Did humanity peak in the Edwardian period?

You surely mean culture, right?
Because the information age is by far the best time to live in human history when it comes to everything besides culture

Western civilization did, yes. This was the absolute apogee of our civilization. This was us reaching the heavens and god destroying our tower(ww1)

we are now crashing hard from that peak, that's why we are flooded by enemies from all over the world, our women raped by them, our people murdered by them, our shops and homes looted by them, right in our heartland, in our cities and capitals, our art destroyed, our religion, our past, our heroes all mocked and insulted right in our faces, the mad have taken over the madhouse, everything is upside down, cats and dogs living together, our population literally dying out and decreasing in number

on the upside we have progressed somewhat technology wise(but everything we have is merely an upgrade of all that was invented and discovered in those glory days)

morally and socially we have degraded completely to primitive caveman days

>>>/reddit/

No. Europe certainly did, but I believe we are currently witnessing peak humanity in our own time and humans as a species will start to decline around 2050 as even renewable resources start to run out.

Absolutely. It was an Eden the likes of which will never be witnessed again.

there were plenty of people in the Victorian age who were just as convinced about how decadent their societies were and that they were in decline. Oswald Spencer might be the most famous from thinkers claiming that Western Civilization had lost its way, but fears that Western Society was morally corrupt and declining are all over the place then.They were much less convinced than you that they lived in a perfect era, although they certainly shared the belief that they were superior to others...

>morally and socially we have degraded completely to primitive caveman days

It's a shame how barbaric and violent things have gotten, yes.

>I'm okay with my child dying in a mine cave-in, my wife's arm being mangled in an accident at the textile mill, and myself dying in some pointless imperial war as long as all my neighbors are white

Look, I think the Belle Epoque is a very fascinating era, that "Western Civilization" was at its peak of dominance at that point, but in no way was it some paradise unless you were an aristocrat or robber baron or if you're some steampunk faggot.

Partly for my own benefit, I looked up these kings:

Standing, L-R:
> King Haakon VII of Norway (25% Danish, 25% German, 25% Swedish, 25% Dutch)
> King Ferdinand I of Bulgaria (25% German, 25% Hungarian, 50% French)
> King Manuel II of Portugal (25% Portuguese, 25% Italian, 50% French)
> Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany (75% German, 25% English)
> King George I of Greece (75% German, 25% Danish)
> King Albert I of Belgium (50% German, 25% Belgian, 25% French)

Seated, L-R:
> King Alfonso XIII of Spain (50% Spanish, 50% Austrian)
> King George V of Great Britain (25% English, 50% German, 25% Danish)
> King Frederik VIII of Denmark (75% German, 25% Danish)

>Albert has his eye on Wilhelm
Does he know?

Wilhelm was infamous for his "erratic" behavior long before WW1.

I'm well of Wilhem being a turbo-autist

We can see that George of England is the alpha here.

The omega Wilhelm hides his withered hand again.

aware*

I don't care. Negros and women knew their proper stations back then.

Is that worth dying 20 years earlier?

>Good map
>Armenia belonging to Turkish Empire
Pick one and only one

>die in some useless war that only serves to further destroy Europe
>a-at least d-darkies know their p-place
Don't be so short sighted

Sounds worth it

>British India
>British Australia
>British Canada
>French Africa
>American Philippines
>Ottomans

see
see

Anons like you are the reason Veeky Forums is worth visiting.

if you gave all the colonies independence, absolutely
Africa looks fuck-ugly and Australia looks strange with a UKJ

how can you be so wrong

Humanity peaked in 1969.

yes, that is a common belief among people since forever, even the ancient greeks believed their ancients were superior to them

>although they certainly shared the belief that they were superior to others...
there is no doubt that western civilization surpassed all other civilizations in that point in time, in fact, i'd even argue that all other civilizations have been absorbed by western civilization and today the entire world is part of it

if you think i believe europeans are racially superior you are wrong

yes the threat of nuclear war has turned actual wars into proxy wars, how civilized, as i said in my post, technologically we have advanced no doubt

>humanity
You mean eurangutan's "hegemony". Don't worry, the world will keep moving after your inferior race gets wiped out of the earth's surface.

