Still Undervalued

I warned you at 600 sats
I warned you at 1000 sats
Now it's 1700 sats and steadily ripping holes into the sell walls.

This is a privacy coin like Monero
It has no premine, no ICO
Zerocoin protocol
New ANN from mid-August
6 new developers added to the team 2 days ago
French head dev based in france and not Pajeetstan
Community driven revamp of a coin that was once listed on Bittrex
Wallets underway
Masternodes announced but no date yet
Over 99% trading volume found on Cryptopia
Active slack and dev
13m current supply with 21m max. Perfect for mining!
The coin was so well hidden it took a low mkt cap expert like myself to find it and I present it to you for the 4th time.

This has potential to go much much higher.
8btc until 4k, If you buy in now that's already x2! If you hold until masternode date is announced, who the fuck knows what planet you'll be fucking extraterrestrial bitches on.

p.s. the top wallet in rich list belongs to Cryptopia. There's no way someone can mine that much is such little time anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

zoinofficial-slack.herokuapp.com/
chainz.cryptoid.info
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

From the Xtrabytes trading channel. A P & D group. You have been warned

Everything I mentioned in the description is true.

You can't call an active project a PnD when it has so much news and developments happening in such a short timeframe.

Also, PnD's last a few hours. Explain to me how this has been growing for a few days now with no sign of stopping? Let me help you with that. It's because the coin was brought to the attention of the right people. The people who know how to find value and potential in a coin.

Go FUD an actual shitcoin while this thing fucking moons to where it belongs, 20k sats+

This coin is 100% legit, Im going to buy some more.

If anyone has any doubts or concerns, here is the slack invite.

zoinofficial-slack.herokuapp.com/

I just have one question; if this coin is so good, why was it 10 sats back in march?

>he thinks France is "not pajeetstan"

Because old dev abandoned it and the coin just faded into obscurity. Now there is a new dev who came into contact with the old one and took over the whole operation. Just 2 days ago, 6 new people joined the dev team. Now, the project is in full swing and many features coming in October according to head dev.

Too many pajeets posting in here. One guy has over 50% of the coins in circulation, just waiting to dump it on you retards. This is the new Sojourn pajeet shill

like I said in my post. That belongs to Cryptopia.
For those who still don't understand, it's basically all the coins being held in the Cryptopia Zoin wallet. It's not a person.

>what is exchange cold storage
Jesus you people are retarded.

Sure it is pajeet, keep shilling your shitcoin

Learn something from experienced investors instead of running your mouth about something you're obviously wrong about.

Run along now, you have 6th grade homework to finish.

Some richfag with all the coins wouldn't have dozens of addresses with thousands of deposits apiece.

Literally all major exchanges hoard the large shares of the currencies, how did you think exchanges operated?

Did I just destroy your shill mill in one post, pajeet? Sorry to rustle your jimmies faggots

>Buying this instead of ANT
HAHAHA IT'S LIKE YOU FOOLS LEARNED NOTHING AT ALL FROM POSW.

BUY ANT THIS ISN'T EVEN A QUESTION ANYMORE HOLY SHIT YOU'D HAVE TO BE SO DUMB TO FALL FOR THIS SHIT

How did you destroy it? You didn't do shit lmao

Take your FUD to an actual shitcoin. I'm holding this until masternodes are given a date. When that happens, you can come back and buy 25k Zoin for 20 times more. Noone will judge you except your wallet.

Ew it has a rich list?

Pass

Nice try pajeet, but I just shattered your dreams of leaving India with 1 post. TOP KEK

No, i think we destroyed you.
I don't even own any of the coin
chainz.cryptoid.info
They keep rich lists for many coins.
Why is Veeky Forums so uniquely full of low-iq retards?

Shilled more than 3 times in 24 hour in Veeky Forums with the same copypasta text. Well sure I'll buy your bag OP.

>Why is Veeky Forums so uniquely full of low-iq retards?
retards like easy money

Makes sense if you spotted my first thread when it was 600 sats. First wallet im assuming is Cryptopia. Second is CoinExchange and Nova is somewhere in there. The rest would have to put a btc to 4btc to attain that amount. It didn't cost them that much if they were also mining it.

> No, i think we destroyed you.
> I don't even own any of the coin
Nice try pajeet, but I just destroyed your shill mill with one post. TOP KEK. Pajeets get so emotional over their shitcoin

> Buy a few-month-old shitcoin that is already top 71 market cap (meaning no moon potential) that has been on a decline for over 1/2 its life.

Just bought 100k.

Yeah except anonymous coins don't have rich lists. This is common sense.

Fine man, don't buy the fucking 'shitcoin', why are you SJW? You think you're helping Veeky Forumsbros by telling them to avoid this coin? Clearly the gain % says otherwise and the slack, roadmap and growing community say otherwise. You can FUD all you want, you're not derailing shit. And I'm not mad at all. simply amazed at how determined you are to waste your time in my thread talking shit when you could be doing research on your next investment. Good luck!

Nice try pajeet

Depends how the anonymity works; iirc zcoin anonymity works by obscuring the origin of the coins, not the quantity or recipient.

No, really. Anything that's actually anonymous doesn't have any metadata to correlate with their users.

The magnitude of money residing at an address is a yuge amount of metadata.

Pajeet? Hello?

>The magnitude of money residing at an address is a yuge amount of metadata.
It's literally meaningless if you can't tell where it came from, or where it went to