Why do Armenians, Kurds...

Why do Armenians, Kurds, Persians think speaking Indo-European languages makes them closer to Europeans than to their non-Indo-European neighbors?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0105920#pone-0105920-g001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a better map
as you can see (f) is not a meme

>South Italians are more shitskin than Greeks
LMAO

What data is show on those figures? What do the numbers represent?

Here's a secret: none of these morons actually understand what the charts they're posting represent or how they were made.

Modern Greeks have Slavic admixture

The southernmost countries with Slavic admixture down there are Hungary and Croatia. Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia are basically complete non-Slavs cosplaying as Slavs, I won't even mention Greeks because there's nothing Slavic about them whatsoever.

Google principal component analysis

i guess i'm greek now
t. tuscan

That won't actually tell him (or you) anything, you drooling retard. You might as well tell him to google "cluster chart."
He's asking you what the fucking dimensions are and what data it's based on.

you are also at least 1/8th Armenian on average
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0105920#pone-0105920-g001

>MY AMERIMUTT ASS IS ON FIRE

>I have literally no idea what I'm posting so I'll try to randomly insult the poster who calls me out on my complete ignorance!

For the record I've never even set foot in America.

dunno whether you're amerimutt or not your IQ is equal to average amerimutt IQ

>ESL

So have you figured out what is being posted in this thread yet? I mean, besides "colored graphs"
Do you understand why this chart and that chart don't look the same?

PCA tries to reduce dimensions by creating orthogonal axes that explain as much as the variance of the data as possible. Each "dimension" is orthogonal to the others and every observation has a score on this particular axis. There are as many dimensions as there are variables. The first components "explain" more of the variance of observations than the last.

The plots here are "biplots"; given the score of these observations in two of the resulting axes from PCA, they are diagramming the positions of the observations. We are to assume that, because these axes efficiently reduce dimensions, the positions on each concentrate information that was spread on the variables. We don't really know what were the variables, but whoever made this was trying to see how "similar" languages were based on the unknown variables.

I don't really know why they chose dimension 5 and 6 though.

This map calculates mongoloidness, caucasoidness and whiteness (as in skin color and genetic)
stop sperging out amerimutt

also stop posting Dienekes's maps, Dienekes is not even reliable.

>whoever made this was trying to see how "similar" languages were based on the unknown variables.
It's genetic analysis rather than linguistic actually, but it's nice to see someone who actually understands how this works at all.

So you have no idea.

>mutt is still sperging out
>mutt cannot explain why i'm "wrong"
>mutt still spamming dienekes's charts
jesus fucking christ what a retarded subhuman you are

>cannot explain why i'm "wrong"
I never said you were "wrong" (about what? who are you quoting?)
I claimed you have no idea what the charts represent, how they are made, or even what data set they're based on.

>still spamming dienekes's charts
I posted two (2) of his charts in total, before you ever complained about it.
Are you having a psychotic episode or something?

>I never said you were "wrong" (about what? who are you quoting?)
then why are we even arguing here. I posted this to trigger Persians. And the chart as i said actually represents this
i'm not op btw

>Ashkenazi, Cypriot, Sephardic, South Italian
The world would be a better place if someone wiped out that entire cluster from the world.

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0105920#pone-0105920-g001
mio antenato

does the proximity between greeks and southern italians indicate a common origin through ancient greeks?
that's the only answer i can find

also how trustworthy and usefull are these charts?

>does the proximity between greeks and southern italians indicate a common origin through ancient greeks?
South Italy was a Greek colony

>then why are we even arguing here

I've seen him post before. He always spergs out when people show him where Persians cluster

They were already similar before the colonization

>common origin through ancient greeks

Through Neolithic farmers

PCA autosomal DNA is the best way to determine race, since it goes all the way back via one's grandparents. Haplogroups of mtDNA and yDNA say shit. Moreover, bar graphs suck and you need PCA diagrams.

Anyways, this is from a Nature article.

>cluster closer to ANE russians, mordvins, finns, lithuanians etc.
Further proof that Norwegians are the most Aryan of the nordics and not hunter-gatherer whitecel cucks like Swedes and Danes

And Copper age farmers from 3,000 bc

There were different waves

How do you figure when Swedes and Danes aren't on the fucking map? They cluster even closer with Czechs, Hungarians and Croats than with Finns and Russians.
Are you expecting Swedes to have less Finnish and Baltic admixture?

>PCA autosomal DNA is the best way to determine race, since it goes all the way back via one's grandparents. Haplogroups of mtDNA and yDNA say shit.

I wish Armenians would understand this. They can't stop jerking off to their r1b haplomeme

>Further proof that Norwegians are the most Aryan of the nordics and not hunter-gatherer whitecel cucks like Swedes and Danes
No, they're not. They would need to cluster with West Slavs, Finns and Balts more.

>wish people would interpret meaningless mspaint maps my way instead of clearly defined categories
ok

What makes that one better?

You're literally retarded if you believe y-dna or mtDNA is more important in determining descent from ancient populations than autosomal DNA

t.biochemist

Both maps seem to indicate that they are closer to Mediterranean Europeans than most Arabs are. The only ones that appear closer are minority groups like Assyrians and places with historical Roman presence like the Levant and even then it's not too distant. It should also not be uprising that a degree of admixture exists between people who live in relative proximity to each other.

It represent genetic distance(fst)

>Autosomal DNA
>meaningless

Is biochemy a hard subject?

So you're saying that a man that carry R1b-P312 haplogroup and is autosomally Southern European is less Celtic than a man that carry A haplogroup and is autosomally Irish ?

Irish aren't Celtic. Swiss are.

