Decentraland 3x

Kyber 4x

Blackmoon 3x

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/[email protected]
aventus.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archain looks promising.

Chain link is the next bancor. Heard here first.

Looking at KIN

>tfw don't have 100 ETH to go 5x

t. another kid who's sad he didn't get in.

waaaaaaaaaaahhh I can't read a whitepaper so I'm going to project my shortcomings!

Hint: Bancor is completely different and was uncapped (40 lines of code btw)

Fucking please kys why did I fall for the bait.

You're definitely in the United States could you please tell me how your funding these icy o because I really want to put my money into icy o and they all need to have ID verification and all that shit and they won't take me because I'm in the United States how are you doing this can you please tell me. I have 70 grand I want to put into this already and I don't have a way I'm really getting tired of this shit. I mean I can't even use a VPN because they make you give them your license ID so what should I find someone in Europe or Thailand or something?

Haven't found anything on token cap, or even ICO cap, on chainlink. Anyone know?

I didn't receive any e-mails from chainlink about getting in. what went wrong ;_;

oh man, where is this? i dream of moving out of the third world shithole i was born in and live in a nice place where i could live safely without worrying about being killed, mugged, or my property stolen.

that's actually the only thing keeping me alive right now

Agrello
Obsidian

Fuck ICO scams. Fuck premine scams. IOC is the last ticket to the moon.

I will give you 5k if you tell me how to do this from the US. [email protected]

I know that's not a lot of money to you but you would really be helping me out immensely

how come the crowdsale rgistration for chainlink is still open for everyone? I mean Kyber has so much hype surrounding it because of the whitelist & the KYC, the individual cap, the largest slack in crypto, no chinks and burgers.. why will it only go 4x but chainlink 8x when there is much less hype about it and everyone can still get in the crowdsale? This is only my third ico so I'm still new to this

>[email protected]

shut up beggar

google.com/[email protected]

they don't sent mails out atm dude. don't worry. they said that on slack

OK you're a poor nobody from a third world country thanks for being honest

over 9000

kybers market cap is $60+ million and chainlink market cap is $30 million. realistic gains for them would be around the $100-200 million market cap

I'll hold my LINK until Q3 2018

Bought 3k Obsidian, excited how this will turn out once it hits the exchanges

I hope you die you fucking piece of shit cock sucker fuck you bitch

woa dude.

I see.. Trying to participate in both, hope shit works out

whoa

Dude, woah

found the brazilian

like, woah man

nice

wow, rude

what's this guy's problem?

Projecting his real life problems onto someone.

Similar to road rage... I'd say virtual road rage.. First target he sees he explodes... I imagine his girlfriend broke up with him.. he lost money in a coin... or his dad beats him.. One of those three..

He's mad others are making money so he takes it out projecting his inner insecurities. No rational human with an enjoyable life explodes like this, it's a waste of energy.

he has pffffttttt
snnnccck hhahahhaa
wait for it
he has
oh god
oh god
my sides ow
wait wait wait
wait
WAIT
ok
ok
He
HAS
HAHAHHAA
HE HAS NO COIIIIINNNNNSSSSSSS
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BITCH HAS NO COINSSSS AHAHAHAHHAAH

He told me to shut up and called me a beggar when I fucking told him I would give him $5,000 to tell me how to get into an Ico from the United States so I told him I hope he fucking dies cuz a piece of shit and he can go suck a dick. I wasn't begging how was asking nicely the whole fucking time greedy fucks

whoa dude

decent September ICO reporting in. None of this Chainlink bullshit

I tell you how: connect with people over the internet. Get them to participate with you. Other way: Get someone on Fiverr to do it for you. Other way: Buy actual ID information on deepweb. Also possible: Fuck off you dumb crooked fuckhead burger

Agrello to the fucking moon already and it's only on etherdelta.

>mfw it hits Bittrex and I dump all over those faggots
>mfw I have no face.

Im going 10k into this

I have 2 questions.

1. Can't I just buy LINK in 11 days without the 100 ETH requirement?

2. What about Red Pulse? Is that still worth it?

No one cares at this point. Leave the thread burger.

Yeah, what's your take on Red Pulse, guys?

I don't believe in Neo, won't invest in Red Pulse. But good luck to you if you do

what is that painting?

Excuse me sir? We are having a conversation here, you better watch your language.

for 5k ill help you invest whatever amount mate

My first thought when I heard Chinese couldn't invest was that they'd be buying it back from us immediately when it hits the exchanges. So I should buy even more of it from the ICO while I can and gladly sell it to them higher.

