Just a reminder to you faggot deluded OmiseGoys that this conference has revealed to the world the stuttering potheads...

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded OmiseGoys that this conference has revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $9.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $6 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all OmiseGoys. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $3 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in OMG will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded OmiseGoys wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded OmiseGoys will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you OmiseGoys. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an OmiseGoy.

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded OmiseGoys that this conference has revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $9.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $6 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all OmiseGoys. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $3 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in OMG will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded OmiseGoys wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded OmiseGoys will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you OmiseGoys. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an OmiseGoy.

you realise it literally mooned and then stabilized ?

I liked this better when it was used for ARK

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitc? I'll have you know the conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. I have a degree in stock markets and I'm the top crypto walrus on bittrex. Your coin is nothing to be but another pumped dump. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $9.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. You think you can get away with saying it will moon? Think again fucker. Once it shoots through the $6 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all OmiseGoys. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. Your coin is fucking dead, OmiseGoy. The $3 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in OMG will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. I will move my entire wallet to bittrex and use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the continent you little shit. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded OmiseGoy wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded OmiseGoys will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you OmiseGoy. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever shilling was about to bring down up you, OmiseGoys mabye you would have held your fucking tongue. Don't be deluded, don't be an OmiseGoy. You're fucking dead, OmiseGoy.

Wow dude wtf is ur problem ?

It is OmiseGod.

Mental illness guys. Try to ignore him...

Me too, people are appropriating our memes.

10/10. Would rage again.

It's a variation on the navy seal meme. He didn't actually write that. I don't know where the original meme came from.

Just read the whitepaper for OmiseGo. It was clearly written by people on drugs. All you have to do is fuck with its exchange data feed and you fuck up the whole system.

give me a concrete example of why you think its written by people on drugs? also i write mean, clean code on drugs (most of them at least) so idk wtf youre talking about

just put this on reddit

Why do people concern so much with OMG? Hold it or move the fuck on with your life

>Why do people concern so much with OMG? Hold it or move the fuck on with your life
^^This. Jesus...

drugs aren't all bad

please put this on reddit
10/10 would read again , kek

Incoming dip

Yes because surely a random NEET on a Chinese cartoon board is smarter than OmiseGo team and Joseph Poon

STFU

i already put it there, thats what i was saying.. one of the hot threads on the omise_go sub

dips are good, that's when you buy in ;)

Nice copypasta
>ITT Butt hurt no coiners and NEO bag holders

What absolute cancer you are. Kys.

kiss yourself bitchass norman