>“So gorgeous was the spectacle on the May morning of 1910 when nine kings rode in the funeral of Edward VII of England that the crowd, waiting in hushed and black-clad awe, could not keep back gasps of admiration. In scarlet and green and blue and purple, three by three the sovereigns rode through the palace gates, with plumed helmets, gold braid, crimson sashes, and jeweled orders flashing in the sun. After them came five heirs apparent, forty more imperial or royal highnesses, seven queens – four dowager and three regnant – and a scattering of special ambassadors from uncrowned countries. Together they represented seventy nations in the greatest assemblage of royalty and rank ever gathered in one place and, of its kind, the last. The muffled tongue of Big Ben tolled nine by the clock as the cortege left the palace, but on history’s clock it was sunset, and the sun of the old world was setting in a dying blaze of splendor never to be seen again.”
Feels fucking awful tbqh

Lmao?
All that bullshit built over the corpses of millions of Amerindians. God gave you free will and you commited crimes against humanity with it. That's why God is erasing your inferiot existence from the entire planet.

And the information age is the golden age of humanity.

The Guns of August is GOAT

>/pol/tards won't stop talking about genocide
>I hate genocide! I'm valuable! Essential worker!
>what can i do to prove my worth?
KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE
INFERIOR RAAAACE

How do you define "surpassed"?
Certainly Western civilization, if such a thing exists, was materially superior, but it is very difficult to judge a civilization as superior/inferior because there are so many value judgements which are impossible to empirically.

>im ok with my people losing all sense of homeland and belonging, having their kinship ripped from them and their person mocked if they speak up. im ok with an entire ethnic replacement of one of the kindest and most fiercely intelligent races to have ever walked the earth, to have my grand-children forcefully replaced with the children of invaders until not one community is left, not a single laughing child or studious youth. just so long as i can have comfort and yet fatter luxury, and slave away for pennies an hour only to give 90% of the earnings to the usurers who own my accommodation and decades of my life, and so that i can laugh about how right i am with steven colbert and manic-eyed celebrities in between adverts shilling for the genderless, raceless utopia of the jews.

>im ok with an entire ethnic replacement of one of the kindest and most fiercely intelligent races to have ever walked the earth
wow, white people are so kind

the world seemed much more interesting and big in those days.

I travelled to Asia and it was just bland glass cities, same as Europe and the US

Everything is the same these days.

Then maybe you should visit Asia outside of big cities

desu more blacks enjoy a high quality of life in the modern age because of that event, also who invented vaccinations, cured most diseases, painless surgery, viable and efficient farming, the template for almost all modern civilisation, etc

So whites enslaved blacks and treated them like shit out of kindess, so the descendants of those blacks who survived could have access vaccine?

meekness /= benevolence or virtue
also most people slave, the european thrall of serf is actually treated relatively well, americans only went for their extreme because of the "muh freedom" cultural trait.

So other than Americans, whites are really kind, eh?

Serious question: If you think your grand-children will be replaced, what exactly are you imagining? Have they never been born, were they murdered, relocated?

as the population increases the birth rate drops as the individual families are poorer (less jobs). migrants are funneled into europe at a far faster rate than natives can possibly replenish themselves.

once again, meekness isnt goodness. they did this because it was best for humanity (even if you disagree you cant claim it wasnt their understanding)

So whatever crimes whites commit, it is a sign of kindness, right?

environmental destruction via greedy industrialisation isnt,
shitting on china's culture for a brief moment wasnt,
nuking japan debatably wasnt,
american's poor treatment of native americans wasnt
there are a few, not more so other people and i think the good parts should be also considered. the cultural trait of benevolence is present, see the low crime rate for that i think. you are buying into the narrative of political correctness yet it doesnt match up with historical fact, perhaps consider not being so easily led next time.

