Just discovered Hitler wanted to deport Jews to fucking Madagascar

>just discovered Hitler wanted to deport Jews to fucking Madagascar

The heck

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-quot-blood-for-goods-quot-deal-april-1944
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stalin wanted to deport them to Siberia. UN wanted to deport them to Ethiopia. In the end they deported themselves to US ad Israel.

What's weird with Madagascar?

What the allied nations aren't telling you is the reason that ended up being the plan is that no other nation on the planet would take them

Wouldn't the introduction of Jews cause irreparable damage to Madagascar's unique ecosystem?

>just discovered Hitler wanted to deport Jews to fucking Madagascar
Where they wouldn't have the resources or knowledge to survive, leading to their near-eradication in a tropical hellhole, yeah

Better idea than fucking Palestine of all places desu. I'm quite fond of the Jewish Autonomous Oblast myself actually

i wouldn't mind being deported to madagascar during world war

It's just so out of the way and seemingly random
Like who the fuck thinks of Madagascar these days? The only things I know about it is that there was an animated movie based there, the Koreans are buying up land there to farm rice, and ancient Polynesians settled it in the past.

you can easily totally isolate an island like Madagascar which is why they considered it I'd expect

>I'm quite fond of the Jewish Autonomous Oblast myself actually
There are barely any Jews there anymore

Pretty sure that was the idea
I meam you would have to deal with a super controlled police state but I guess you would have a higher chance of surviving than in a camp

I know, but at least it wouldn't give us the Israel Palestine cluster fuck that we have today. Also indigenous natives that are the least likely to rebel. Finally, Jews like Chinese food. Match made in heaven desu

>Pretty sure that was the idea
Yep. But people bring it up as if it were proof that Hitler didn't have genocidal intentions. That he only committed to the idea of murdering them after the Allies prevented him from taking the "nice" option.

He didn't just want to deport them, lad.
It would've been a giant concentration camp.

I know, but if you think about it Hitler would've eventually sperged out over Ribbentrop-Molotov and focused on the Eastern Front, and then the British Navy would have rescued the Jews since the Island was far away and there would have been consequently less people exterminated than in the camps of Poland and continental Europe

> What's weird with Madagascar?
The fuckers close their ports

...It wasn't a bad idea if you think about it. They would be isolated from the rest of world and have zero weight in international matters.

>madagascar under jewish rule

in 44 they wanted to release one million jews, but the jewish council in palestine refused... really makes you think huh?

Sounds like bullshit thats the same year 400k hungarians were deported and killed in the span of months as soon as the nazis forced horthy to give up independence cause they kidnapped his son

Hungarian jews*

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-quot-blood-for-goods-quot-deal-april-1944
jewish source that puts the blame on the allies ...

And how is this a bad idea?

Where do you think G*rmans should have been deported?

generally seems like somewhere people would want to get the fuck out of, which i'm sure snowballs as they become more and more of a minority

>hey guys! did you know people other than nazis were also evil and stuff? are you starting to connect the dots yet??? bet they never told you that one!

They could have released them anyway, or better yet not rounded them up in the first place.

It is like Juan getting blamed for murdering his girlfriend who was kidnapped (and later killed) by the cartel and didn't pay the ransom.

Sneaky logic by wehraboos in a desperate attempt to shift the blame on anyone other than the nazis.

whoops, meant to reply to this

Eh. it's a big jump from sending them to Madagascar to sending them to the ovens.

The real question is why they picked Madagascar and not Iceland, Aland, or any other shitty little non-nation.

> implying the "Majority" of Bolsheviks weren't Jews.
> implying Communism wasn't Jewish
> implying Jews didn't invade Europe
> implying Nazis defended Europe from Communism
> implying Jews aren't inherently evil

As opposed to the desert hell hole, filled with Arabs that want to kill you and neighbouring states that want to destroy you, that is Palestine?

They could have quickly build up a well-running economy the same way they did in Palestine and it would have been land that is truly theirs and there they could have lived in peace and prosperity. But they didn't want to because of
>muh bible

And because of them forcefully taking land away from the Arabs they made a religious community of 2 billion their arch enemy. Just as they managed to make peace with the christian world, they immediately declared war on the muslim world

Jews are fucking stupid.

P A R A D I S I S L A N D

Also check attack on titan, they are magical super jews against nazis