I don't know though. If there's no hype for it anymore then I'm out.

red pulse has a strong team but the hype has died down a lot cause of the china bans

they're pushing out the ico date to the future and working with their legal team to get clarity on the regulations

the actual tech and team behind is really good so i think it will still do well without the hype

hype can only get you so far. aventus is an example of that. built on pure hype from ian balina and it was a flop

I don't know though, only because I've seen things with excellent products and no reason to flop, like ANT, fall below ICO price too.

So should I just look for a great product and hype and try to find something with a good combination of the two?

does mom know you keep posting your email on anonymous imageboards?

You forget the 15M market cap though, which is low af, pretty hard to fall even lower from that, it's basically shitcoin territory

yup great product + hype is the best formula for quick gains

chainlink has that combination of the two

enigma had both. it still has hype, but it's negative hype which can still potentially launch the token demand

I'm not investing because I don't know who will list it. Western exchanges won't care. Chinese exchanges can't. No ether delta. Where?

For me, Kyber is the best combination at the moment. Just the small individual cap limits my great feeling about it

Binance was confirmed on their reddit

Nice try you narking SEC IRS FBI FAGGOT !!!!!!

Here's a shortcut to not worrying anymore 3rd world, uneducated, corrupt latin nigglet

That was before the China news. Binance said they are only listing western coins now

nice, just bought 100k

Aventus

aventus.io/

TO THE MOON!

Whoa

Hmm, worth asking Red Pulse about this, then. They have their own subreddit on which they answer quite a lot of questions. A plus, in my book.

Fuck your whore of a mother you whiney little pussy

lol top kek

fuck your mother if you want fuck you Amerifat burger!

kek

DOVU

Has anybody looked into Cobinhood? At least one of the board members is a huge deal Chinese whale, the exchange is already up and white paper makes sense to me.

What the fuck man.

Feeling pretty good about Obsidian and Bitdice.

t. no coiner

If by moon you mean the IOUs over on HitBTC, user I...

Those aren't trading prices.

Gutted missed kyber, hope i can get It cheap.

kek. Those things are the closest thing I gambling I can find. Most volatile thing out there. Make most shitcoins look like a blue chip stock in comparison.

Forget ETHbet. House-free gambling is available on HitBTC in the form of IOUs. If you really wanted to gamble, that's all you need.

I have access to a Mexican passport. Hit me up senpai.

Selling Kyber Whitelist 1ETH

Day 1 etherdelta is the best bet. Even buying at 25-50% premium on the ICO will be worth it.

do you know when they're distributing the tokens?

whoa whoa whoa

decentraland got bought up by like 5 guys.

you aren't gonna have a good time with this one

You can only invest like 2-3 Eth anyways so it's not worth it, specially with the scam risk.

Kickico

>scam risk

Explain please

oBSIDIAN TOKEN 100 BY EMD PF YEAR

T.DRUML WJALE

The definition of naive.

If Obsidian got to 100 I would tattoo their logo on my ass

Buying a whitelisted or registred accound from some user is akways a risk dude. easy to get scammed

I'm with you. Nothing is impossible in crypto but this reaching 100, specially this year IS impossible. I got 3k tho so lets hope for the best

Modum, from x4 up to x10

I'm not in America you baby!

ODN will hit $1 almost instantly, from there $5-6 is the target exit within a month or so.

jade, 10 mil supply being sold at $.10. thats an initial market cap of only about $800,000. A 10 mil marketcap is easily reachable, especially with their idea.

>Buying a whitelisted or registred accound from some user is akways a risk dude. easy to get scammed

Oh I thought Kyber was a scam. I hope Kyber could do a 5X although that's just my wishful thinking.

you can tell agrello is going to andromeda by the fact it hasnt even been mentioned in the board

I'll help you user. I'm in the usa. Email me [email protected] and we'll get you squared away.

There are a fuckton of promising ICO's coming out. The Crypto market is fucking hot.

>Obsidian
>Chainlink
>Blackmoon
>Ethbet
>Agrello
>Kin/Kik (Yes the chat app!!)
>BitDice
>Engima

Air Token is gonna be lit too

For people mentioning Kin, I was interested at first because it's Kik, but I read something that the volume of coins is like a fucking trillion or something. How is this coin gonna actually be able to grow? It seems like the point for them is to keep it low and non-volatile. Anyone able to explain?

grrrrrr

how and where to buy em?

very exited for this month but scared i wont get in to chainlink. also no one here has mentioned wanchain. thats a good sign i guess

now whats the best way for me to safeley store my ico tokens? do i just keep them on mew?