WTC - WALTONCHAIN

What happenin with WTC? Volume has been increased alot in couple hours. News?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6yqpd4/the_dream_team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks just bought a 100k

china FUD is going away. that's all

it's on a routine pump/dump cycle

we going back down to 270 at least

Embarassing how retarded you are, I swear

k

Everyone realised the ICO ban doesn't effect it

was walton not an ICO in the beginning?

China didn't demand every single ICO give refunds and shut down. That is the FUD you are believing.

Ok, I have a bunch of WTC just still not sure exactly why they are exempt and others are not

because it's registered in HK which is basically a mini state within a state (like Vatican City is to Rome).

they're exempt from almost all mainland china laws.

also their team is like half korean.

anyone who is in WTC over LRC is a dumb fuck....

LRC is dnt tier garbage.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all WTChinks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in WTC will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded WTChink wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded WTChinks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you WTChinks. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an WTChink.

I just saw this copypasta in an OMG thread.

its ripe

Where do you even buy this shitcoin?

How many Walton Coins do I need to put donuts on my dick and have the Walton girls suck my dick and eat the donuts at the same time?

ah good ok, thank you, no need to worry then

Screen cap this

WTC will be worth more than OMG

wtc only needs a quarter of OMG's market cap for the tokens to be worth the same, so yeah you're probably right.

truth

I just have one fucking question.

What was his name

>tfw sold my entire stack at 26k to try to jump back in at 25k

LITERALLY

FUCKING

KILL ME

I'M GOING TO LOSE MY ENTIRE STACK RIGHT NOW

PLEASE AT LEAST DIP TO 27K SO I CAN TAKE MINIMAL LOSSES

Walton is not a forgiving man, user.

he fell for the >that coin with by far the best team of any crypto that has a solid real world use that can be adopted easily is shitcoin

Welp, FOMO bought back in at 32k after selling my stack at 26k earlier today. Lost about 1k of my coins.

Uninstalled Blockfolio. Have about 6.5k Walts (Had 8k earlier today) and 750 OMG. I'll come back in a month and see where I'm at.

I bought in $2.90 per WTC just before the dips, as well as some eth and stuff.

I just want to make my money back at this point. I barely have anything to invest, so it hurt.

his name was Charlie Walton

coke and prostitute city youll be fucking add u lil spicy shit

It could be worse. I went all in on this at 30k like a week ago, and panic sold the dip at 10k before the pump. I day traded 17k Walts down to 6.5k.

>be 2020
>still hodling 4000 waltons
>waltons $100 each
>refuse to sell waltons
>die
>kids find waltons
>kids think its play money
>kids throwaway dad's computer
>;'(

Holy shit is Walton fucking mooning?

was always going to once the fud shit finished and people who had seen it shilled constantly actually read the white paper and saw the team

Moby's fucking dick is at 348, what happens then?

Hold some WTC. Tbh I am worried HK will follow China. That's my only fear for dumping more.

CHARLIE, GOD DAM, MOTHER FUCKING, WALTON!

>tfw bought at 57800/2,25€

A-am going to make it?

HOLY FUCK ITS MOONING!! SHITS GONNA HIT $10 BY END OF WEEK

So comfy anons. Dont doubt china :)

WTC is like a STRONG WOMAN

NEO = MANLET

OMG = SMALL FRY

WE ARE WALTONS

Went all in at 1.50

feeling comfy

OmiseGO bagholders have to pray to their monkey skeleton god just for him to allow another day of 10% gains. Low market cap coins can triple in a day. Idiots.

they're like mutants trying to fit in

already had our 9/11 now we are building the freedom tower

holy fucking kek

I can tell this is a copypasta because no one on the WTC team looks remotely like a pothead, they're all middle aged traditional asian dudes.

i think the rocket will leave in 3-4 hours

Nice that has turned out to be a really well-timed portfolio. How much are you up now?

Started with 4 k in june. Caught the ants train. Never day trade. Hold and accumulate. My ath has been 55 k when neo mooned. Take notes anons. Walton will be at least 20$ eoy

it's not stoping

IM GONNA CUM BUCKETS WHEN 348 IS DONE ACCUMULATING

about time china coins start recovering

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6yqpd4/the_dream_team/

Fyi guys. I made the biggest walton thread here, this is the next antshares. Trust me. Get in here :)

I think he is done