Omisego chart analysis

Omisego chart analysis.

Any thoughts what will/might happen?

it either goes up or down

/thread

the fuck if i know i just put money into stuff that looks cool and somehow make a profit

Nothing.

Who knows but there’s one thing for sure. Only place this coin is going long term is up.

But there will be plenty of fudders about now as there always is during a dip by people who just sold and panic they will miss their rebuy before the next leg upwards

it's on track

I think general sentiment is people don't want to sell because they feel it has the potential to grow even more soon

You need more colors and lines to convince me to buy your bags dude

Yeah I think it will definitely go atleast 15$ in matter of days.

I just sold at 280k. Any suggestions where to entry next?

preliminary analysis: YOUR CHATR GIVES FUCKING EPILEPSY

>meme lines and meme TA
That only works when looking back. Cryptos are volatile and the market is reactive as fuck almost instantly based on current events. Take your astrology somewhere else faggot.

now if you don't want to miss the moon

we are on a brief dip for little cash out
you got lucky, and the omisegods are forgiving gods, but I wouldn't risk missing omise below 26500

t. someone who bought today at 5am at 240k and didn't sell at the ath

Hmm... Maybe I should start astrology, good idea! Tarot cards and palm reading.

Im watching it to go up littlebit, maybe cup and handle line then entry and ride littlebit. Pretty conservative I think... Might be wrong too lol... Name of the game heh.

this. TA in crypto is a meme. Price can increase literally because of stickers

Was this the "big announcement"

That right there is a bearish trend.

Do you think it will go down momentarily?

nope, we still have time for either massive disappointment or lamboland

Looking at one day chart, price gone up 1 usd

> muh bearish trend.

kys

went from 11 to almost $14 in a day
>bear

that's why you're poor

what date is the announcement?

September 12th most likely

Aside from finding support / resistance zones, trend analysis meme triangles are the economic equivalent of palm reading.

Where the fuck do you see a cup and handle? Because all I see is a shitty triangle obfuscated by your neurotic doodles

techcrunch disrupt, sep. 18-20

>hmmm if I draw enough lines maybe it'll mean something
some of the shittiest TA I've seen on this board

I've looked at star charts and gnostic poetry that makes more sense than this shit

that isn't how elliotwave works user. Like, you didn't follow any of the EW rules lmao