/RGT/ Robinhood General Thread

End of weak edition

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-07/iphone-sleuths-laser-focused-on-parts-clues-in-finisar-earnings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any one in NLNK

Got in at 12.30

Just Look at that Spike in volume.

anybody holding TOPS overnight? if BDI rally continues we could see a huge spike in the morning in alot of shippers.

Gold mining gains.

What stocks you gambling on for earnings bro?

I jumped into FNSR for tonight. Ceo retired, stock dropped (he's 72)

Apple down (one of there major buyers of parts)

I think they have a good chance of beating.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-07/iphone-sleuths-laser-focused-on-parts-clues-in-finisar-earnings

not even on bittrex

all my picks are up and all of my /rgt/ meme bags are down

tfw no pimple discord

All the tripfags drowned in Houston I think

SCIA, OKTA, CLDR, and ZUMES

literally just darts at a dartboard lol

Anyone else betting on a trend reversal for BIOA (massively oversold)?

SAIC not scia my bad lol

Lol. I've been making steady gainz but really miss the excitement of gambling like a degenerate. Picked up FNSR, I'll pick up one of your picks too. Wich one do you think has the best chance of mooning?

Also, I really need to start investing in bio again. Got sick of bagholding shit waiting for catalysts so I swiped almost all of them off my watchlist and haven't clicked on the bio pharm calendar link in op in 2 months. Pic related. Feels bad missing out on moon missions man.

fuck that shill that convinced me to buy GBR.

maybe OKTA, I already got a 2% return on it after buying in yesterday. They seem to be making some moves in enterprise

dont quote me on it if it goes bad tho. something something past performance, something something not advice

OSB looking good with all the disasters and whatnot

This guy is, many gaps.... just hope it doesn't continue as it is...

it's time

>that feel when you have a shit day but make it all back in the last 15 minutes and afterhours

i hope you fucking bought okta user

possible moon mission, popped 5% just now

Who's all ready for the NAK ATTAK

NAK will be up 250% on open. Mark my words.

why do i keep seeing this??????
this a fuckin meme???????????
whAT THE FUK????????

So far SAIC is a loser. $56 loss, no day trades so hopefully I don't get raped tomorrow

seeing what?

I did user, thanks good tip

Aren't there 30 other threads on the board with 4 replies in 2 days you need to go bump or something?

I bouth $LL lumber liquidator at open, 39.91 now lost 39.69

these robinhood.com posts

i need to know...
cant sleep

Trying to build a long term, really boring portfolio right now.

Bought DGRW for tasty divs and long term growth. What are some slow but steady stocks I can buy with good futures?

well that shit the bed

I bought in OSB a while back ($34.40). But they actually produce the board and it'll be getting used so...

not sure what you are talking about, you must be lost

No but after today I wish I was

I'm not sure how long term but GAIN and GLAD have pretty decent dividends. and recently dropped in price, seems the 10 dollar mark has some resistance.

I'm pretty new to this myself but how can one go wrong with the monthly dividends

>RGT
Which exchange is this on and where is my invite to the Discord pump n dump group?

it's a comission free stock trading app

nothing to do with cryptos

Hello.
Just got RH,

Should I buy Berkshire on today's dip?
Dose stock-market usually go down in September?

AOBC got BTFO. I'm so glad I cut my small loss on that last week. I hope Dynashill still isn't holding it

Is that Discord still active? I got kicked while I was moving =(

which ico is this?

What a shit birthday. They couldnt even let me have gainz for one day

You only lost 0.51% senpai, I've had days where I was down over 10% and didn't even sweat it lol.

You need to be more ballsy with your plays too if your gains are less than $10 in a day

Im pretty ballsy. Im banking on NAK getting a sick partnership. Have like 1k on it. The rest is KTOS which will (probably/hopefully) go up.

Im not diversified at all really.

Watch the BB. It still has a ways to fall.

Based off what? I sold a few days ago to buy other stuff but I might buy back in

Yeah I fucked up I guess. Was really hoping for good guidance I guess, I'll check it out tomorrow and set a stop loss. APPL reports er end of october, but is releasing iPhone 8 info sept 12th. Augmented reality is going to kill virtual reality I hope apple stays the route.

Happy Birthday. I've been bagholding NAK since 2.35 tho, so can't feel sorry for you tho haha

Uh, duh?

It's fucking NAK.

awesome, thank you!

What the hell is going on?

KTOS is a safe long bro.

Who here still poor?

Only up for me ;)

stop being such a pussy and actually post your numbers

high graph means shit if you only have $100 in your account

Today wasn't that good for me.
I hope to make big boy bucks someday

Never listening to Veeky Forums again

If you don't show the money it doesn't count.

how is that even possible

Meme stocks

Invite your friends ;)

the weak are meat
the strong do eat

You need more cash. You won't get real gains with $200 unless you yolo penny stocks and they all happen to be the 1% of winners.

Most of the penny stocks shilled on here are either pump and dumps or people trying to lighten their heavy bags with false hype.
>"muh partnership"
>"muh merger"
>"muh fda approval soon"
Penny stocks are penny stocks because 99% of them are shitty companies that fucked up badly. Always do your own DD and don't just blindly buy shit because some faggot on the internet told you too.

I hope you're not actually holding TVIX long term either. That's for swing trading when the market is down. It will just burn your money up otherwise.

Plebs pls

Has anyone noticed the app seems to shill heavy for MU while showing mostly negative articles for AMD and NVDA? Is this app secretly persuading uninformed investors to fund a company while shorting others or do I need to take my meds

How much do you suggest?
I'm just a poor man

I hope so. The news was great but the market didn't seem to care

Made $0.09 off my initial $20 investment my first day of trading. I have no idea what I'm doing. How long should I nickel and dime to learn the ropes?

Until you learn the ropes.

when the chips are down, you change strategy m8.

You spent a whole year burning down? the fuck?

I only tolerated a couple of weeks of bad trading before adjusting my strategy and making gains

I got tired of worrying about which of the Chinese meme tech stocks are going to jump when and just got a lot of CWEB

What y'all think about this ETF, looks solid albeit a little volatile

the bigger they are, the bigger they fall

>Has anyone noticed the app seems to shill heavy for MU while showing mostly negative articles for AMD and NVDA?

MU: the patrician's choice.

How do you guys find these random ass stocks that moon like NLNK? I just started with $5000 and made $100 so far trading stuff like HD

>How do you guys find these random ass stocks that moon like NLNK?

this is what i want to know.

give up your secrets niggers.

I'm sure the links in the OP have nothing to do with it.

thus spoke the carpenter to the man who's never seen a hammer

lol

alot of stupid people on the internet

Are there any advantages to trading traditionally over Robinhood?

Robinhood makes it feel like a phone game

what stocks you invest in for the hurricane?
LPX, STRL, USG here.

Fug. Doesnt matter im bitcoin millionare. I'll donate 1 btc to the first 10 people to reply to this post, leave address.

14rmFPvDs5C74Xg1rgp16nNNVn6zK4bMaC

fuck ya

1JM2VwAfbuqhtfzwVgbEjGYGLEKpLfFMMf

Bought Empire early August,
bought Cineplex late August,

Cineplex gains wiped out by Empire losses. Oh well, they both long term plays

1GEZjsDp23K8dtSHEwMUveeH5HpJxVeibG

LPX here too man,
FLR and ITB as well

1HCGcLjNyvK4TUw72qNJXZ155QYX2XEUFA

Plz help this poorfag out

18LBwsFMDyvWbyuhJ7TSy1qss1wpAdmSQu