Extremely Serious

I really need this money. There is a kid bullying and blackmailing me at my work. He makes me suck his dick and give him blowjobs and other sexual things like that. He says he'll stop if I give him $1,000 in Litecoin. I know its a lot, but you don't have to give it to him right away. Every penny counts. Please donate now. Thank you

LKaMmhiQtnZFphCYSGVnzAXcRNFC81cRUx

Greentext what he blackmails you for and Ill send 1 ltc.

have you ever thought of calling 911

Post proof at least and ill send you some

>be me
>at work
>its lunch break
>comes over and reminds me to meet him in the bathroom in the third stall
>eat lunch and cry by myself
>go over there
>do sexual favors for him
>work and leave and regret my life decisions

It's verbal because he doesn't want any digital recored of this blackmailing :(

he's blackmailing you with what?
did you send him a picture of you with a sharpie?

He's blackmailing me with a video he has of me sleeping with one of my coworkers, which is not allowed at my workplace

Invest in kneepads.

Stab him, u fucking faggot

I misread your post, when I clicked in here from the catalog I thought you were getting bullied by a black kid who made you suck his dick. That would have made a better story, although his interest in litecoin would have stretched the imagination.

kek

videotape yourself sucking his dick.
blackmail him back.

Genius

This is serious

then you better get yourself a video camera.

You shouldn't be joking around like this

you're sucking his dick becuz if a video of you fucking your coworker gets out you'll lose your job.

he's also fucking a coworker. so he's in the same situation as you. wtf are you talking about dude?

Why?

We are the same job position. We cannot get fired I was caught sleeping with someone more senior than me. I will get fired if a video comes out, not him. Also, how can I record him if he is looking at me sucking his dick.

You know this is illegal and you can just go to the police you mong

so basically you suck dick for $10/hr

???

>I love my shitty wagecuck job so much that I'd rather become a flaming homosexual and suck dicks in a bathroom stall than lose it

But I will get fired if I go to the police. He will release the video

Its not a shitty job. I am getting a lot of money. And I will be blacklisted if anything else happens.

i think you secretly enjoy it
otherwise you would have just gone to the police already

Do it anyway, do you want to suck dick the rest of your life? Get another job.

I will be blacklisted

This isn't funny

Beat him up

If you aren't going to give me any money, then stop replying on this thread

you are the one who put yourself in this shitty situation by geting caught sleeping with your senior or whatever bullshit story you told above

he should be in jail for rape and you should be out of a job for failing to uphold common sense business ethics

of course in reality the whole story is all bullshit and this is just a really shitty begging thread

Oy vey

/thread

I feel like you've sunken to a new low pajeet. I hope pakistan nukes India and then NK nukes India and the west coast.

>getting a lot of money
>begging for money on Veeky Forums
Really strains the brain

Lmao

This litterally cannot fail

larping nigger
even if you weren't im not giving money to a bully

>place hidden camera in the supply closet where you blow him beforehand
>mosaic your face and show him the footage
>threaten to anonymously send footage to superiors

damn you're a fucking moron, this is the fakest begging thread I've read in awhile but if true I can't comprehend how you ended up in a decent job

If you're making a lot of money than $1000 aint shit. Go jump off a cliff OP you broke bitch.

What?
EBEGGAR is evolving!

Congratulations! Your EBEGGAR evolved into DEGENLARPER!

DEGENLARPER learned BAN EVADE!

if you dont want to go with the videotaping idea you could also

>spread the rumour that he is gay
>pretend like you are enjoying the sexual favors
>make remarks like you want to move this into a serious relationship

he will GTFO as fast as he can, if he doesnt get more aggressive with it. does he have friends outside of work ? contact them, videotape yourself and make screenshots where your face isnt clearly visible but he is. send his friends that evidence, send it to his parents.

alternatively if you are a real man, play along and next time bite his dick off. fuck losing your job that is gonna fucking ruin his life forever.

since you're making alot of money why beg for 1000 bucks? doesn't add up

beat the shit out of him. and i mean really FUCK him up. not any of this push him over pussy shit. i mean wear a skii mask and beat him within an inch of his life. use a bat if you want, just dont forget to get rid of the evidence, cut his dick off too for good measure. reminder: scum like that deserves to be purged.

1000 LTC is about $80k right now

nvm im retarded and dont read good

literally this

Total bullshit.
You can only be fired for fucking people in a senior position? But equal positions is okay? Sounds like either way you'll be fine, and the person in the senior position will be fired.

You make a lot of money, so you suck dick to keep the job, but can't afford $1000?

You're just a flaming faggot who wants handouts.