Komodo coins

You guys realize that Komodo coin is going to moon right? You guys keep shilling OMG and other coins after they pump but look at the real winner here and tell me it's not Komodo.

Yep

Decentralized exchange = future

90k sats within12 hours

Qtum as well

All they are going to do is release a new wallet with smart contracts. That's it. Who cares.

jst bought 4oo buck worth. easy 10% see you later tonight bois

Well unlike 99% of other coins, they took time to build the groundwork for their entire exchange platform, so people care because with these items they can more easily and anonymously trade coins, even cross chain.

This is EXACTLY why cryptocurrency was created.

whoa i bought 400 worth as well

considering the gains its already made today is it wise to invest now? currently 311 sats

Honestly probably not because even though Muh Announcement, no guarantee quick gain. Long gain tho! 2018 looks bright from here.

Is it worth it to buy some now or is it too late? I've just sold some XMR but i don't want to hold it in ETH for too long.

wait an hour or two.

yeah not gonna risk it. Need short term gains to build up BTC for the long run

You mean like Golem was supposed to moon from their announcement today? No thanks pal.

another conference with stuttering potheads

The devs are anonymous. By default there can be no livestream on youtube where they beatbox for 20 minutes.

But it did a few hours before the announcement, and that's the point. Sell right fucking before, enough to get your initial investment back, and then either sell the rest or keep it if you think the project has promise.

thats a picture from their twitter, you really think these 4 people are going to "revolutionize" concurrency

If you saw some dweeb ass Bill Gates or Steve Jobs in the 80's would you think they were gonna revolutionize anything?

Like half the team is anonymous to some degree. It's all good though, their work will speak for itself.