a) Remove /pol/ (which they won't)
b) Wait til they grow tired of it, kids usually grow out of shit like that eventually.

Also this

I want to see some public bans of rulebreakers, people need to see mods actually doing something

I think b) is happening. Now that they have 'le Epic Donald' and things are just going off being as boring as ever, they're starting to die out.

Why do people keep replying to bait? If I say "the holocaust never happened" do you really think it's a good idea to join in on the 300+ post flamewar? If you don't like a post and say "fuck off, /pol/" or "fuck off, /leftypol/" do you honestly think trolls trolling trolls aren't going to pretend they're the opposite? We don't have a /pol/ problem we have a shitposting problem. It'd help if sage was visible again.

>just let the board get shit up with 50 holocaust denial threads, lol just hide and move on, don't worry that people who actually care about discussing history will move on to different websites, it's all a laugh bro chill out

I really hope your right and those people grow up or at least get some education

>It'd help if sage was visible again.
why?

Such an irrelevant board, really should be called bored, tbqh.

>irrelevant
United statian detected.

All leftists are faggots.

Stop making this stupid thread. Tim Buckley doesn't deserve this.

what did he mean by this?

desu /r9k/ is becoming a problem with the constant "muh women" circlejerk threads
enabling /leftypol/ constantly whining about kulaks is also an issue, stalin threads are reaching religion tier back in 2016

Report and hide every one they see.
Push for the creation of an anthropology board so that they can go shit that up with race-baiting instead.

((()))
((()))

>Why do people keep replying to bait?
>Why aren't people trying a policy of appeasement against nazi clones?
ftfy

I would advise not to post or reply to retarded people. I know it is hard. But it is what needs to be done.