BlockCat General

Why buy BlockCat?

-Recommended by youtubers such as Suppoman, Ian, ICOAlert, BlockMining, Ivan on Tech, Boxmining, and recognized by Forbes.
-Smart contracts made easy, the Wordpress of smart contracts. Allows anyone to buy/sell smart contracts on their marketplace.
-Only $15 million market cap. Expected to rise well above $200-300 million by Q4.
-Selling at under 3x initial price! Hasn't even hit a major exchange yet.
-The CEO is like a young vitalik. Founder coins are locked up, not a pump and dump.
-Has no viable competitors, solves a huge problem in the cryptocurrency space. Acts as the right-hand man to Ethereum
-Wonderful and friendly community to answer all of your questions.

I've personally turned a small profit of $100 into $1000 since July. Let me tell you guys: BlockCat is BIG. The whitepaper is solid, the team is all star, the market cap is low, and it hasn't even taken off yet.

DO NOT MISS THIS GEM. Pick this up on etherdelta immediately! The rocket is going to take off very very soon.

Please join us on discord or visit our website and check out all of the Youtube videos on BlockCat

Chinese version of site: blockcat.io/zh/

Discord:
discordapp.com/invite/7gtzYS?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect

Buy here:
etherdelta.github.io/#CAT-ETH

For more info:
youtube.com/watch?v=TXRkHxQ3Tw8
youtube.com/watch?v=hAAIGcJdr0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OzPVBZuGBcw
youtube.com/watch?v=uTcPlgq_dC4

It's up 9% in 24 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/337803406846590996/337807761431592961
youtube.com/watch?v=dyh9IeBJH4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anomaly whale? is this you? i swear to god...

BUY IT COUSE MY BAGS ARE FUCKING HEAVY

Meowrine here! Stay strong and fluffy!

Only down $2.50 now.

5$ when?
bags etc. fluffy, still annoying.

This must be how it feels to hold KIDS and ESP.

don't do this user

I like this coin and having a lot of this shittt

where is our buddy with calculated % profit and smile on his face?

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all CATcucks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in CAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded CATcuck wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded CATcucks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you CATcucks. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an CATcuck.

It didn't help when I realized he ripped off the meowbox logo.

I think anomaly sold his 10k Cats at 1.5$.. looked his Eth address

You've got to be kidding me.

What's his address?

I need to flip this before chainlink ico starts. Please get on a real exchange already.

>discordapp.com/channels/337803406846590996/337807761431592961

The discord for CAT is pretty amusing; it's just non-stop questions about exchange listing.

Once this is listed, it's got momentum; until then, boring. Stop posting and shut up.

>Recommended by youtubers such as Suppoman, Ian, ICOAlert, BlockMining, Ivan on Tech, Boxmining, and recognized by Forbes.

this is usually an indicator to sell (stupid money entering the system). and given that the price crashed a day or so after suppoman shilled it, it was the perfect time to dump your bags

This is the most unironically intense shill i have ever seen

we are the meowrines

>whales are accumulating
>whales are manipulating
>prices are down cause btc is up
>prices are down cause btc is crashing
>prices are down cause x coin is mooning

>prices are down because we are locked in the prison cell that is etherdelta with two whales taking turns buttfucking us raw

uhhh, derp, don't be an pushover. when the whale pushes lower, buy. when they push it higher, sell. its elementary meowrine tactics

>etherdelta gone
>had all my kittens on there

when i look at my OPUS position I remember this memecoin shitshow and feel better about it trading at ICO price.

that's the truth.

It's back. It's a decentralized exchange, you don't need it to be up. There's a post on leddit on how to withdraw funds.

when this shit goes up. I bought at 4USD.

etherdelta.com

looks like scam.
can we access our shit via mew?

It's a decentralized exchange you mong you literally cannot be scammed.

noice

scam confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=dyh9IeBJH4Q