Don't worry, your "benevolence" trait will be shown on Museums after you get back to europe and get erased from the erath's surface.

>Australia looks strange with a UKJ
It's also wrong. We were six independent colonies at that stage, each with individual flags.

>perhaps consider not being so easily led next time
He said, unironically having adopted his current viewpoint six months priorto on a Loatian Cake-Baking website's pseudo-political echo chamber

when television dies are the internet becomes the primary method of dispersing and mutating memes, the monopoly that the moneypower has over curation of worldview will fade into nothingness and the will of human sincerity will control information again. the replacement will not happen and europe will continue to live.

So you agree with the current eurangutan genocide?

if nothing change it will happen, there is a viable chance things will change though.

Nice so we both support eurangutan genocide.

>How do you define "surpassed"?
Technologically and militarily, Europe( and it's colonial off shoots) were space age compared to the rest of the world

worthless shitposts

The population in western countries isn't increasing though. Even the recent influx of immigrants didn't change the overall trend of a decreasing population.
And even if it was true, and the western countries would become poorer due to an increasing population (as it is the case in some african countries), this would probably not lead to a lower birth rate, since a higher rate of poverty is actually linked with higher birth rates.

The Amerindian world had a higher development rate with more disadvantages compared to the european world. Yet they were genocided by europeans. It's europe's turn to get mongreliced and replaced. Don't you agree?

>and so that i can laugh about how right i am with steven colbert and manic-eyed celebrities in between adverts shilling for the genderless, raceless utopia of the jews.

Sounds good to me. Gas the /pol/aks.

>The Amerindian world had a higher development rate with more disadvantages compared to the european world
lmao, ok buddy

>It's europe's turn to get mongreliced and replaced. Don't you agree?
Agree with what? that it's happening, yes i agree, i made a whole post about it. Will it happen? Who knows, maybe we'll turn it around, lots of people are awakening about it, maybe we won't. It's a pity but what can you do. It's a unique situation, we are being destroyed mostly by ourselves, the amerindians were destroyed by a superior and more powerful civilization

>we are being destroyed mostly by ourselves
Irrelevant, all sides have traitors.

The Amerindians were destroyed by disease brought by europeans. There were a lot more deaths by disease than militar deaths.

If you agree with european genocide, it's no use to keep whining over here.

Whatever, i don't care about you and your people you don't care about me and my people. No need to argue over it.

>i care about my people
>i support european genocide
Subhumans...

i am against it

War had actually decreased over the years. Or do you think that war is a good thing? Would you say that with a rifle in hand standing on a pile of your fallen comrades?

Too bad. Justice will prevail. Europeans will get what they deserve. Their extinction.

Maybe, maybe not, all you can do is hope, because you are powerless.

Why do Europeans deserve extinction? Why must they pay for the mistakes of people before them?

So you agree with the current european replacement situation?
Don't worry, it will happen quickly and the survivors will be told the same: "Why must people pay for the mistakes of people before them?"

>Would you say that with a rifle in hand standing on a pile of your fallen comrades?

/pol/aks are worthless cunts that would cut their finger if there a draft to the military. They are the ultimate pussies that are scared of life itself, if they weren't they wouldn't be /pol/aks.

>mistakes

Genociding a superior Amerindian race is a mistake, unless you think that the eurangutan inferior race should be genocided.

limp-wristed faggots who stand around waiting for a revolution but would be too much of a pussy to participate, pretty much

>on the upside we have progressed somewhat technology wise(but everything we have is merely an upgrade of all that was invented and discovered in those glory days)
>dude the internet is just an upgraded version of telephones
>GPS is just an upgrade of a paper map lmao
You're not technically wrong, but by that logic everything ever invented is just an upgrade of something else.

This thread is ruined by the mass amount of cucks talking about genocide and the other faggots complaining about /pol/ like it was a bully taking their lunch money

This.

This.
WWI was the greatest mistake in history.

>get a cough
>die in your millions
Superior my ass.

>No Poland
Yes