>15 Projects. Less than a month old.

See you guys at $1 later this month.

Other urls found in this thread:

0xproject.com/faq
investopedia.com/university/stocks/stocks1.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So mote it be.

To the stars!

They're teamed up with ANT too so ANT will also moon.

Those are only the ones that are public. A lot haven't announced their projects yet so they want to be kept private.

Minister you Satoshi!!!!

Where do you predict the price will be towards the end of the year? In 2018?

see you at $5 my dudes

lol

0x

This could easily be $2 by eot.

fud harder bancor shill

rumor has it that OMG is partnering with 0x as well since they are going to branch off the ethereum blockchain

>Augur
>Aragon
>Blocknet
>ChronoBank
>District0x
>Ethix
>Request Network
>Lendroid
>Dharma
>OpenANX
>Maker
>MelonPort
>Status
>RadarRelay
>Ethfinex
>The 0cean

HOLY SHITBALLS! It's less than a month old and already has mass wide spread adoption!! Now I don't feel so bad for buying at over $0.50

0xMG!

Glad one of you bagholders finally decided to grow a brain cell.

$10 end of year (bitcoin will be $10k for reference)

serious

If it hits $10 I'ma quit my job boyo

i believe you meant choo choo

I think 3-4 dollars is more likely. This will be the next Omg. I cant wait for the tears from Retards who didn't accumulate

NO! CHEW CHEW... EAT DA POO

It's spelt choo choo....

.... motherfucker

Price hasn't done shit in the last two weeks even with shitty radar relay going live. Hodling 40k of these but my hands are starting to loosen, hope it does something soon

I don't really think about the prices of these ICO's for a minimum of 6 months. My best gains in crypto have always come from holding for 1-2+ years. Stupid anons have no patience.

That would put it at a $5B market cap. Possible, but not likely this year, even in a $10k BTC world.

I'm thinking $2 is reasonable.

CHEW CHEWIN THRU THEM WALLS MY NIGGA CHEWIN UP YOUR ASS

maybe because it tanked in the crash and has just now recovered...

It will keep going up, dont worry

Went up thirty percent today buddy.

PLEASE ADD TO BITTREX

Wtffff

P A R A B O L I C B O Y Z

I want all of the cowards who sold here to show themselves.

who sold this shit?
show yourselves fuccbois!

Almost sold when it dipped thinking it was dead but I'm glad I didn't now.

can someone explain to me why this shit is good? they literally admit in the FAQ that the token has no real usage but is for muh voting rights or some shit.

how the FUCK are there retards still getting DNT and 0x confused

Used to pay gas fees on ERC20 exchanges.

>ZRX tokens are used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time.

>Why must transaction fees be denominated in 0x token (ZRX) rather than ETH?
>0x protocol’s decentralized update mechanism is analogous to proof-of-stake. To maximize the alignment of stakeholder and end user incentives, the staked asset must provide utility within the protocol.

translate: there is actually no reason to not have eth to pay gas, but we wanted a token so we invented utility for it which is muh voting rights as explained above.

0xproject.com/faq
At its core, 0x is an open and non-rent seeking protocol that facilitates trustless, low friction exchange of Ethereum-based assets. Developers can use 0x as a platform to build exchange applications on top of (0x.js is a Javascript library for interacting with the 0x protocol). For end users, 0x will be the infrastructure of a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x Portal, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless trading of Ethereum-based tokens between known counterparties.

That's what I see, don't know about you.

the question is what the token is used for and why it should have value not if the project is cool.

>ZRX tokens are used by Makers and Takers (market participants that generate and consume orders, respectively) to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books).

Aboard.. The looks of it this coin is going to boom soon.

Not going to spoonfeed you more than this. You have access to the same information that we all do.

why not just use ETH

rly makeing u tink

I'd like to have someone to explain it in their own words. no one has to.

Why must transaction fees be denominated in 0x token (ZRX) rather than ETH?

>

0x protocol’s decentralized update mechanism is analogous to proof-of-stake. To maximize the alignment of stakeholder and end user incentives, the staked asset must provide utility within the protocol.

see

Put the omg circle a bit more to the left and it's accurate

Good point

You answered the question yourself. The token is used to pay fees on the network.

Breather is over. Resuming the climb.

Why are stocks good? They only buy you voting rights or some shit.

investopedia.com/university/stocks/stocks1.asp

But wait, ZRX is even better than that since there is constant buying pressure from the millions of dollars a day that will be traded on exchanges, each one requiring the purchase of ZRX as a fee.

Don't blow your load just yet, there's more. The supply will be significantly reduced by exchanges holding the tokens to maintain voting rights.

If this moons will it affect the price of District0x too?

how do i buy this

on poloniex

Only traded locally for handjobs, not on any exchanges yet.

daytraded away 30 ZRX today :((( opened with 8000 closed with 7970. Thats about 30 lambos by 2030

You don't. Sharpie in pooper with timestamp and I'll give you 300 zrx

Bagholder from 7800 here. I can see it rising a bit more, but is it possible for it to reach somewhere between 12-15k, or do I just sell when I break even? Not shilling myself, so no "10$ by the end of the week" shill please.

is polychain done manipulating this

Absolutely. I can easily see it hitting 80 cents within a week.

Holding this, OMG, NEO, and Eth. Its been a fun ride

lol
no.

have fun with your meme factory.