Hey guys. Turk here. I'm interested in learning about my Byzantine ancestors so where do you think should I begin?

Hey guys. Turk here. I'm interested in learning about my Byzantine ancestors so where do you think should I begin?

>Byzantines were Hellenized Anatolians
>OP is a Turkified Anatolian

They are his ancestors. Genes>Culture

sup amerimutt
why did you make this thread?

I am ready to kick some white subhuman skull in
i love proving white subhumans who claim that we wuz anatolianz n shieet. i'll get that through your small brains, we, are, not, related, to, your, subhuman, race.
deal, with, it.

shieeet wrong*

Why do you deny our ancestry my Turkish brother? We should be proud of both.

kes amına korum senin

But anatolians werent related to germanics, roach

Right now people in turkey are all mixed with greeks, anatolians, some slavs, armenian, arabs, georgian and turkic

I read history and wonder why the world end up like this?

Does GOD want to the world to be like this?

What are HIS plans?

>Right now people in turkey are all mixed with greeks, anatolians, some slavs, armenian, arabs, georgian and turkic
here's actual genetic results of a turk
where are slavs, anatolians, arabs, georgians, you new world mutt?

Just read history, you see that turks vary in looks and they are different from each others as they dont have a unique features

Turkey is a melting pot

That is what islam do to a nation and anyone can modify studies and publish whatever the fuck they want

>Just read history
I have
>you see that turks vary in looks and they are different from each others as they dont have a unique features
same literally goes for every country in eurasia. might as well call everyone melting pot.

Hamams are literally Roman baths.

Alot of Turkish culture is more Byzantine than Greece itself. Even it's flag is more Greek than Greece

>övön öts fölög ös mörö göröök töhön görööcö
star and crescent was also used by Persians
WE IZ PERSIAN NOW
Well you know what, we sort of are. And Greeks are stealing our culture.

>Turkish culture
Arabized "Persian", that is what wikipedia say about ottoman culture
You see turks that look full mongoloid, hapa, olive skinned caucasian, arab looking, armenian and germanic/slavic

So you are telling that they all have the same genes?

>So you are telling that they all have the same genes?
yes you idiot
my uncle and father look very different (father looks asian uncle looks more brown) does that mean they're not brothers?

Nice pic, i took it

They can be but their origins are different and with you proof my point, that turkey is a melting pot

I see brothers/sisters that one is pale with light features and the other is black with black features

Same father and mother

>They can be but their origins are different and with you proof my point, that turkey is a melting pot
how can their origins be different are you retarded they come from same parents

Like their race is different

One will more asian blood while the other will georgian or greek blood

That happens a lot of times and even 23andme proof that

Stop being blocked, my stupid friend

>Like their race is different
>One will more asian blood while the other will georgian or greek blood
that's not how genes work lmao. phenotype=/=genotype.
your phenotype is decided by some mutations and SNP, you don't get magical asian/greek blood.

It can happen, i have seen 23andme test of brother and sisters with different origins like one have more germanic blood while the other have more iberian blood, that is an example

that's because 23andme is retarded as shit. their calculators are literally broken there's a reason why Gedmatch exists.

Good question op. I myself inquired in google. "where do cockroaches hide" gave me the needed result so you should look behind refrigirators and sinks. Good luck l!

who is this semen demon

Really dude? How old are you?

Meadow Soprano

Bump