People still post technical analysis on Veeky Forums

>People still post technical analysis on Veeky Forums
I'm so sick of seeing these faggots post their meme lines and epilepsy inducing patter formation analysis and act like it means anything. Especially in fucking crypto markets. If it was as easy as reading chart patterns they wouldn't be freely available on every stock trading platform ever where over half of investors lose fucking money, let alone in insane reactive crypto markets which get pumped at random.

Let's all agree to ridicule and insult all those retards who post shit like

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=wyckoffian logic&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDq57L-5PWAhXGSSYKHShjCnEQsAQINg&biw=1920&bih=901
youtu.be/hWD_HL9GoWk?t=148
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yup. they are all retards. this market is too new for TA. the only coin that you could MAYBE do TA on is bitcoin.

>MOMMY PEOPLE ARE DOING THINGS I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why are you so upset about this?
ignore TA threads, trade with whatever you want and shut the fuck up

Ok you aren't getting it...

The science is that, every one looks at the same chart and make like decisions, this is true for High volume Charts. Low Volume charts are more random.

You forgot about the fact that there are thousands and thousands of crypto traders conducting analysis, listening to TA twitters, and reacting to those analysis. A portion of the market is definitely driven by TA and if you just negate it all together you're missing gainz and entry points.

It's not hard to understand and that's kind of what OP is getting at. Anyone can pick up on the TA fundamentals and try them out. Its mostly self fulfilling prophecy when it actually does pan out in your favor and mostly reading tea leafs when it doesn't.

TA is horoscopes.

Are you idiots really that ignorant? Computer assisted trading is stupid, if that's what you mean by TA. But chart reading works on any chart. For example if you have a trading range and the candles come out the top and then go back down, there's a high probability that they will keep going down. If the price goes up, then retraces a little, then goes higher than the previous high, there's a high probability it will keep going up. Prove me wrong, because you can't. Chart reading works on charts based off any non-random phenomenon.

Read it and weep. Chart reading works!
google.com/search?q=wyckoffian logic&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDq57L-5PWAhXGSSYKHShjCnEQsAQINg&biw=1920&bih=901

Nice post Redditor. You sound pretty mad to be using all caps. Hopw much did your astrology lines lose you today?

TA is a joke. TAfags can't even explain how their trash works, they just fall for shit because RSI and Oscillator sound like important trading words.

There are firms which use trading algorythms which themselves use backtested TA signals and they still fail en masse. How these NEETs playing with $100 NEETbux think they can beat the market with meme patterns is beyond me.

Pic-related, it's a new TA I made. It's called the Everest Pattern. Better sell when it gets to that peak. It was backtested on Apple, literally guaranteed predictor.

i feel you OP

stupid people get amazed by fancy TA and fancy lingus they can use in combination with it and think they are the shit now because they can draw stuff in a chart and show it to their friends acting like they are the new warren

its just the biggest retard magnet in crypto.

Chart reading means looking at the candles and looking at the volume. All you need are the candles and the volume.

and depth chart to set orders

often its wise to place them before big walls (even if the most are fake) better losing some euros than not getting filled

I second this, TA works on Bitcoin.

I've been trading Bitcoin futures on Bitmex using MACD and patterns. TA does not work on low marketcap coins. TA is literally seeing patterns of smart money moving. If you think it doesn't work, ignore it. I will continue to trade with other traders in the +2100 bitpam Veeky Forums crypto trading/mining/coding discord. NoTraders/NoMiners/NoCoders BTFO!

discord.gg/27NqAwX

This guy trades futures and sometimes Bitcoin futures and made $1.3 mil in a day, stuff is insane.
youtu.be/hWD_HL9GoWk?t=148

user i know you're mad and feeling lost, but I just want to assure you that you're only losing money because the bull market is fucking over, you were too late and failed here just like you failed everywhere else in life.

Guy in vid is using a demo account.

Drew these meme lines yesterday and it played out nicely. Bought on break and set stop at lower line.

TA is a self-fulfilling prophecy. if enough people use a method the method starts to "predict" the price because enough volume gets traded on it

ye or you cant do any TA, thats why you buy high sell low

TA is reddit.

how does he have a laferrari along with 20+ other supercars and that huge ass yacht then? commenters on that video are just salty af kek