You didn't answer to my question

Is an autosomally Irish A-carrier more Celtic than an autosomally Southern Euro R1b P312-carrier ?

an autosomally Irish A carrier is pretty much a statistical impossibility, stupid example

but yeah, an autosomally Irish man carrying say I2a1 is still more celtic than an Italian carrying R1b-P312

Not necessarily as Irish aren't Celtic but if they were then yes, ethnicity isn't determined by Y-DNA.

There is a Northern European branch of A1a. Rare, but it exists. Most common in Yorkshire and Finland but doesn't reach a percentage.

Do they?

Why do germanics call themselves european if they destroyed europe civ when they invaded?

So you're saying that a guy whose ancestor are linked to Hallstat Culture is less Celtic than a guy whose ancestor are linked to Paleo-Africans ?

Nice shitposting

So you're saying women have no ancestors as they have no Y-DNA?

A woman does have paternal ancestors, she is just unable to identify them because she does not carry an Y-Chromosome

And you're avoiding the main point again, you impled that Africans are more Celtic than Actual Celts

Y-DNA is not ancestry. The combination of all your autosomal chromosomes is your ancestry.

i wll not bother to explain to you basic knowledge so i will quote FamilyTreeDNA :

>What is Y-DNA?
>Y-DNA is what we call the sex chromosome “Y” that is passed from a father to his sons only, women do not receive a Y chromosome. Testing the Y chromosome allows for investigation into a male's paternal family line and can help identify surname lines, living relatives whose Y chromosome is similar to yours, and ancient migration routes your paternal ancestors may have taken.
>The combination of all your autosomal chromosomes is your ancestry.

Let me guess you believed that you wuz R1a/R1b and you're in fact E

Then let me tell you, if you're E you're not Indo-Europeans but a nigger from the Neolothic whose ancestors were enslaved by Indo-Europeans

Y-DNA tracks down a specific line of descent streching back tens of thousands of years.
Your autosomal DNA is largely independent of this as your have millions of lines of descent other than your paternal one.

If we go with your insane logic, the offpsring of an R1b man and a Congolese woman is 100% "Celtic".

Better being ENF than indonigger

He is paternally Celtic

So? What's the difference to being fully Celtic?

Are you saying autosomal DNA matters?

Y DNA and maternal DNA can tell you certain things that autosomal DNA can't.

Possibly. So? They still don't determine your overall ancestry.

Let's imagine a German with a distant Jewish male ancestor who converted to Christianity 20 generations ago.
Only 1 part in a million(theoretically, actually more likely none because we don't inherit DNA from all ancestors) of his genome would be Jewish.

It wouldn't make a difference for his ethnicity whether he had Jewish Y-DNA or not.

It depends, certain cultures that believe in patriarchy use the male line as a sign of relatedness. Arabs and Chinese do for example, so it makes sense that Hui are their own ethnic group since they descent from a different male line.

>According to research published in 2004, Adolf Hitler, dictator of Germany during 1933–1945, likely belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E-M35 ("E1b1b1"), a haplogroup which originated in East Africa about 22,400 years BP.[53]

HOL UP

But those cultures know nothing about Y-DNA, only recent ancestry.

>Napoleon Bonaparte belonged to Y haplogroup E1b1b1c1* (E-M34*). This haplogroup has its highest concentration in Ethiopia and in the Near East (Jordan)

SO YOU BE SAYIN

All people are patriarchal

>Polynesians
>Swedes
>Native Americans
>Slavs

>Polynesians
>Swedes
>Native Americans
>Slavs

Cuckholds doesn't count

And Celts are patriarchal

Jews aren't

I said cuckholds don't count

Slavs are patriarchal.

Hebrews were Patriarchal and Samaritans still are
Jews are mostly Germanic LARPing as Semites

Meritocratic, if anything. Rurik had no issues with patriarchal Slavs.

Whoa...so this is the power of haplogroups

What are haplogroups good for?

Tracking ancient migrations

$
Identifying your ancestors

R1b = Celts
R1a = Slavs, Aryans
A, B, E = Niggers
J = Sandniggers
G = Churkas
N = Steppeniggers

Any more examples of this? Seems pretty interesting and relates to a little hobby of mine.

>Any more examples of this?
I1 = Nordics
I2 = pre-Indo-European Europeans
R1b = Indo-European steppeniggers
R1a = Indo-European steppeniggers
A, B, E = Niggers
J1 = Sandniggers
J2 = Greco-Anatolian
G = Early European farmers
N = Mongols

Cringe

also
>J2: Greeco-Anatolian
look at all these Greeco Anatolians in Central Asia, Iran, Spain and Sweden :)
I swear you underages make me want to call your father and make him to block you from posting on this website.

literally all the Minoan and Mycaenean samples from Ancient Greece were J2, as well as Illyrian samples from Croatia

so that means they were Uzbek.

J2 is Caucasian

Iranians, Spaniards, Swedes, Asians are all Ingush Rape Babies

t. urk

>haplofags are retarded
>but it's okay when I post haploshit map
Kill yourself, you unibrow mongrel.

>Paternal Jew converted to Lutherism many genenarations ago
>Will probably have J2 haplogroup depite being white

Indeed. Many Germans are jewish deep in their roots. Yiddish is a germanic language after all.

There are dna studies about it, you're wrong. Greeks have been slav'd

Dare I say it, that Iberia is the only "white" area in the mediterranean?

Because it does

How?

Lmao
Greeks barely have above 10 % Baltid subgroup in their genome, furthermore Swedish people have like 20-25 %
Most Northern European influence in Greece is North Atlantid (average like 20 percent)